It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ROTATIONAL ILLUSION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Check out some of these images, stare at the + and it appears to be in motion. There are more illusions at this website:

www.ritsumei.ac.jp...

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thanks! I love stuff like that. The second one took a couple of seconds for me to see it. Post more.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
Thanks! I love stuff like that. The second one took a couple of seconds for me to see it. Post more.

Hey Freddie, click on the link, there are quite a few more, they're just a bit large to post.

www.ritsumei.ac.jp...

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Can you find the man within 3 seconds?

According to medical experiments:

If you can find the Man's Head within 3 seconds, your right brain is more developed than normal people.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1 minute, your right brain is developed normally.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1-3 mintues, your right brain is slow in reacting, you should eat more meat protein.

If you can find the Man's Head in 3 minutes or more, your right brain is a disaster... extremely slow in reacting, the only suggestion is please watch cartoons to help normally develop your right brain.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
CAN YOU SEE THE INFANT?

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The coffee bean one took me 11 seconds, and the baby one took about the same

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I took me about 10 seconds to find the human face, but I can't find the infant. Can anyone tell me where it is? Thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

If you can find the Man's Head within 3 seconds, your right brain is more developed than normal people.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1 minute, your right brain is developed normally.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1-3 mintues, your right brain is slow in reacting, you should eat more meat protein.

If you can find the Man's Head in 3 minutes or more, your right brain is a disaster... extremely slow in reacting, the only suggestion is please watch cartoons to help normally develop your right brain.

Found it in 3 secs...

So is that a good thing... having an over developed right half of the brain?

Peace,

MrFreeze

Addition:

The infant took me about 7-10 seconds and the kissing couple in the old man's face took me about 2-3 seconds... (knowing only that they were optical illusions and not where to look)

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by MrFreeze]

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
See if you can find the lovely ladies in these images. (I hope the links work)

www.flexifoil.com...
-
www.flexifoil.com...

I hope these aren't too racy to post here, if they are, I apologise in advance. I made them myself in photoshop.

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by Zzub]

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
OK, I'll give you a hint. You have to select what you want to see....

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Now this illusion is one of my favorites......kinda reminds me of those nights long ago when i was enjoying myself in the spirit world

dogfeathers.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
God, you guys are slow. Open the link and do edit/select all.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehippiedude
Now this illusion is one of my favorites......kinda reminds me of those nights long ago when i was enjoying myself in the spirit world

dogfeathers.com...

Thats a good illusion. You dont even have to look at the image they provide next to the spiral, look at anything in the room after staring at the spiral and it appears to move.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Very cool..think im getting dizzy now!!

the bean one took me 25secs
found the baby straight off!!

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
www.comedy-zone.net...

try this one

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Cant find his head after 5 mins let alone 3 mins!

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I don't know how long it took, but it was sub 3 seconds. About 1 and half maybe. The baby was about 4.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This one's pretty freaky.

www.optillusions.com...

Make sure you let your eyes focus on the paper.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Whoa, those were great! Thanks everyone for posting them.

new topics

top topics

join