It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Final Word On Bohemian Grove

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Do you guys think I should make this literature available? Or should I not reveal it... It really isn't anything shocking, but it isn't supposed to be in our hands... on the flip side, they shouldn't have gave it away or lost it and allowed it to come up for sale on ebay.




posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
eh dude if i were paranoid i wouldnt be here

now lets discuss sacred geometry shall we



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
eh dude if i were paranoid i wouldnt be here

now lets discuss sacred geometry shall we


Whatever you say.

If you want to discuss geometry, start a thread. You know I'll be there. By the way, you dont even know what Sacred geometry is.


[edit on 3-5-2005 by sebatwerk]



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   


there my masonic bud



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
there my masonic bud


You have NO idea what you're talking about, and you're also going way off topic. Like I said, start another thread if you want to get schooled on that subject also.



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
When you become a public person you forfeit your right to privacy. I as citizen and employer reserve the right (and is also my duty) to know everything about my employe and how he/she is running my country. If this person represents for example good trustworthy Cristian I expect from him/her to behave accordingly in his/hers public and private life.
And BG IMO is not the place for this person to be.



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
When you become a public person you forfeit your right to privacy. I as citizen and employer reserve the right (and is also my duty) to know everything about my employe and how he/she is running my country. If this person represents for example good trustworthy Cristian I expect from him/her to behave accordingly in his/hers public and private life.
And BG IMO is not the place for this person to be.


If you are an employer, you know DAMN WELL that whatever an employee does on his own time is none of your business. What's more, it's illegal for you to fire him or repirmand him in any way for things he may be doing outside of work (so long as they don't interfere with his job).



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku



there my masonic bud


Looks like someones been playing with a spirograph again


(for those too young: cgi.ebay.com... )

And now back to Bohemian Grove.......



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
If you are an employer, you know DAMN WELL that whatever an employee does on his own time is none of your business. What's more, it's illegal for you to fire him or repirmand him in any way for things he may be doing outside of work (so long as they don't interfere with his job).


Oh, comeon sebat. We are not talking about 9 to 5 workers here. Those are public servats, with a lot of power we entrusted them. The work (service) is their life. At least for the time of their mandate. After he/she finishes his service he/she can hug all the trees he/she wants.

ps. easy on the caps bro.



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
Oh, comeon sebat. We are not talking about 9 to 5 workers here. Those are public servats, with a lot of power we entrusted them. The work (service) is their life. At least for the time of their mandate. After he/she finishes his service he/she can hug all the trees he/she wants.


Look, I just refuse to accept that people think they can intrude into someone's private life, simply based upon speculation and assumption... regardless of who they are. We are ALL equal citizens, and therefore we all have equal rights. Plain and simple. No exceptions can be made.



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Sebat do you mean equal under the law, God or both?



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
Sebat do you mean equal under the law, God or both?


Under the law... well... we ARE equal under both, in my opinion, regardless of faith... but I was talking about being equal under the law.



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Under the law... well... we ARE equal under both, in my opinion, regardless of faith... but I was talking about being equal under the law.


When I took classes on Constitutional law the professor wrote in his book that equality under the law in democratic society with kapitalism is imposible to achieve. The wealthier party in dispute can afford better legal representation than the weaker party and that puts the weaker party in unequal position. Equality under the law is just a letter on paper, an ideal.



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Look...if Laura wants to dress George W. up in a bunny suit and chase him around with a riding crop....it's nobody's business but theirs....plain and simple....

Plus, what's your definition of "public servant"? Only elected officials? people paid with taxpayer money? Because regardless of what you might want to think...everyone is human and they all have lives away from work hence the term PERSONAL lives. I don't think that term came about on a whim...

Now if you are an owner of a company (ie an employer) and I become your client...I'm paying you...you are now working for me....hence you could be considered MY employee....Do I need to know everytime you missed the toilet, went to church or watched a dirty movie? Nah...none of my business....that's part of your PERSONAL life.....

As long as the two lives stay seperate.....none of our business...and when they do cause a problem....deal with it on a case by case basis only....



