It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about the Disclosure Project...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I've barely started to become familiarized with this effort, and I was just wondering if anybody had any backstory on Dr. Steven Greer? What stirred him to take on the seemingly insurmountable task of exposing the presence and influence of ET's and their technology?
One other thing...
The quote made by Hawaiian Senator Daniel K. Inouye is chilling. Why, When, and Where would he make such a bold statement? I know the NWO is a topic of interest on this forum, and here a full blown member of the U.S. Government admits it....scary.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Dr. Steven Greer I believe worked for NASA. He's a very smart man. Knows a great deal about energies that have not yet been made public or aren't yet mainstream. I think the Disclosure Project is great, there needs to be more groups like them. If my net worth was 5 million dollars, I'd take 1 million of it and start a group similar to Greer's. Maybe one day I will be able to do that.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The quote made by Hawaiian Senator Daniel K. Inouye is chilling. Why, When, and Where would he make such a bold statement? I know the NWO is a topic of interest on this forum, and here a full blown member of the U.S. Government admits it....scary.

What´s this about?
I´d be very interested to read more about it.

*I believe* the NWO is already in place, the final task is to make this know to the general public.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Here's the actual quote:

"There exists a shadowy Government with it's own Air Force, it's own Navy, it's own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself."

-Senator Daniel K. Inouye

Darn sobering words....BRRRRRRR

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Dr. Steven Greer I believe worked for NASA. He's a very smart man. Knows a great deal about energies that have not yet been made public or aren't yet mainstream.

Thats bullocks.

Steven Greer is an MD not a Doctor.

His history is on the disclosure site and on google and he started out as a respected medical doctor with no ties to the UFO movement at all. How he got into it is all explained in depth on the Disclosure and sister sites.

And the future tech/energy stuff, aside the Disclosure project, there's also a project about these free/cheap energy technologies and a push to disclose, fund and distribute these technologies before some company patents and buries it.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbreid
Here's the actual quote:

"There exists a shadowy Government with it's own Air Force, it's own Navy, it's own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself."

-Senator Daniel K. Inouye

Darn sobering words....BRRRRRRR

Ignore our current meaning of "national", or maybe just remove the word, and you have the perfect definition of US military...

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
In a quote right after Senator Inouye's is a quote by President Eisenhower that warns of a "Military Industrial Complex" breaking free from the constraints of Government:

"In the councils of Government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the Military Industrial Complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together."

-President Eisenhower--January 1961

"...an alert and knowledgeable citizenry..." -sounds like a rallying cry to me.

According to the DISCLOSURE PROJECT, while Eisenhower was President he was forced out of the loop in regards to the whole UFO thing, which totally infuriated him. "Plausible Deniability" had become the standard which still is in effect today.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Dr Steven Greer was recently interviewed by a french radio, and i have to admit that he is a great man and i really appreciate him. In fact i share the same vision.

Disclosure Project is a very important thing, more than 450 military prove it.

For those who haven't done it yet, i highly recommend you to download the National Press Club Conference of May 9th 2001 HERE. This is a MUST SEE.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Disclosure Project is a very important thing, more than 450 military prove it.
For those who haven't done it yet, i highly recommend you to download the National Press Club Conference of May 9th 2001 HERE. This is a MUST SEE.

I totally agree with you Musclor. The NPC conference video is what set me on the path. The people willing to swear before Congress are the cream of the crop when it comes to credibility in American Society. I just got the Disclosure Project in the mail the other day, and I've only skimmed through some of the testimony and read Greer's Foreword. And I'll tell you, it's already worth the fifteen bucks. Anyone truly serious about UFO's and ET's, about conspiracy and cover-up, disinformation and deceit, and the lethality that also goes along with them all, buy the book. Support the cause. SUPPORT THE CAUSE!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Dr. Steven Greer I believe worked for NASA. He's a very smart man. Knows a great deal about energies that have not yet been made public or aren't yet mainstream.

What type of energies and where did you get this information?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

What type of energies and where did you get this information?

The main one they talk about is called zero point energy, or vaccum energy.
Google it and you should find lots of links, or check the disclosure project website. Im not an expert, but in a broad overview, it has to do with the ambient energy that holds the universe together, ie powering rotations of atomic and sub atomic particals, keeping them from flying apart, etc.
Something that I noted to myself a while back is that I first heard of this at TDP, but many times since have came across the same theorys on other sites as well. Ones not having anything to do with Aliens or conspiracys, just good science reads. Another interesting thing ive noted also, is that at least a few of the big names in the UFO disclosure scene, who have either claimed to witness these technologies, or backing witnesses are pursuing with great tenacity and vigor to invest into its science, and start their own companys to market them. Are they such good liars that they fooled themselves into starting a company with fictional asperations? Or is there some truth to this after all?
heres a end of world scenerio involving zero point energy. I post this just cause i read it yesterday, and pertains to my post. check out all the scenarios if your interested, its a fun read.
www.exitmundi.nl...
www.exitmundi.nl...

[edit on 24-4-2005 by Garatron]

[edit on 24-4-2005 by Garatron]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Im downloading the video now!!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You can write your reps and world leaders from the Disclosure Project web site: www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I too stumbled upon disclosure . I got the dvd / book combo . and highly recommend getting both. I really got the DVD as a curiosity , but it had a few interesting surprises .
I'll loan it out to any of my friends who show an interest.

I already believed there were ufos' . I wasn't sure what to expect . well the DVD is very compelling. but the book surprised me by laying out how they manage to pull this all off. and how it first got started . the first 50-60 pages were enuf to justify buying the book.
too bad my father passed, he would have devoured that entire book.

anyone who thinks that writing their representative will actually do anything about this, has no idea how well entrenched the system is and how they will make this just go away.
and if somehow the voices got too loud too ignore or quash, they'd make up a so-called confession cover story and it would then just fade away.
we'll never ever ever get them to fess up.

perhaps john lear could comment further on why.

if I had to guess, I'd say the NWO and these guys, were somehow connected.

[edit on 25-4-2005 by toasted]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

if I had to guess, I'd say the NWO and these guys, were somehow connected.

My sentiments exactly. How else could a quasi-global government garner so much power? ...All built on plausible deniability.

top topics

join