It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons CHIP in to help fight child abductions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
I'm not a mason. I'm neutral where masons are concerned. But when I read some of the responses here, I had to respond myself.

DragonsDemesne, your respone was good and timely. I was not aware that the parents keep the kit themselves, and provide it to the police in the event of their kid disappearing. I guess that pretty much rips all the arguments aganist this program to shreds.

As for any money being made off of this, I can only say that Freemasons are a non-profit organization and therefore have nothing to gain from making money off of this. Regardless, this is a free service paid for by donations and fundraisers.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is in responce to CRYOmega primarily but should be brought up.

The bite with the DNA sample is given to the parents, to keep in case of need for positave identification. I know this as a FACT, as I do them AT NO CHARGE in my dental office, for any child who's parents are intrested.

In our area there is not an organized effort but many of the dentists do this as a service, most at a minimal charge if any.

To my knowlege the bite is ALWAYS given to the parent to store at home in the freezer. How this could be interprated as "BIG BROTHER" is beyond me.

All to often dental records are necessary to id a body, and in children these days we generally do not have large numbers of fillings to aid in the id. The bite coupled with the DNA will give positave id. Unfortunatly this part will not help protect the child, only help in identification when they are found and can't tell anyone who they are.

As a Mason, a Dentist, and most deffinativtly as a father, I will do anthing I can do to help protect any child from harm. This is not a "Masonic thing" it is the "RIGHT THING"

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Dammit, now I have to worry about my dentist being a mason! He may try to implant a tracking or mind contol device in my teeth.

Steve

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Now THAT, I charge extra for. No insurance please.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sntx
Dammit, now I have to worry about my dentist being a mason! He may try to implant a tracking or mind contol device in my teeth.

Steve

Tracking device? maybe some day, but I would worry more about the rotting effects the fluoride and mercury have on your brain.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
In that case, if the parents keep the DNA and other records to themselves until needed, then I dont see anything too sinister about that. If the Masons are helping to fund it, or organise it, then it truly is a good deed for society.

Im not keen on the idea of ANYONE having my DNA, fingerprints or any other means of identification on record. That means that I cant dissappear into the crowd when I need to.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Tracking device? maybe some day, but I would worry more about the rotting effects the fluoride and mercury have on your brain.

Flouride is a communist plan to taint our precious bodily fluids! Haven't you seen Dr. Strangelove?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So what your saying is this tracking system cant ever be changed/upgraded inline with new ideas?.

[edit on 26-4-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
So what your saying is this tracking system cant ever be changed/upgraded inline with new ideas?.

Tracking device!?!? What are you talking about??? Who said anything about a tracking device? We are talking about ways to identify children in the case that they go missing. This is not Lo-Jack for kids.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Tracking device!?!? What are you talking about??? Who said anything about a tracking device? We are talking about ways to identify children in the case that they go missing. This is not Lo-Jack for kids.

"Originally posted by sebatwerk
Tracking device!?!? What are you talking about??? Who said anything about a tracking device?"

"tracking system"

[edit on 26-4-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   

"tracking system"

But it's not even a tracking system! It's an identification kit.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
"...but patiently submit to legal authority, and conform with cheerfulness to the government of the country in which you live"

From the ritual of the Entered Apprentice Degree (Pirtle's Monitor)

would anyone in their right mind actually do this? I held masons in high regard until I read that! lmao

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalmessiah
"...but patiently submit to legal authority, and conform with cheerfulness to the government of the country in which you live"

would anyone in their right mind actually do this? I held masons in high regard until I read that! lmao

Gee you sure are mature.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I must admit, I will NEVER conform to this. But then again, im not a mason, and never will be.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   

"In the state, you are to be a quiet and peaceful citizen, true to your government and just to your country. You are not to countenance disloyalty or rebellion, but patiently submit to legal authority, and conform with cheerfulness to the government of the country in which you live"

oh christ, that is terrible, a mindless set of sheep. Never question authority, never question what you are being told is right.....never even browse a conspiracy site when your going against the sect principles

and to the tracking device well that brings a whole new meaning to root canal doesn't it

In Australia the government is already recording the DNA of ALL citizens from birth, going back 20 years or more now...Called the guthries or heel prick test which is sent to a central database in Canberra.....go on debunkers.....a simple search on google using the string "dna database australia guthries" or heel prick instead of guthries or even dna database australia.

but personally, can you let me know when I can microchip my two year old son with GPS tracking.......it would be a godsend to me ...........................................

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonestownRed
God forbid that the masons provide some finger printing materials so that we have a better chance of getting our kids back from pedophiles/kidnappers.

Finger prints sure have help prevent child abductions havent they?-not!

