It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Demant Cannon is honestly the biggest piece of crud on the internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yea the title is harsh, but I've spent hours pseudo-researching a device widely known in conspiracy circles as the 'Demant Cannon'.

Supposedly the Demant Cannon emits an array of Tachyon particles (a hypothetical particle with real energy and momentum but imaginary mass) which can be used to do a variety of things such as:

- open up doorways leading to other dimensional realms
- Enable a gateway for time travelling
- Manifest physical objects
- Propel matter

Anyway, you would expect a device of this magnitude to be somewhat costly monetarily and it's construction riddled with complication. However the device is actually quite easy to build and the materials are relatively cheap. Too cheap in my opinion.

It consist of simply:
One 3 foot X 3 inch PVC tube.
One 3 foot x 2- 7/8 inch copper tubing.
One 3 inch PVC cap.

Yes, I know. The smell of bull is heavy in the air. But do read on. Here are the detailed diagrams of the device.

So essentially when you take the time to construct the device, you are left with a 3 foot log of copper tubing inside a 3 foot long PVC tube all sealed at the end with one 3 inch PVC cap. If you feel the need to get adventurous then you could construct a mega Demant Cannon seen below:

Anyway, the question arises are these Demant Cannons hooked up to any external power source. Well, I really don't know but I'm assuming from the literature that once you construct this device (without an apparent power source) you have the ability to automatically use it to open up portals. I guess you would just point the uncapped end at a wall (hopefully) a portal will appear. Or is that simple? Innervoyager.com gives us a pretty good look on the operation of this power device:

The (Demat Canon) or the (tacyon wave enhancer), is by no means a toy. In other words, this device produces such and incredible amount of tacyon particles, that if it were to radionically tuned while standing over a large or major grid pint, it can actually be used to open up doorways leading to other dimensional realms as well as to the past and future of this earth. All these things which I have spoken of, can actually be accomplished with this device provided of course that your intentions are pure and accordance with divine will. If not nothing will happen.

Since when did Divinity and Religion interfere with the operation of science? Is being a Christian a prerequisite of getting the device to work? Can I get an Islam version of the device? How about one that aligns itself with Judaism. There's more...

Operation (from Gibbs Report 9): "First of all, in order to be on the save side, I strongly suggest that a person should say a prayer over the Demat Cannon or hold it up in the divine white light before. After you have taken the necessary precautions, while you are stroking a rubbing plate (or any hard surface for that matter) push or pull the (copper tube) in or out of the PVC tube while concentration of the following question.
For example:- What is the tubular core setting which will open up a doorway to June 15th, 1895? Next, while you are concentrating on the previous question and also while your are stroking the rubbing plate, try to mentally visualize a doorway opening up to that particular time frame or universe.
Now as soon as your fingers stick on the rubbing plate, this means that you have hit the correct setting, which would indicate at this point there is no need to adjust the tube any further.
Now all you have left to do is to aim the (Demat Cannon) at any solid wall in your house. If you have done everything correctly, a doorway to a past or future universe should open up in less than 30 minutes, depending where you are located.

Is this honestly an instructional guide on how to use the Demant Cannon? Seems more like some type of sexual cyber-mecho fetish. I mean how mean times do you have to stroke the cannon before it works? And enough of these religious notions. If something is based on prayer and belief and is called science, then it's 10 times out of 10, false.

But does this thing actually work?

Take the testimonial from the people that actually use the device

'I use the Demat cannon to close negative and/or misused vortex's. I have used it to free trapped ET's. I have used it to open large doorways to allow benevolent Federation planetoid motherships to enter our solar system. In order to create large doorways, a grid point must be found under a high voltage power line. By pulling ethric types of energy off the high voltage lines and perhaps nearby craft into the Demat Cannon and grid point, large diameter doorways at a distance can be created with 3rd party help (Sylph and others).'

Enough! I can't go on reading this crud. Anyway, this is my heads up to ATS. I know we are an eclectic bunch, but this Demant Cannon (along with other miraculous inventions) are utter crud, garbage. Don't even bother with them. But if you feel the notion to, here is a link in which you can make your own Demant Cannon along with other senseless items.
innervoyager.com...
innervoyager.com...

