It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Moussaoui's Guilty Verdict a Message?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Moussaoui withdrew his guilty verdict once before, now he has proclaimed his guilt once again in his role pertaining to 9-11. Could he be sending a "go" message for an operation that was quashed in the past, but is fully online now? Rumors in the media are now saying Zarqawi has gone nuclear, and some type of radiological bomb is hidden in Afghanistan. Good timing or coincidental? Even the Feds agree al-qaeda uses the media to communicate.... Any thoughts?

[edit on 23-4-2005 by nightbreid]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Moussaoui has been in solitary confinement since 9/11 and in custody before that, so I doubt he's in any communication with other terrorists or has any idea what is going on in the world so he's not really in the position to time an attack.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It can be noted that he has been in touch with lawyers, direct contact with his associates wouldn't be necessary. Wasn't a lawyer that represented a terrorist involved in the first WTC bombing brought up on some sort of conspiracy charges? Also he watches TV and probably gets to read newspapers. Communication comes in many different forms.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Moussaoui has been in solitary confinement since 9/11 and in custody before that, so I doubt he's in any communication with other terrorists or has any idea what is going on in the world so he's not really in the position to time an attack.

Yeah what this guy said!!

I doubt he has any influence in the terrorrist network now, and his lawyers are probably being watched by powers that be, aswell as everyone else he has serious contact with.

Of course there is always that 0.01% chance as there is in all things.

Better to be safe than sorry

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Moussaoui has a defense provided by the government public defenders' office, so I doubt a situation like that of the NY case where a rabidly anti-American ultra-liberal lawyer actually did help facilitate communication between a terrorist and his buddies on the outside. Anything is possible, but I think it's highly unlikely.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Remember, these people are extremely patient and exhaust ALL avenues at their disposal. .01% is still too much risk when dealing with zealots.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Moussaoui has learned something about American justice. The truth is the truth is the truth.

The American system has respected his rights, given him fair council and trial, and has not abused him. The America that he percieved is not the America he is experiencing. For him to admit in a plan about the involvment of the White House is for him to conceed that the outcome was misdirected.

Score one for America

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I'm not a lawyer, so I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, but....

If he pleads guilty, then the next phase is the sentencing phase, correct? Therefore there is no need for him to testify and spill the beans on anything that he knows.

What he knows about 9/11 follows him to the grave.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
A guilty plea is a personal final step before action is taken by those who incarcerate you.. But is his guilty plea more than that? That's what this thread is about. Is he communicating another "final step" before we are once again incarcerated by another oh-my-Jesus-oh-my-God-how-could-they-do-it-again? Remember, the WTC was attacked twice, America has a way of being lulled into secure, womb-like complacency.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think Moussaoui's guilty plea is a message.

It's a message to all the 9/11 conspiracy theory believers that the attacks were carried out by Islamic Extremists and not by the Government, or the military, or the Moussad, or aliens, etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

If he pleads guilty, then the next phase is the sentencing phase, correct? Therefore there is no need for him to testify and spill the beans on anything that he knows.

Sort of. But you don't just plead guilty and wipe your hands clean of everything. When you plead guilty, you have to admit certain things. You have to stand before a judge and explain your involvement in a crime and reveal the elements of that crime. In this case, rather than doing that, Moussai signed a document that outlined all of the details of his involvement with al Qaida and the 9/11 plot.

I'm willing to bet that everything this man knows about al Qaida and 9/11 has already been told to the authorities. When 9/11 happened, and this guy was already in custody, I'm willing to bet a few angry government agents went to pay him a visit and "persuaded" him to come clean with everything. And remember, all this happened before he was charged with anything serious and appointed anykind of legal counsel. So there wasn't exactly anyone there to protect whatever rights this scumbag was afforded.

Just my thoughts, I'm probably wrong though... lol

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Yes it's a message:

DO NOT FLY PLANES INTO OUR BUILDINGS OR WE WILL BLOW UP YOUR COUNTRIES AND TAKE ALL YOUR COMMODITIES. ANYONE WHO PLANS ON COMMITTING TERRORIST ACTS AGAINST THE USA - AND YOU ARE CAUGHT - YOU WILL SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE EATING PORK WITHOUT TEETH AND SHARING A BUNK WITH BILLY YOUR 285 LB WIFE.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
HIFIGUY, PeanutButterJellyTime & vincere7:

If I had any you'd all get WATS votes from me! Excellent responses all!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7
Yes it's a message:

DO NOT FLY PLANES INTO OUR BUILDINGS OR WE WILL BLOW UP YOUR COUNTRIES AND TAKE ALL YOUR COMMODITIES. ANYONE WHO PLANS ON COMMITTING TERRORIST ACTS AGAINST THE USA - AND YOU ARE CAUGHT - YOU WILL SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE EATING PORK WITHOUT TEETH AND SHARING A BUNK WITH BILLY YOUR 285 LB WIFE.

These people don't scare that easily...after all, they picked a fight with the most powerful nation in this solar system. The last thing we need now is a good ol' case of hubris settling over the mindset of America.

new topics

top topics

join