It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Confidential" letter to prove "we control the Vatican" - Inauguration, just in time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Sunday April 24, 2005 - released hours before the Inauguration of the "Nazi Pope", aka "Panzer Kardinal" aka Pope Benedict XVI.
Just like one week ago, the "revelations", including the photo in nazi uniform, hours before he was "elected" pope.
Or like the "plane that crashed in the Pentagon ".
Always the same: telling to the last idiot, WE are the illuminati, YOU are human cattle.
observer.guardian.co.uk...

---- Update after three first replies
It should be obvious why, you just need to add 1 and 1.
Some help:
- what's the difference between this "revelation" and having Cardinal Law celebrating one of the official masses for JPII, the same day that more "news" about the Catholic Church giving another few millions to settle down sexual abuse of "priests"?

[edit on 24-4-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
OK, what the hell are you talking about?

DO YOU SPEAK ANY ENGLISH? I find shouting transcendes the language barrier,

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
A Fantastic Picture of the new Pope at his inauguration.

Wow, Nuns really scrub up well too.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What in God's green earth are you talking about?
Is this one of your "this proves the illuminati" threads again?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
dont worry matt, i get u

wow, to excommunicated from the church..thats just like being a child molester in prison...right....right?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
staging the Templars revenge

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Look....there's a dot way over there.

And there's another dot.....way over that way.

Now could you please connect them for the people who don't understand a damn thing you're saying?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
thank you for this very good info...
I don't see how it has anything to do with proving the presence of the illiminati... but it does prove that the entire catholic preisthood and church should be stormed by the ATF and FBI, all children removed, all priests taken away for questioning...

in short... what is the difference between David Koresh and the Catholic Church? They both supported the sexual abuse of children and the protection of the priests involved.
the catholic church is bigger and David Koresh had guns...
Appently when David Koresh said he was above the law, he wasn't... but the Catholic Pope is above the law. He also apparently sees it as OK to abuse the church law in the same manner that the ancient jewish temples did, shortly before God sent Jesus to straighten them out.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sounds like Matt has been watching the conspiracy video "Demons and Angels".

It attempts to chronicle the struggle for power between the Knights Templar and the Vatican who drove them further underground. It's theory says the remaining Knights helped form the secret society of the Illuminati by joining with other underground secret societies and together they set about to controlling the world's most powerful entities like the US, Russia, the Vatican and so on. The video goes on to say that Pope John the First was poisoned by them shortly after coming to power when he realized something was amiss within his own ranks. Supposedly, up until then, the Vatican had been very good neutralizing outside infiltration.

So now you have Matt here very vaguely trying to suggest that they have succeeded in installing their own man by the election of Ratzinger, I guess because of the symbols he's wearing that he was adorned with at the inauguration. But I believe the Pallium thingy with the crosses on it has been in use for centuries.

If this Ratzinger is such a goosestepping hardass that everyone says he is, he may have been elected to clean house of the scum that has found a way in. He may be a short term pope only to fulfill one job and one job only, and thats to quash any and all outside influence within the Church. He may have been JPII's (I like to call him Deuce) choice to do the job after he had gone.

I believe the sex abuse thing was more related to the Church's medieval antiquated way with dealing with such a problem. You don't talk about it and maybe it will go away, rather than just confront it openly for all to see.
And thats publicity that the Church doesn't want. Its like Disney saying no one has ever had an accident on their grounds, when all they really do is haul the person off the property for medical attention, if they can avoid it in the park, and claim nope we've never had an injury on our property. Its so lame.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Whoa. Someone finally cracked the code. And its lifted, in detail, from Angels and Demons. Incredible.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I guess the pictures of the new Pope are meant to show the pin thing on the cross -- which means nothing to me -- all Popes thru history could have worn them for all I know. But what the heck was the close up picture of the Pope reading with glasses supposed to signify. I wear glasses does that mean I am a part of the illumaniti???

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
In my humble opinion, the Knights Templar deserve their revenge. They deserve it just as the church deserves retribution for more than a millenia of fire and darkness visited upon the innocent.

Everybody gets what they deserve.

Sometimes it takes a few centuries.

Don't fight it, it will all be over soon.

P.S. MattMarriot - could you be any more freakin' cryptic? It's really rubbing a lot of people the wrong way. If you've got something to say, say it. Do you want cheeseburgers or ice cream for lunch? Out with it!

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'll have the ice cream, thanks. Double mint.

Cheers mate.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Why does thinking for yourself hurt people's feelings so much?

Cryptic? Hardly. Do you have to be on the same page as him, yes.

So are you guys really making an effort to understand what he is saying, or are you trying to find out what is WRONG with what he is saying?

He is the German Shepard, people! He is the Ratzinger Man. Lets look at that again, There are the last three letters, saying he is a German.

Then there are the letters N, A, Z, I, r, T left. So he is the r(at) Nazi German, named Joseph, like many Illuminati figures over the years (starting with the Piso family adding a few important Joseph's into the Bible)

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I suggest doing a Google search on "Eric Jon Phelps." This guy knows a lot about what goes on behind the scenes in the Vatican.

I have no doubt that Ratzinger was a Nazi. Hitler was Catholic as well. Know what, the Vatican set up the Ratlines after WW2 so their thugs could escape to South America!

They were trying to set up the NWO back in the 1940s and failed.

top topics

join