It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Budget and Underground Bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Good question... how do we pay for Area 51 and all the X Craft???

"...How many of you have seen the book 'BLANK CHECK'?... It is not a UFO book. I strongly recommend that you read the book 'BLANK CHECK' so that you can understand something about how these projects are funded without your say so, indeed without the say so of Congress. Most citizens don't know for example that the National Security Act of 1947 made it illegal to ever say how much money is spent on the CIA. Indeed all of our tremendous alphabet soup collection of Intelligence Agencies. Whether your talking about the CIA, or the NRO, or the NSA or the DIA, etc., all of them are in the same category.

"You cannot say how much these things cost. All you can do if you want to find out is add-up the numbers on the Budget that aren't assigned to anything that actually means anything. There are these huge categories that have tens of billions of dollars in them that say nothing but 'Special Projects...' And every year the Congress dutifully passes this bloated budget that has some $300,000,000,000 or more with HUGE chunks of cash labeled like that: 'Special Projects,' 'Unusual Stuff.' -- Ten billion dollars. O.K., well where does the 'unusual stuff' money go? Well, it DOES go to 'unusual stuff', that's for sure, and one of the places it goes is that it goes into the underground bases. Indeed TIM said recently since the publication of his book [BLANK CHECK]... MORE Black Budget money goes into underground bases than ANY OTHER kind of work.

"Now I don't believe that 35 billion, which is the approximate size of the black budget money that you can find by analyzing the budget, I don't think that comes CLOSE to the real figure because there is absolutely unequivocal evidence that a great deal of additional money was generated in other ways, such as the surreptitious running of guns and drugs. And one wonderful example of that is coming to light with the B.C.C.I. scandal which I hope you've heard of... a number of very high-ranking American officials are caught in the undertow of the BCCI tidal wave... Even though these guys are tying to pull 'fast ones' on an immense scale they are getting caught. These things don't always work. Indeed they are very, very vulnerable.

According to former Wackenhut employee Michael Riconosciuto, there is a direct underground connection between the Nevada Military Complex and the underground facilities near Lancaster, California, such as the Tehachapi mountain base. Several people have referred to the subsurface as well as the operational 'connections' between the Dulce base in New Mexico and the Dreamland or Area-51 base in Nevada, connections that exist via Dugway, Utah and Page, Arizona. If alien forces are intent on taking control of this planet, then it would be logical for them to target our major military weapons research and development centers. This might involve actual 'infiltration' of our military-industrial complexes and control of the line-of-command through mind control of specific and strategic personnel. The 'deeper' one descends into the underground 'alien empire' the greater the security and therefore the greater the 'control' will be in regards to this "...from the bottom up..." takeover attempt. In many cases patriotic Americans have become caught in the middle of this 'underground war' between loyal American military personnel and alien or alien-controlled 'personnel', as was the case in the Dulce and the Groom wars themselves. Some have managed to escape from their terrifying encounters and -- whether intentionally or unintentionally, as in the following incident -- have voiced their fears, concerns or even rage to those on the 'outside' who will listen.

www.eaglehost.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but I just think it is powered by tax money.

But you know, they do say the CIA sells illegal guns and drugs (...that old rumor...)... It could be true for all we know.

join