It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if a super power attacks you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have a question to ask to all those people who voted that a full planned invasion was neccesary in the previous poll.

"How would you fell if a superpower stronger that you attack you, just because they think or feel, you have weapons of mass destruction?"

I am not taking any sides. I am sure many people wants to ask the same question.

I am making a prediction, at least one people would think that I am not patriotic.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
surfup

In ten minutes no-one will know what you are talking about regarding the 'previous poll'.

You need to link to it.

I didn't vote in the poll, but if a superpower attacked me, the first thing I would do would be to fart directly in its face. Not in the general direction of its uncle (Monty Pythonism).

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

"How would you fell if a superpower stronger that you attack you, just because they think or feel, you have weapons of mass destruction?"

Wich super-power ? The USA ? Russia ? China ? France ? Great-Brittain ? Wich one ?

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Super power attack me, I'm ready ya!!!!
I'd kill it and eat the good parts and give the legs to the dogs, maybe then they'd quit bring'in those stink'in Moose legs home that have been dead for a season. Danged dogs

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What if a super power attacks you?

You generally die in short order. Not many ways around it.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have been attacked by SUPER POWERS repeatedly and I ain't dead yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yeah...it's time for the world to just realize, America is "Rome" when it comes to military strength, stand against us and you can be kissing our toes for export rights after we blast your so called "army" to kingdom-come!

The best difference between us and several other of today's super powers.

Is we don't pick on just and virtuous nations, and we don't intend to take over the world legally...just control several aspects for stability purposes.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Bull Hocky I eat Super Powers for breakfast with blueberry's and cream

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Free Mason

You have a habit of using very apt analogies.

US = Rome

Bush = Nero.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If a super power attacks my country i will, get the hell outta my country and run like a scared rabbit, if you think i will fight for my country boy u are wrong!

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:14 AM
link   
i m ready to retaliate and renegade,by millitia means

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Not really MA, Nero was insane, among many other problems. Bush has yet to build his palace where the WTC used to be...

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
FreeMason

I still can't see any difference at all from what you added.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well MA that's really because you have no clue of what Bush has doen or is doing.

Hell I don't know all the little things Canada's leader does, is his name even Cretien or whatever?

Not because Canada is less significant though it's being in the back stage of most international things does keep many eyes off it...but because it's just not as easy to find out their speeches.

As Bush said in one speech, "Iraq had worked on WMDs and killed thousands of people with Chemical weapons. It would be foolish to place your trust in Saddam, and to trust that the problem was over. It would be irresponsible to have ignored the fact that there was a growing problem." Something along those lines, I can't remember the exact wording.

But basically, I find it odd someone who recieves the anti-american drivel from their local news source, can accurately judge our President.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
FreeMason

I review approx. 40 news sources a day.

I find some of the American ones to be probably not as reliable as many others, for obvious reasons.

There is a Topic on this issue, "What do Americans know?" that you should read.

Don't question my knowledge of what Bush is doing, it isn't a reasonable position for you to adopt.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW, I think actually it would do your own knowledge base some good if you took interest in broader affairs, and you would appear more credible for purposes here if you at least did know the names and major policies of the leaders of other countries involved in say, NAFTA. What you are saying is bizarre, but I will forgive it.

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   
If it happens it happens. I would watch the world freak out like the rest of you.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Fight and die...though some of them are coming with me...

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Personally, these type topics are getting very mundane. If it isn't a question on "Guess my age" to "Whats your favorite color" its "what if a superpower attacks you".........need I say more?!

I'm with Alien, I will surely get my ass wiped of the face of this Earth but be assurd, there will be some of those "superpower's fellas" going with me....

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
If a super power attacks my country i will, get the hell outta my country and run like a scared rabbit, if you think i will fight for my country boy u are wrong!

Are you referring to the U.K., to H.K., or to both? I would have to agree H.K. is not worth fighting over, but the U.K. is worth fighting over.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Freddie

Some would see the UK as a (moderate in comparison to a couple of others) super power in the process of attacking itself.

new topics

top topics

join