It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John titor and the NWO!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
I was reading the faction 2 of the NWO and when i saw this i was just shocked to death
"Among themselves, they refer to this secret unit as the "Secret Navy" or the "Nebraska Navy." This is because it receives its covert funding out of a Naval Reserve and/or Recruiting District in Omaha, Nebraska, or used to until 1990."
Omaha,Nebraska is the new capital of U.S.A after 2015.So it means that ww3 was for the fight ofNWO in which the NWO failed.Btw faction 2 is against NWO.

[edit on 24-4-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
What does any of this have to do with John Titor? There is absolutely no correlation.

warthog911, if there were ever a badge for the most paranoid member of ATS, then you would undoubtly wear it proudly (which is not necessarily a bad thing). Every thread you create is posted with a sense of revelation and 'awe'; as if this is the connecting puzzle piece. Faction 2 of the NWO? The NWO is theoretical. How can you believe someone that actually gives this organization factions, we don't even know if it exist. Don't believe everything that's on the net warthog911.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Then you expect all that is written is made up.Lacerta was right, our programming of our mind is like: that even if roswell happenend people would still reject it abecause it has been programmed by the ELohims.Btw there are total of 3 factions of NWO and the third one is the Alien\reptilian connection.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What does this have to do with John Titor? and secondly, Titor has nothing to do with the NWO, ive read his theories and there was nothing about a single world government in it.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Lacerta was right, our programming of our mind is like

Lacerta, as well as other clever hoaxers used a technique that played on the human psyche. Her technique pretty much is administered by stating that because her claims are so bizarre, that the 'normal' person would reject them. Of course, no person would like to consider themselves normal. Everyone wants to feel somewhat special so you believe these outrageous claims based on the fact that you want to feel distinguished from the rest of society. You want to know something that everyone else 'denies'. David Icke uses this same method (although I do believe David Icke is an intelligent man but suffers from an undiagnosed mental disorder).

that even if roswell happenend people would still reject it

The majority of America who are informed about the Roswell situation believed something indeed extraordinary occurred.

abecause it has been programmed by the ELohims.

Conceptual entity. When you start to place aliens and extraterrestrial beings into classes and divisions then this is where I lose you. How could you classify something that is yet to be proven?

Btw there are total of 3 factions of NWO and the third one is the Alien\reptilian connection.

And what is their basis on? Do you realize that you are reading something created by someone in their house, uploaded on a FTP, and displayed for the entire world to 'believe' in? There is no validity in the statement, only words with very little meaning.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There are about 75 existing John Titor threads already....why another???????

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

The thing is, this thread has absolutely nothing to do with John Titor.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
this thread might be closed because we already have threads this, which already exist all over the place here at ATS.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Indeed, please, warthog, make the connections and information more explicit.

Why is the capital situation anything more than a coincidence? Explain how Titor's AFE is the NWO and what, if anything, that link has to do with it all.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by mpeake

The thing is, this thread has absolutely nothing to do with John Titor.

actually, didn't John Titor indicated that Omaha, NE will be the new capital of the United States?

[edit on 1-5-2005 by dave42]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
what does this have to do with the new world order?
i cannot see nothing about it

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Okay... my understanding is that any major war severe enough to make a major superpower like the USA, concede it's government, would HAVE to involve ALOT of deaths... I'd be talking in the billions here.
Do you really think that the Illuminati will give up without a massive fight for supremacy? (or at least, a fight to ensure that whichever side wins, will be in their favour. see ww2 history)
The 'NWO' which would only be able to be stronger than the combined efforts of the other nations in the globe, would have to be comprised of the consented handover of the soveriegnty of it's member nations, which would take a LONG TIME.

The way that the 'NWO' works, is that it doesn't have any major publicy-visible players, ie. scapegoats for the masses, and hence, nobody for the world superpower of 'public opinion' to fight against. This means that there is no way that we can fight the New World Order, as it is a natural progression from what was, to what will be, given economic circumstances. The only way that I see for us to 'fight' the NWO, is for us to create our OWN NWO, in which nation-states agree to keep their soveriegnty in leiu of having any one country gain more power than another, and to completely close all our economic borders (or at least drastically limit the flow of resources between countries), to ensure that no nationless economic powers can arserape the living daylights out of the majority of the world (which is what the NWO REALLY is, 'globalisation')

top topics

join