It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was it a dream ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
ATS members :

Has anybody ever had this before.

I am now in my 30+ ,and to this day 26+ years later i can vividly
remeber something that happened when i was 4 years old.

I used to share a double bed with my brother who was 2 year older than me.
One night i just seemed to be woken up by this very bright light very bright
and next to me was a figure which was only slightly higher than the bed itself.
Now as soon as i see this i would scream and i mean scream as hard as i could i could hear myself screaming but it was like no one else could
I was scared sh*tless to say the least.
Then after what seemed like ages the light and figure would dissappear and within seconds my mum would come running into the bedroom
of course nothing was there by the time see arrived,my brother would always remain asleep.
I couldn't move when this happened which personally i would put down to sleep paraylsis but there was one thing slightly different about this
the same thing happened about 10 - 20 times over a period of 6 months or so.
It got to a point where i would take the rolling pin to bed with me,and although everyone would laugh for me it was real enough to stick in my head to this day.
Does anybody know if it would be possible through hypnosis or something to re trace this experience ?
And what is the youngest age at which we can remeber or would that be determined by events that have impacted are brain.
The figure never touched me once just looked at me there may have been more than one figure i wouldn't know.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
andersonr

The little bit you tell sounds to me like a recurring dream based on a true event.

You need further events to give clues to what this event was about. If there are none that you can recall, keep watching ahead.

I do not recommend professional hypnosis for this, but I do recommend you practice relaxation and meditation/regression to recall as much as you can on your own for yourself. Even if you do not recall more of this event, these exercises will generally help you in awareness of many aspects of your life anyway.

If you have any other similar memories, please share them. There are many intelligent members with great ideas on ATS who will give you their opinion on them.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You could undergo hypnotherapy or past experience regression, perhaps. Or you could check out deprogramming, that thing the guy does in montauk superman
Perhaps you were APing and met some negative dude on the astral plane
(APing terrorsists lol)

Edit: HA!!! DontTreadMe, you can't get me on this one!!!! No ONe liner here!!!!!!

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Kushi_Master]

join