It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Opposition Unveiled Masonic Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by nukunuku
And of course you will now claim that after that masons stopped being involved in politics altogether and went back to making castles in the sand.
Truly sebat, i know you know its nonsense.

I am not talking about INDIVIDUAL FREEMASONS, I am referring to Freemasonry as an organization. There are many Freemasons involved in politics, always have been, but they do not represent the fraternity and they are not acting on the part of Freemasonry. Sorry to break it to you, but Freemasonry as a whole institution has NEVER involved itself in politics.

Can you prove otherwise?

[edit on 19-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

So what if "Freemasonry as a whole institution NEVER involved itself in politics", freemasons DID and STILL DO.....BIG TIME....and organization IS the people in it damnit.

i guess its all about playing with words with you.....of course freemasonry cant admit to be officially involved in half of the governments in the world, heads would roll if they did, what do you think!!???!!

The way you lead people in circles with your word play is admiring to say the least. I just dont know if youre doing it intentionally, or do you really belive what youre saying.

[edit on 20-7-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Being a mamber of a fraternaty can result in a conflict of intrerest.

Thats the point being made here.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
and the question posses itself: what comes first, your countrymen or your fellow brothers?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centiment
If tons of masons get into government,
what is the need of universities?

Talk about a non-sequiter!

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

and the question posses itself: what comes first, your countrymen or your fellow brothers?

Our fellow brothers are our country men. What comes first is whatever is right and just.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

So what if "Freemasonry as a whole institution NEVER involved itself in politics", freemasons DID and STILL DO.....BIG TIME....and organization IS the people in it damnit.

If a mason works for the government, it's because that is his JOB! That's the career he chose, and being a Freemasons has NOTHING to do with that. Most government employees are NOT masons, and most masons are NOT government employees, so what the hell are you talking about?!? Any mason who works in public office is NOT acting on behalf of the fraternity! Dammit, how hard is this to understand?!?

i guess its all about playing with words with you.....of course freemasonry cant admit to be officially involved in half of the governments in the world, heads would roll if they did, what do you think!!???!!

Whatever you say, dude. This would never happen because Freemasonry cares only about itself and it's members. Politics and religion are FORBIDDEN discussion in lodge. Politics is NOT a concern of Freemasonry. Individual Freemasons don't matter, we are talking about an institution here.

You don't seem to understand that a mason's job, family, friends, pretty much his whole LIFE come before the fraternity. You seem to have a real problem grasping this simple concept. If you are a little-league coach, does that mean that your little-league is interested in the job you do, and using you for your job? No, your little league is interested in putting on little-league games. Nothing more.

The way you lead people in circles with your word play is admiring to say the least. I just dont know if youre doing it intentionally, or do you really belive what youre saying.

I don't think I could be more clear about what I'm trying to say. If you refuse to believe it, that's your problem.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Actually isn't there a lodge in Israel???

I heard from some-place that freemasonry in the U.S. adopted a lot of their rites and such from the Jewish Kabbalah......

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
Actually isn't there a lodge in Israel???

I heard from some-place that freemasonry in the U.S. adopted a lot of their rites and such from the Jewish Kabbalah......

There's many lodges in Israel. Freemasonry, throughout the world, has been influenced by Kabbalah, though not as much as some would have you believe. Craft masonry, the main branch of Freemasonry, is mostly tied to the Old and New Testaments. But the advanced Rites of Freemasonry, more specifically the Scottish Rite, makes use of teachings and symbolism from many ancient cultures and religions, including Jewish mysticism.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join