It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De Ja Vu, The Willies, The Feeling Of Being Watched

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have a theory that I recently have been thinking of.

Once I felt the presence of a very strong "evil" in my back yard, another time I've felt like I've already been somewhere I havn't.

We've all felt them, De Ja Vu, The Willies, etc. etc.

Could they be a weak form of "something" that all humans have? Our simply our brain playing tricks?

For those girls out there, ever felt a guy with sunglasses look at you? You can't see his eyes, but you can feel when he is looking you up and down, and when not.

This could be caused by our brain knowing one thing happend in a similer circumstance, so it is warning us before hand that something fishy could be going on.

Anyways, I'm interested in what you guys think.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

For those girls out there, ever felt a guy with sunglasses look at you? You can't see his eyes, but you can feel when he is looking you up and down, and when not.

They can? Dammit.............

Anyway, I have this feeling quite a bit, but then I make it worse for myself, when walking down a corridor at work when on a night shift for example, by thinking that there is someone watching me.

It could be something, but then, it could just be paranoia....

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sure, almost like... Spidey Sense, lol.

It happens all the time, if I'm sitting in a room, I can feel when a person is walking twords that room.
If for example I'm walking somewhere, I can feel/sense people looking at me, walking close by, it's just a feeling I get inside, that let's me know.

Also, something that happens to me that I can't explain, or 2 things I should say.
When I walk under street lights, they flicker, and if I look at a light, and almost...will it to turn off, it will sometimes flicker too.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
For some reason I always think that someone is following me when I'm driving. Because of this, I now have a keen sense of awareness around my vehicle at all times. I know which cars are behind or next to me and how long they've been there. If I wanted to change lanes, I could probably do it without even looking. I really have no reason to even be followed, but I get the feeling that I am sometimes.

And then I have the reverse of it. Say I'm driving behind an attractive girl, and we happen to be heading to the same place or places that are close to one another. She'll turn, and I'll turn, and so on and so forth. I'll start to fear that SHE might think that I'M following her. So then I'll do things like put my turn signal on extra early just so she'll see it and realize that I'm not following her. It isn't just with pretty girls either. I get the feeling that people may think I'm following them with just about everybody. I just feel more inclined to go out of my way to prove to the attractive girls that I'm not following them, because they're the ones who are likely to call 911 if they think someone is stalking them. LOL

A lot of times I'll feel like I'm being followed in dark parking lots, or even when I go to bring the trash cans to the curb at night. I'll start to run or try to get to an area that has a light. It's freaky I guess. But what the heck, we all have our own little quirks I suppose.

top topics

join