It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lone Gunmen pilot - Pre 911 TV show with 911 theme

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I thought this might be of interest to some:

www.prisonplanet.tv

Alex Jones Interviews X-Files/Lone Gunmen Star Dean Haglund

Lone Gunmen/X-Files actor, Dean Haglund, who played the role of Richard 'Ringo' Langly in both series was in Austin to interview Alex Jones for his new polemic documentary on the mindset of modern-day America. Dean kindly agreed to an on-camera interview himself.

Jones and Haglund talked about the Lone Gunmen episode that aired prior to September 11th in which an inside faction of the government posing as terrorists hijacks a 727 by remote control and targets the World Trade Center.

Jak

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
I thought this might be of interest to some:
www.prisonplanet.tv

Alex Jones Interviews X-Files/Lone Gunmen Star Dean Haglund

Thanks for posting that.
It's interesting that the connection didn't click with him until the writers phoned him.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
AceOfBase, great thread, I don´t know how I could have overlooked it...

Even more puzzling is the little repsonse it got..

I think the clip from the Long Kiss Goodnight is even scarier than the clip from The Lone Gunmen....

Better late than never

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
lone gunman is scarier in my opinion

PsykoOps you couldnt remember the name of the Sammo hung show to start with?
The name Martial Law as a show title didnt make an imapct on you then!
Have to say it did on me

Dae

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My only beef with that Lonegunmen episode is where they say that they chose NY and the trade towers for maximum visibility and then they go and shoot the scene with the plane at night. Now Ive forgiven the makers on the offchance that filming a plane narrowly missing a WTC tower in the day would be more costly but gads, if only they did that scene in the day, the connection would have been more real.

Apart from that, Ive made friends of mine sit and watch that episode just to get it into their heads that is it highly possible that the government(s) did it and not some 'tin-pot dictator'. Wikid series and I recommend everyone watch, at least, the first episode 'Pilot'.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
2008 and the media has been removed and i wonder why

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This thread is 05 dude..

The internet don't keep everything.. You can search youtube for this stuff.. or even the internet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join