It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Read This...Healing!! Freedom!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
IMPLANT UPDATE!

I woke on this last Thursday, and "knew"something was not the way it was before, but having lived with one eye shut was old hat for me, suddenly while watching TV, it was a miracle, after 15 years, my eye was OPEN! It has been open since then..
Either there is a healer in this forum, G-d did it, or ET restored my sight and took away the implant.
Only evidence there was, is a bruise on my hand that looks like one gets from an IV.
I am so happy, thank all of you here for listening to me.Maybe I needed to put this down for posterity...Thanks all you friends.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you. It is true that miracles do happen.

Can you explain in more detail what happened? What medical diagnosis did you have? Were you actually blind in one eye? What is the relationship between your vision and the implant? You mentioned that the bruise was on your hand so I'm assuming the implant was not in your eye area.

I'm excited for you and glad you are sharing this experience!

Jemison

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you. It is true that miracles do happen.

Can you explain in more detail what happened? What medical diagnosis did you have? Were you actually blind in one eye? What is the relationship between your vision and the implant? You mentioned that the bruise was on your hand so I'm assuming the implant was not in your eye area.

I'm excited for you and glad you are sharing this experience!

Jemison

Jemison'

I posted all the details in the original posting of Do You Have Implants.
Having spent thousands of $$ on operations and botax, which would make it open for 90? days.
My doctors were/are puzzled by it, saying there was/is nothing in the back of my eyebell, but it clearly shows on the MRI's that I demanded to posess. and still have for proof.
On my last visit to the botax doctor, I asked him outright,"Is this an implant?" He smiled and told me even if it was COULD not say..
Needless to say, I did not have anymore botax done.
I called my ex and he said "I do not believe it" He came by last night and was a witness to the miracle.!!
I could see through it, but it would not stay open..
I feel like I have been reborn, I KNOW they removed it in my sleep, so maybe they felt sorry for me after all this time?
Open for suggestions,,,,
eyes open!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
do another mri? you said something was to be seen on it, maybe no more. if my doctors would not give me better answers i would kick them a bit.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I wonder why aliens would choose YOU to give you your eyesight back in the other eye...If they did it that is. I wonder what you did to attract their attention...or God's attention whatever the case may be.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchangelOfCool
I wonder why aliens would choose YOU to give you your eyesight back in the other eye...If they did it that is. I wonder what you did to attract their attention...or God's attention whatever the case may be.

The randomness could help keep the sheeple in line. There's plenty of people out there who would willingly believe it was a "miracle of God's blessing." If aliens are the reason that religions exist in the first place (as some have proposed over the years) then this might be as good a reason as any to have some sort of "divine intervention" happen in modern-day.

Have to keep the sheeple believing.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
sirius, Sorry, I hadn't read your other thread about implants so I appreciate you taking the time to fill me in.

What an incredible story. No matter who/what it was that restored your sight you have much to be thankful for! If it was an implant that caused the problem, I hope you will be forever free of them in the future and that you can continue to enjoy your sight!!

Jemison

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchangelOfCool

My eyesite was not gone, just could not keep the right eye open.
Perhaps because I have been asking for PROOF they are still there,
they have to obey the Creator the same as all beings..
All I know for sure ie that there are indeed miracles. do not doubt.
They have been in my life since age 5.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
>>The randomness could help keep the sheeple in line. There's plenty of people out there who would willingly believe it was a "miracle of God's blessing." If aliens are the reason that religions exist in the first place (as some have proposed over the years) then this might be as good a reason as any to have some sort of "divine intervention" happen in modern-day.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Now I have to wonder if that was sarcasm or if you think I might have a possible answer in there. Either way -- no big deal. I'm just throwing out whatever comes to mind since my return to ATS a few days ago. Lots of ideas pass through my mind, some well-thought-out. Others are like overcooked pasta.... very mushy and without any real substance to them.

Whatever the reason (though I'm sure we'd all like to find some answers both for you and ourselves on this one), I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we're happy your problems have seemingly been resolved.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDemonHunter
Now I have to wonder if that was sarcasm or if you think I might have a possible answer in there. Either way -- no big deal. I'm just throwing out whatever comes to mind since my return to ATS a few days ago. Lots of ideas pass through my mind, some well-thought-out. Others are like overcooked pasta.... very mushy and without any real substance to them.

Whatever the reason (though I'm sure we'd all like to find some answers both for you and ourselves on this one), I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we're happy your problems have seemingly been resolved.

Not at all sarcasm!! I appreciate you thoughtfulness..you are IMO, a wise person.Thank you.
Please do stay in touch,,

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Not at all sarcasm!! I appreciate you thoughtfulness..you are IMO, a wise person.Thank you.
Please do stay in touch,,

Many thanks for your kind words. I would not always call myself a wise man, but I do believe I have insights to share from time to time. I'm happy that you found my comments worthy of your respect.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

This is the original link I posted, and just a few days later, I was healed, for you who may not understand this fully..I am so happy, I needed to share.

new topics

top topics

join