It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

72 virgins or 1 tramp?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Just wondering;

Would you rather go to heaven and be given 72 virgins that have no history of giving it out or go to h@ll and be given 1 tramp that never stops?

Or, to look at this another way,

Which do you prefer? 1 nag? or 72?

Seriously, if I were a terrorist and these were my options, I'd quit!

(oink, oink)

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yeah, I've always said that if there really are 72 virgins in paradise, it's pretty clear that they STAY virgins.

Oh, and what do the female islamic martyrs get in paradise? 72 studs?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yeah but on the bright side since their virgins they wont know if your good or not

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I gotta go with the nagging point made. Imagine having to remember 72birthdays,favorite flowers, favorite songs. Then they prolly wouldn't get along.
and what if you call one by the wrong name? I'll take the one "Experienced" lady. Less headaches, less work.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Well, have them get their names tatood on the left breast, and line em up in alphebetical order and have some fun!

Or one woman who knows how to have a good time. Depends, is she more, shall we say, "open" to things? Like rope, paddles, BDSM, other fun things or is she a "Ok, I've got 5 minutes to waste, get over here and get it over with."?

My one girl? Jane Lane from Daria, anyone that cynical has got to be "open". Sure she isn't real, but it's hell, anything can happen.

My 72 virgins?? Well, IDK, don't want anyone underage, so that leaves out anyone born in the past 50 years.....(hippies to punk to the tech age, men/women aren't exactly keeping it in their pants till marrige)

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
look guys, im a woman and therevis NO way you could get me to ponder heaven just by offering me 72 virgins ... that would be 72 woman needing money to go on a "heveanlly shopping spree"............

top topics

join