It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kasai Rex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i read this article about the The Kasai Rex. it was about a T-rex or rex's. They are not sure but it killed a rhino. IT supposedly live in the Congo jungle. It is 42 feet long. It was reddish in coloration, with brackish-colored stripes going down. The legs were thick, built for speed. It had a long snout and numerous teeth.Regions in central Africa, specifically the Likouala Swamp, a region which covers an area the size of Florida, still remains 80% unexplored. Reports of dinosaurs continue to pour out from these locations, and until we have adequately searched throughout this land of the unknown, this land located on the "Dark Continent," we may never know if the dinosaur world's most popular figure still walks the earth today.

Here it is the article www.trueauthority.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think will end up turning out like the Loch Ness monster....a dinosaur remaining alive in a remote part of the country....
It's pretty interesting that they think dinosaurs were all brightly coloured....I always just thought they'd be green!

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

It's pretty interesting that they think dinosaurs were all brightly coloured....I always just thought they'd be green!

That's really racist of you! Dinosaurs come in all colors, but they all bleed red! If people like you were in charge 65 million years ago, then T-rex's would have to use their own bathrooms and water fountains!

hahahaha just kiddin mate

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There is nothing in the report that indicates a tyrannosaur over any other sort of theropod. The report is also just of a big lizard, not a bipedal possibly feathered tyrannosaur. If someone saw a tyrannosaur they'd describe it more like a bird than a sprawling lizard, and would certainly notive the near useless very much reduced arms. I think that that eliminates it being a tyrannosaur, or any dinosaur. Well, that and the extreme unlikelyhood of a population surviving for an extra 65 million years and never leaving anymore fossils,aslo I don't think that there were any tyrannosuars in africa.

Originally posted by ArchangelOfCool
I think will end up turning out like the Loch Ness monster....a dinosaur remaining alive in a remote part of the country

The Loch Ness Monster hasn't turned out to be a plesiosaur. Its almost certainly not a plesiosaur. Thi

top topics

join