It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg to pregnant employee "Kill it!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hmmmm.... does the term A$$hole come to mind???

Is Michael Bloomberg the new Citizen Kane?

William Randolph Hearst ran for Mayor of New York in 1905 - and lost - but that lesson has failed to stop another media mogul from attempting the leap from business to politics

Ed Vulliamy
Sunday May 20, 2001
The Observer

After her doctor told Sekiko Garrison she was pregnant, in 1995, the top sales executive with a major finance company went to inform her boss of the good news. 'Kill it,' he reportedly said. Ms Garrison, aghast, asked him to repeat himself. 'Kill it,' he repeated.
These words, as readers of New York's press now know only too well, were alleged to be those of Michael Bloomberg - the mogul of the markets whose name is synonymous with Wall Street and who now wants to be the next Mayor of the Big Apple, stepping into the shoes of Rudy Giuliani, arguably the best and certainly the most controversial First Citizen the city has ever known.

Ms Garrison went on to pursue a legal complaint against Bloomberg, who had continued their little dialogue by saying: 'That's great! Number 16!' - referring to 15 other women who had interrupted their work at his castle of high finance to take maternity leave.

Although Garrison had taped some of her conversations with Bloomberg, he three years later settled the case without an admission of guilt for an undisclosed amount described as 'substantial', all the while denying her claims.

But Garrison's was not the only complaint against the would-be Mayor. The New York Daily News recently assembled a harvest of other complaints, including those of women urged to wear their skirts shorter. One woman, Alison Potter, claims that Bloomberg had said of her child: 'It's a baby! All it does is sleep and eat. All you need is some black who doesn't even have to speak English to rescue it from a burning building!'

observer.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Man what a sick twisted bastard this bloomberg guy is. And to think the people of New York elected the guy mayor is even more surprising given this guy's history.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
last I saw him on TV after the Supreme court legalized sodomy he was kissing a drag queen in a NYC parade

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well at least he wouldnt have to worry about pregnancy ruining his schedule then!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
That man is a sicko! I mean...I think she just should have said "I quit" unstead of telling him to repeat himself....

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Nominations for boss of the year? That is pretty bad. I don't really trust the Guardian, but if it is true, he should be fired.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Man I swear if I was that woman's husband I would punch bloomberg right in the face.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well, it is the woman's choice, not his.

Second, what an @$$.

Third, what an @$$

Fourth, what an @$$.

Fifth, tell a NWO person that he is a threat for his stupidity will let an enemy do something so they kill him.

Sixth, what an @$$.

Need I say more?

new topics

top topics

join