It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

, Prototype Isolation and Treatment Facility to Be Built in Pittsburgh Area Beginning Mid-August

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
A medical concentration camp specifically for SARS.... Hmmm, wonder what they know that we dont?????

150-Bed Prototype of 500-Bed Facility to Be Assembled From Polymer Composite Panels
The Daedalus Project, Inc.; AT&T Government Solutions; Radian Inc. Collaborate on Demonstration project

ALEXANDRIA, Va., July 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Three northern Virginia companies today announced plans to assemble a prototype facility outside of Pittsburgh next month that could be used for isolating patients in the event of a terrorist attack with weapons of mass destruction, containing a SARS outbreak, or providing shelter for victims of natural disasters.

Assembly of the approximately 6,000 square-foot, 150-bed building, called an Emergency Isolation and Treatment System (EITS), will begin in mid-August and will be open to the public during the last week of August.

The Daedalus Project, Inc., of Alexandria, Va., (www.daedalusproject.com) developed the polymer composite panels to meet the requirement for low-cost housing in developing countries. Corporate partners in the project include AT&T Government Solutions, of Vienna, Va., which is providing leading edge voice and data communications, and Radian, Inc., also of Alexandria, Va., which is providing engineering and technical support. The group is currently seeking a hospital supply company to join the consortium.

The EITS project is part of federally-funded effort that is being conducted through the Allegheny County Bureau of Emergency Service, and RISC, Inc., a non-profit organization located in the county. The prototype will be assembled on the grounds of a Westinghouse facility in Monroeville, Pa., outside of Pittsburgh.

biz.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Holy crap
! Why wasn't this on the local news? I really think something is going on here...something really fishy...if there is going to be a planed bio attack made by the government, what a way to control people.

Make them feel safe in their time of need. Fix them up with some common antibiotics and put them in a nice little room to let the medicine take effect and to rest. And when you wake up a few days after you came in, all rested and feeling better. You find a tattooed number on your arm. You don�t have a name anymore...all you have is that number.

I just gave my self a chill writeing that

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by Curiosity]

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
And the countdown continues... wow, I don't know what to say. 150 beds means that it is going to be an enormous facility. 500.... it will more resemble a prison.

Holy crap ! Why wasn't this on the local news? I really think something is going on here...something really fishy...if there is going to be a planed bio attack made by the government, what a way to control people.

It wasn't on the local news BECAUSE something "fishy" IS going on!

Notice that the companies are based out of No.Va.? That's a stone's throw away from DC, a great many political personalities live in No.Va.

Breaking ground in mid-august... okay, that puts the attack to occur somewhere around Nov/Dec.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

And the countdown continues... wow, I don't know what to say. 150 beds means that it is going to be an enormous facility. 500.... it will more resemble a prison.

Holy crap ! Why wasn't this on the local news? I really think something is going on here...something really fishy...if there is going to be a planed bio attack made by the government, what a way to control people.

It wasn't on the local news BECAUSE something "fishy" IS going on!

Notice that the companies are based out of No.Va.? That's a stone's throw away from DC, a great many political personalities live in No.Va.

Breaking ground in mid-august... okay, that puts the attack to occur somewhere around Nov/Dec.

Alexandria itself is a creepy city.
I lived there for too many years before I headed south.
There's a Masonic Lodge/memorial that gives everyone who sees it the willies. There's a bunch of odd buildings that have no indication of what's in there.
And yeah, being so close to DC...

-B.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I smell FEMA...does this not resemble something simular to the rumored FEMA concentration camps...

Does to me, bet it's just another cover up to try and elude the people of the true reason. But who knows..

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I smell FEMA...does this not resemble something simular to the rumored FEMA concentration camps...

Yeah...I noticed that too. That's why I posted what I did...because this thing is under the guise that is something that will help mankind. But in reality it's just another way to control people...it's sad if you think about it...but it's the truth...

The strange part is that Bush is going to be in town on Monday (7/28) for the Urban League Conference. But that's really fishy, because he's going to be in town and word on this Medical institution camp thing comes out?!

[Edited on 27-7-2003 by Curiosity]

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I live about 25 minutes from there and this is the first i have heard of this....fishy indeed

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I live about 25 minutes from there and this is the first i have heard of this....fishy indeed

top topics

join