No print, card, or bracelet with a beacon is going to prevent , muchless recover your child from abduction. These are only conditioning programs set up to ease us into what the Governments really want to do to us- tag us internally.

only by implanting some sort of biometric, perhaps nano-organic chip, will we eventually be able to track instantaniously as well as recover the lost.

I have no doubts that this type of program will quickly unfold as one by one, these pet programs fail in the face of a pediphile epedemic!

Watch your own children; its not the job of the government! Or are you to lazy, that you are willing to give up your own personal sovernty for an internal babysitter!

"not intended to be a personal attack, just a reply to a particular staement."

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
Well, that's not very complicated... that masons are doing this to ensure that our childrens will not be abducted by these monstruous catholic priests,

What a 'monstrously' ignorant generalization. No, I'm not Catholic so don't go there.

As far I'm concerned, any organisation which collaborates in such a way with the pigs (the police) is not more trustworthy than the pigs themselves.

It must make you sleep better at night knowing 'pigs' are the only thing keeping you and your family safe at night.

I thought for some time joining the Freemasons, but now that's for sure that they can count me out for the time being, as I see now on which side of the fence they truly are in society.

I guess that's one point for the Masons then because nobody likes a

being associated with their group. No, I'm not a Mason either.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
* I shake my head in disbelief *

I usta observe what was said here pretty regularly. I even start’d a long thread sometime back ‘bout “Divulging the Secrets of Masonry”. It is now very obvious why myself, ‘n so many other masons have stop’d frequenting here so much.

According to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation - Missing Children’s Unit, in 2004 over 15,290 children where reported miss’n, that’s approximately one child every 30 min., ‘n that is just in Colorado.

We did investigate the “ChIP” program, and as it is a good program, it does require a dentist to be present, and there was a bit(e) more money per Identification, and the DNA swab should be stored in a refrigerator to maintain it's reliability.

Therefore I helped to bring the "kIDs" Identification program to Colorado. I am doing approximately one event every weekend this summer. It uses locks of hair as DNA, Digital Fingerprints, and Photos. It only costs for the paper that it’s printed on. Like ALL the legal Identification methods NO information can/will be/ is data based and kept. Everything is given to the Parent of the Children. If you want more information I'm not hard to get a hold of, or find. Here is a link with more information about this program on it.
Colorado kIDs Identification Programs

It slays me that anyone, even a troll, would find that Children don't need protected, and not with just ID's... We do offer Abduction Awareness Programs, and yes, they are conducted to parents, and children. Our Presentations are given by the Fire Department, Police Department, Sheriff’s Department, and Local Medical Centers.

For you “Pig Haters” if this upsets you... then I did my job, because it doesn't sound like you should be around any children

EVERY appendage of the Masonic Family (i.e. Blue Lodge, Shriners, DeMolay, Job's Daughters, and others) not only contributes to, but HELPS the less fortunate (COloroado Masons give over $652,000 per year to high school seniors, and more through band camps), and those with disabilities.

Your so quick to jump on anything that the masons do...
Tell me what have YOU done for 100's of children lately????? Or do you just talk big?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hmmmmm..............

Im somewhat of an anarchist and I like cops. Its institutionalized massive govornments I dont like. Cops in many forms are necessary to even the most primitive human socieities. They exist to protect people from the quasi human elements of society. I can only question the ethics and character of a person who professes to hate cops, as the only people I know of who hate cops as a whole are basically those who have the most to fear from cops: violent people, criminals, and other assorted scum. A true social reformer would not hate the cops and what they stand for, but would hate the unjust laws they are required to enforce, such as ridiculous drug or sodomy laws, or would hate the behemoth govornment system that uses cops to enforce their oppressive policies.

But police, as an institution removed from specific govornments or unconstitutional laws, are a neccessity of human existance, and they come in many forms. Even primitive tribes have something like a police force: a small number of men charged with keeping the tribe secure from external threats, as well as protecting or prosecuting members of the tribe who violate laws or harm others. I have respect for police as a whole, and many times I have been very thankful they exist, especially when I felt my life was in danger from some criminal scum element of our society.

Thus, I don't see what the problem is here with Freemasons helping cops with missing kids and identity kits. I dont see anything sinister here, only ineffectual, as I dont believe fingerprinting kids is going to be of any real help in finding missing kids. However, parents should keep up to date photographs and videos of their kids as that goes a long way in helping to find kids sooner.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
WTF?

How many kids go missing in Colorado?

Why aren't the parents on the news? That is straight up whack, are you saying these kids are returned, or not?

If there is 1 kid missing every 30 minutes, you need to find WHERE these kids are, not take your kids to the Dentist!

I mean, they don't just stop taking up space, you know. Children are conscious, and do not try to 'go missing'. So is your stat accurate, or are you guys really doing all you can?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join