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

When I took classes on Constitutional law the professor wrote in his book that equality under the law in democratic society with kapitalism is imposible to achieve. The wealthier party in dispute can afford better legal representation than the weaker party and that puts the weaker party in unequal position. Equality under the law is just a letter on paper, an ideal.


Equality under the law only refers to the fact that ALL laws apply to ALL people (regardless of status/ethnic background/height/weight/shoe size/etc) equally...

I don't remember hearing of "equal" representation....only that we (in America) are entitled TO representation (hence the part of Miranda that says if you cannot aford one, one will be appointed for you



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I dunno, it sure does bring some wonderful visions to mind...that's true.
However, in that case, the Republicans shouldn't get so upset about a girl in a blue dress riding Clinton.
Anyways...I doubt that the Bohemian Grove is just about relaxing with a few friends in the "buff bower'.
It's all about wheeling and dealing and the politics of the day. these people are power brokers, and this is where they do it away from those annoying people microphones and cameras.
I don't even blame them...If I wanted to sell off some subsidiary companies, rip off some pension funds, destroy the competition through nefarious means...then I'd want the Bohemian Grove to do these things in too.



posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I mean't elected officials. When you voted for example Bush you voted his image. You voted a man who is strong, honest, patriotic leader with high moral standards. A straight meat and potato kind a guy. This kind of person does not need to indulge himsef in perverse sexual or other kind of suspicious activities. He is what is.
When you want to become a federal agent or federal judge the FBI checks all your background including personall interwievs with your parents, siblings, friends, coworkers and neighbours. So much for privacy.
When a client want to hire my services he's buying again my image. The client gets a whole package my expertise and personality.

I agree that some privacy is needed but I cannot switch myself like a robot. Living double life is just not my cup of tea.



Originally posted by Golfie
Equality under the law only refers to the fact that ALL laws apply to ALL people (regardless of status/ethnic background/height/weight/shoe size/etc) equally...


Like I said, nice words put on paper. There's a difference betwen writing the law and enforcing the law.


I don't remember hearing of "equal" representation....only that we (in America) are entitled TO representation (hence the part of Miranda that says if you cannot aford one, one will be appointed for you


You mean overworked and underpaid public defender?



posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
I mean't elected officials. When you voted for example Bush you voted his image. You voted a man who is strong, honest, patriotic leader with high moral standards. A straight meat and potato kind a guy. This kind of person does not need to indulge himsef in perverse sexual or other kind of suspicious activities. He is what is.


I just don't see how you can assume that whatever a public official does on his own time will affect the choices he makes while in office! It's an assumption, plain and simple. Laws should not be made based on assumptions.



When you want to become a federal agent or federal judge the FBI checks all your background including personall interwievs with your parents, siblings, friends, coworkers and neighbours. So much for privacy.
When a client want to hire my services he's buying again my image. The client gets a whole package my expertise and personality.


And when you run for public office, the media and your opponents do the SAME thing! And you KNOW this! You know damn well that certain people cannot run for public office because of their past actions. Again, most of the time they have no bearing on how the official will act while in office, but people are silly like that.



I agree that some privacy is needed but I cannot switch myself like a robot. Living double life is just not my cup of tea.


Again, you are simply ASSUMING that anybody in BG is "switching themselves". You really dont know if they are just there to socialize, have a drink, and watch a performance.




Originally posted by Golfie
Equality under the law only refers to the fact that ALL laws apply to ALL people (regardless of status/ethnic background/height/weight/shoe size/etc) equally...


Like I said, nice words put on paper. There's a difference betwen writing the law and enforcing the law.


Are you saying that not all laws apply to everyone in this country?



posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
to me the business side of the grove is dangerous enough. if you have business execs, government execs & military brass all together mixing business & pleasure it creates a conflict of interest. if any of the info regarding the guest speakers & their topics are actually valid it would be scarier than ritual murder...but thats a big if. still, I would venture to ASSUME(for you sebatwerk) that enough illegal business has taken place to put a whole bunch of folks in jail. again, if you could find a judge that would enforce anit trust laws & the like




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join