It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

silly and funny story i wrote when i was like 13

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i found this on a really old floppy disk it was this outrageous story i wrote at like 13. its really stupid i hope no one is offended.

Once upon a time a Caucasian who was exhausted from a day at the sunny beaches of California. His name is Troy McIntyre. He looks rather gay. Just like every other Californian. His mother Who was named Mary Lynn called his cellular telephone and told him his dinner was going to spoil. It was caviar night.
He decided to take a shortcut through Da “hood”. In Compton. Some random black guy named tayquan tried to jack his Volkswagen Microbus. Troy got away and said “ In Yo face u Trifling Negroes.” And he proceeded to drive down the street. But then His VW broke Down. What happened next was one of the most Severe Butt kickings of all time. Troy didn’t know black people knew karate.
A black crack dealer named J-Kwon Jackson who just got out of jail saw Troy and said “Who wants to kill a cracka”. So his homies with there skyscraper Afros and there huge gats rode in on there tricycles and said “ ey yo where my effin pants yo” with fried chicken in his mouth.
Then he said uz’a funny cracka and he started shooting and screaming thuglife. Troy didn’t speak black so he didn’t understand them. Then the cops came and they were like “ey yo its da coppaz, 5-0". “You’ll never catch me alive.” “Bring Yo gats.” So they ran from the cops but they got caught anyways. And then they spoke English and blamed it on the white guy. Troy was saved and he went home and ate caviar.

The End.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by phantompatriot]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
errmmmmmm........................................
Doesn't make much sense, but kinda funny..... I know you probably didn't mean it this way but I think black people would take this racially......... You make better music I think

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
they probably would but i was a teenager in a mostly white area so u know lol. im not a rascist in anyway though.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
Troy got away and said “ In Yo face u Trifling Negroes.” And he proceeded to drive down the street. But then His VW broke Down. What happened next was one of the most Severe Butt kickings of all time. Troy didn’t know black people knew karate.

Originally posted by phantompatriot
So his homies with there skyscraper Afros and there huge gats rode in on there tricycles and said “ ey yo where my effin pants yo” with fried chicken in his mouth.

those most racially insulting and sterotypical sentences I have ever heard!!!!!! hahahahahaha those two lines = me laughing for the next 5 minutes

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This story is scary.... but so so funnyy lol...

Ps sorry typos but i'm backwards and trying to type in my chair lol

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
while this is funny
I had to laugh

It is not appropriate material for the ATS Short Story Section of Collaborative Fiction. Please take No offence PP, I'm moving this to a more appropriate home, I look forward to seeing your future submissions.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
while this is funny
I had to laugh

It is not appropriate material for the ATS Short Story Section of Collaborative Fiction. Please take No offence PP, I'm moving this to a more appropriate home, I look forward to seeing your future submissions.

well technically it is a short story.... lol

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
believe it or not this was turned into a play and the black people were laughing twice as hard as white people. making fun of race is very funny as long as everyone knows its just joking around. dave chappelled is a good example of this.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
well technically it is a short story.... lol

very true, but that's why I put it here, the description of the Jokes, Puns & Pranks

Share your jokes, funny stories, puns, and favorite pranks.

Making fun of other races can be funny and is when done by a person of that race or when facial expressions, attitudes etc can be seen. Dave Chappelle does a great job, as does Jeff Foxworthy when he makes fun of white people and Margaret Cho or Dhat Phan when they make fun of asians.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
tondo...what EXACTLY is going on in your avatar?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
looks like somebody got owned, then is getting raped.

new topics

top topics

join