It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal X

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What is your opinion on Animal X on Animal Planet

I like it

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think it is a good show too. The only thing I dont like about Animal X is that stupid old guy that narrates the show. He's just too dramatic and scary looking.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
same here he is scary looking and too dramatic

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yeah, I like the show but the old guy has to go. Any man who calls me darling loses my respect. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I got nightmares from the Thylacine episode. Those poor Tasmanian Tigers, I remember a book I had on them, makes me so sad they are gone. Then nightmares about forest companies torching the forests trying to kill me cause I am a Thylacine and if I am proven to exist I would stop the forest companies from fire bombing the area.

If there was one species I could bring back, the Thylacine would be it. Not Dodo Bird, not Passenger Pigeon, or the Mammoth, some dinosaur, whatever, the Thylacine would be it. Hopefully with advance in technology we will be able to bring back the Thylacine through the preserved bodies and hair and stuff left.

BTW You see the video of the "last" Thylacine? That poor thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
That is an awsome show! but you need the old guy he adds atmousphere

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I agree I like the old guy and i like being called darling but then I am a woman and most women love that word.

top topics

join