It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

=train= The Proof That You Exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm an alien. To be more particular, I'm a Roamer.

Below is a proof that you exist.

If you find it interesting, please send it to someone.

===
This is a new discussions way. Please add your opinion below the messages that are interesting to you, then send it to someone. If you give your e-mail, you want to receive replies to your e-mail. This is a way to meet people.

The Proof That You Exist

Matter is something what influences or is influenced by a matter.

You are a matter which is posessing consciousness. Consciousness isn't flowing awareness, you are a matter that gets aware.

The proof.

When you try move, the brain must read and interpret the desire in order that correct nerve impulses would be send to the muscles.
Brain is a matter and as a matter, it only interacts with some forms of matter. You, what thinks the thoughts are right, are a matter, which state is interpreted by the brain.

There is a chain of matters between us and our brain. There is a matter where the thoughts are imprinted and are kept, from that matter the thoughts are passed to the chain of matters.

Of course, you may think, you are some kind of emptiness. What kind of emptiness are you, this or that? Real empty emptiness or emptiness like space? Which kind of emptiness actually influence the brain?

To give you more ideas, space is not just something empty, even space, perhaps, is a matter. It is because of space, that everything doesn't interact with everything and the powers of fields are lost somewhere as they spread.

The perception of the matter as of something touchable and material shall be reviewed and modified. Physical matter is in fact something very close to us, to some very special matter possessing the consciousness.

Why am I writing this to you? Humans shall not worry they die when their body dies, well, most probably not. You are immortal.

You should not hate each other or yourselves too much. In the very end, it is the differences in the matter we are what imposes the differences in us as who we are.

Besides the potential of variety in the matter, there is born somewhere contents of the consciousness. You will not do that things only if you perceive all required in a certain way. However, the question of perception is not that simple. You will not say seriously black about white, you will not say seriously that you don't have a consciousness. When you know about more then one thing at once, you compare, that is the consciousness gift. Yet, beyond the simple things like colors, in various consciousness complexes, you can find as right anything.

- Colonel Bill
[email protected]

somethingisoutthere.blogspot.com...
===

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Colonel Bill]

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Colonel Bill]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I take it you are having a some-what self gratifying profound moment..

I'm an alien

Do you mean in the metaphorical sense or..

?

Besides this, I am confused as to what it is specifically that you are trying to convey? Please explain the reasoning that helped you come to the conclusion of the statements made in you thread.

Klep.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
what does this really have to do with ufos and aliens ?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
I take it you are having a some-what self gratifying profound moment..

I'm an alien

Do you mean in the metaphorical sense or..

?

Besides this, I am confused as to what it is specifically that you are trying to convey? Please explain the reasoning that helped you come to the conclusion of the statements made in you thread.

Klep.

Answer yes /not

Matter is what is influenced or is influencing a matter.

Brain is a matter

Brain must read from somewhere the desire to move in a specific way.

You are a matter which state is read by the brain.

You are who and not what? You are a matter that at the same time sees the consciousness and sees an image of itself.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I would say by the way he is writing, that he is really an Alien from Outer Space....

or an escaped Bulgarian Mental patient, with a limited grasp of English, that has just discovered the wonders of babblefish.....

Either/or, very perplexing reading......

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i dunno whats going on in this thread, and now im even more confused

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Then tell me what race are you,whcih star system are you from when in the name of god will there be A DISCLOSURE

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is hilarious. Tell me, bill, what planet do you come from? Uranus? And does your culture speak in riddles?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel Bill

Matter is what is influenced or is influencing a matter.

Brain is a matter

You are who and not what? You are a matter that at the same time sees the consciousness and sees an image of itself.

This is nothing new, well no more than saying that humans have consciousness.

You are stating that we have a conscious will to effect our activities..

well duh..

no offence but this is the kind of thing you would learn in science class in school..

So are you saying that conscious thought is matter?
Because you desire to "move in a specific way" not through reflex (reflex is reactive whereas doing something by desire is optional to the individual) comes from a personal requirment to reach a goal, whether it be to scratch you back, go and run somewhere or type nonsensically onto a computer.
How do you know that conscious thought is not a by-product of the electrical signals/chemical balance in the brain?
You just perceive it to be concious thought and your personality is a self created manifestation of this... (which is why people attitudes and personality can change due to the environment and and chemicals they are subjected to..) (just to point out that this is not fact, only something I thought about whilst having a chemically influenced "thought provoking" moment..)

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Before i die of laughing, i will assume this thread is a joke and its written by someone who is a escaped mental patient. Dont worry, we'll let him have his fun for a while.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
As far as I know, you see themselves as a flow of consciousness.

I've told you, that you are a matter.

In case you have your explanation how your desires to move your body in a desired way affect the brain, tell it.

This planet is the bigest mental hospital that ever existed. And the funny thing is that you think you are fine.

[edit on 24-4-2005 by Colonel Bill]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Reaction:Yawn...........

How original.......... not.

Advice Read Douglas Adams' "Thanks For all the Fish".

Conclusion:Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join