That's it, I'm done.

EDIT:Changed the
on the title to a well deserved

[edit on 4/23/2005 by Simulacra]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think once people start talking about tachyons, you can generally dismiss their claims.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
thanks for a laugh

total BS

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Some people out there should start writing science fiction novells...thats stuff for some good hollywood movies!

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hmmm, I think someone watched too much Stargate.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm surprised that all you need is:
One 3 foot X 3 inch PVC tube.
One 3 foot x 2- 7/8 inch copper tubing.
One 3 inch PVC cap.

So...all I should need to make a timemachine is a cardboard box and some string , yes?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   

good thread.

would make a good high school science experiment.

probably get an F

apc

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Don't be dissin the DC.
I built one of these.
It's how I got here.
I am actually from the year 2013.
I came here looking for work.
Ok nm Im just gonna watch some more southpark..

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Speaking of Tachyons and Time Travel, did John Titor even mention the theoretical particle in his discussion a few years ago?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
That thing does look like a big piece of crud, but the biggest on the internet? There's a lot of crud on the internet!

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The good news, Sim, is that all is not lost if you don't get it to open a portal. Once you've stroked your rubber disk so long you develop blisters on your stroker, and still have not made it to 1895, you can convert the device to something useful in the following way:

1. Remove your rubber for use as something else.
2. Take the copper tubing out.
3. Drill a small hole in the bottom of the cap.
4. Take a nice-sized Idaho spud - one that you actually have to pack into the PVC - and shove it almost to the bottom near the cap.
5. Hairspray, Berryman's, etc. will work fine - squirt it in the hole in the cap.
6. Light it with a grill-lighter.

voila - you've got yourself a spud-launcher.

www.geocities.com...

You may not get to visit the Civil war era, but you can re-enact any battle scene and lob a potato at least a 100 yards.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ahhh, brilliant. That bit you pasted was fantastic.
Very well researched, said, and debunked.

All these things which I have spoken of, can actually be accomplished with this device provided of course that your intentions are pure and accordance with divine will. If not nothing will happen.

That'll keep me going for a LONG, LONG time.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Apparently, from the material presented, its part of Radionics, which is another 'pseudo-science' field. I mean, they are saying that it uses radionic grids to work with tachyons. Neither of these things exist.

Aren't tachyons originally from star trex?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
When I read this I couldn't help but think of this

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Aren't tachyons originally from star trex?

Tachyons rely on fiction to bring their existance into reality...

In the Star Trek fictional universe, tachyons are frequently invoked to explain some aspect of the Romulan cloaking device. Cloaked ships have been detected by watching them pass through a tachyon beam, essentially creating a faster-than-light burglar alarm. (Ships using imperfect cloaking devices are also implied to produce residual tachyon emissions, such as in the film Star Trek: Nemesis.) Tachyons are among the fictitious or hypothetical particles frequently invoked in treknobabble, often as a deus ex machina used to maintain the plot.

In general, tachyons are a standby mechanism upon which many science fiction authors rely to establish faster-than-light communication, with or without reference to causality issues. For example, in the Babylon 5 television series, tachyons are used for real-time communication over long distances. Another instance is Gregory Benford's novel Timescape, winner of the Nebula Award, which involves the use of tachyons to transmit a message of salvation back in time. Likewise, John Carpenter's horror film Prince of Darkness uses tachyons to explain how future humans send messages backward through time to warn the characters of their impending doom.

Tim Powers's novel The Anubis Gates, winner of the Apollo Award in 1987, involves the use of tachyons to initiate time travel.

Classic Anime fans may associate tachyons with the energy source for the wave-motion gun and wave-motion engine in Space Battleship Yamato (Starblazers in the United States).

Alan Moore's classic graphic novel The Watchmen features a character who uses "a hail of tachyons" broadcasting from space to muddle the mind of the only person on Earth capable of seeing the future.

Isaac Asimov's novel Foundation's Edge brings tachyons into its discussion of faster-than-light travel, where they are particles which exist in hyperspace
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join