It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Fantasy Football

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Im a newbie here but I was wondering if anyone is interested in a ATS/BTS fantasy football league?

Just to let you know, I do *NOT* make money off the leagues (unless Im in it and do well enough in the playoffs).

If your interested, fire off a note here. If not, we can still talk football and fantasy football.

The Redskins (my team even though I live in Houston) had two picks in the 1st round of the draft so Im happy. We got a QB so we'll see if we can compliment our awesome defense with something that at least tries to come close to being called an offense.

Thread on

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
www.sportztawk.com

An ATS affiliate, this is your one-stop domain for all sports(z) activities. I understand there is an AWESOME fantasy league set up there.

Unlike ATS/BTS/PTS, you will need to register there as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If you wish to talk about Fantasy Football email myself [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected]. We do all the fantasy leagues for sportztawk, abovetopsecret, belowtopsecret ect ect.

If your just want to spam your link to fantasy leagues that you run, then your not welcome and will get banned, as we don't allow it. But if you wish to take part in the leagues we do, then the more the merrier.

If you want to talk about Football or any other sport then pop over to sportztawk..

join