It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America the Great Babylon of Endtime Prophecy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
What I described are predicted attributes of that physical Mystery Babylon - a literal place in a literal country during the end-times. Again, no other city/nation fits the bill physically and literally as NYC does.

Why do you say it is a literal place in a literal country--and only during the end times?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
There still room for chages this century and as Iraq the old babylon gets sorted out it could become bigger than New York, as far as we know Americas economy could be destroyed by terrorists, apparently they have 40 suitcase nuclear bombs ready so the fall out would create America to become as no zone area or Europe might out do America in the future. But what ever happens Babylon will some how be the centre of economy. The pagan religions could be Islam as its a combination of pagan and Judasim.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
EastCoastKid. You are right...Those on the earth will be led by this last empire and it will control the whole world.The USA controls the whole world.
the world said to stay out of Iraq and we said yea right. There is no one that could stop the USA with out the use of nukes. This is the last days and the empire in the last days that will put out the mark for the world to use will be just like a bike weel with spokes we the USA are the hubb and everything goes out from us. most countrys are polutted with are ways and a lot of countrys want what we have. The UN is in are country and if we do not like what a copuntry is doing we will have them blackballed we are the only real super power left. It says babalon will have ports for ships to docks and the smoke of her burring will be seen by all the ships..Now Iraq is so far in to the land no samoe could be seen from any of the ships plus it does not have ship docks. This great city will be top in selling all the goods of the world and also it will have many different people living inside her. Go to history and it dscribes babalone we are the only country that fits this to the T. May the grace and peace be upon all those of the Father..prophetseeker

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
After a studying the web page at
www.truinsight.com...

and studing whats in the bible i have come to the conclusion that america is Babylon. I dont like it. its means there is a hole lot more to worry about than revelations, now me may have to know we are a damned city. READ CAREFULLY YOU MIGHT MISS SOMETHING. eVERYTHING CAN BE FOUND IN THE BIBLE.

(Isaiah 13:19)."Here Isaiah calls Babylon A KINGDOM, in fact, she IS THE QUEEN AMONG ALL THE KINGDOMS/NATIONS OF THE EARTH. She is the leading power of the WHOLE WORLD. Notice her end: BY FIRE. That is EXACTLY WHAT JEREMIAH SAYS, and that is EXACTLY WHAT REVELATION 17 and 18 say. SHE WILL BE BURNED UTTERLY WITH FIRE. From coast to coast, from sea to shining sea. There is a complete HARMONY OF SCRIPTURE."Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness,O DAUGHTER OF THE CHALDEANS:for thou shalt no more be called,THE LADY OF KINGDOMS

Isaiah 13 v19 says "And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms,the beaty of the CHALDEES"
READ CAREFULLY (CHALDEANS) (ALSO CALLING BABYLON A KINGDOM.)

Isaiah 47 v5 " Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O DAUGHTER OF THE CHALDEANS:for thou shalt no more be called, THE LADY OF KINGDOMS.

Britain is chaldeans we are the childeren of chaldeans.(Notice how it says lady of kingdoms)

IN the INV bible it says (Isaiah 47:5)." Isaiah again refers to her as THE QUEEN OF KINGDOMS.

In Habakkuk 1:6)". it says ""For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans (New Babylon),THAT BITTER AND HASTY NATION,which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the DWELLING PLACES THAT ARE NOT THEIRS." (IRAQ)

(Jeremiah 51:33)."For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel;
THE DAUGHTER OF BABYLON is like a threshingfloor,
it is time to thresh her: yet a little while,
and the time of her harvest shall come

(Isaiah 47:1)."
"Come down, and sit in the dust, O VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON,
sit on the ground: THERE IS NO THRONE,
O DAUGHTER OF THE CHALDEANS:
for thou shalt no more be called TENDER AND DELICATE

In conclusion I now Believe That america is Babylon.
It IS YOUR KEY TO THE WHOLE MYSTERY OF THE END TIMES.

IF you read revelations 18 v 3 " For all nations have drunk of the wine of the WRATH OF HER FORNICANTION, and the kings of the earth have comitted fornicantion with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies."

IF THIS DOES NOT SOUND LIKE AMERICA,THEN SOME5THING IS WRONG WITH ME. we are in the times of revelations be prepared!!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Its too bad you didnt study the previous posts. You would have found that most of the arguments from that web page were already debunked

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I tell you what in my father adventist belief he thinks that US is the great Babylon, because its influence reach every nation in the world.

Also the battler of the oldest nation against the youngest nation is obvious, the middle east by bible standards is the oldest region and from where civilization was born.

While the US is the youngest nation in the world with power over others.

CAnada is actually younger then america... And who is younger then canada? My guess when Israel... Weren't they granted that piece of land to call a place of their own home??

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Here is why it is a city rev chapter 18:10 standing at a distance for fear of her torment saying Alas,alas that great city. For in one hour you judgment has come. Rev chapter18:18 and they cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning saying, what is like this great city.Rev 18:21Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it in to the sea saying, Thus with violence the great city Babylon shall be thrown down,Rev chapter 16:19Now that great city was divided into three parts..It is new york who is the center of all trade and power. And soon we will see it destroyed and you can take that to the bank

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
ahhh See revelations does call babylon a city

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join