It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cousin was abducted last night

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Honestly, who didnt laugh reading this? I think it was posted to lighten our moods a bit, to see that, even though the pope will end the world, and what ever else we all read, we can still look back on the good times..

And yeah, i read about the meteor showers too, but could always be a cover up, if this guy was serious, then yes, i will feel guilty for a few years about laughing at a fello losing a cousin. However it was summed up, by how he didnt know to file a missing persons report and instead posts it on a conspiracy website, filled with plenty of lies allready.

still laughing..

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Since this individual seems to be a prankster, i'll be more skeptic about this one.

But Earthsister, I respect you and your believes in this matter, but if you ever talked to abductees, they will always talk about how much of a negative experience they had with aliens probing private parts and doing painful procedures without there concent or any idea why, most experiences are neutral at best with the greys and reptoids, however the Nordics and perhaps some other species seem to be alot more positive, this tell me who our friends are in this, I think David Serenda is closest to the truth along with Greer of the disclossure project.

I do know the Greys are not hostile persay, but I don't completely trust the Reptoids since they have not been very respectful towards humans and are spiteful to the fact we inhabbit and pollute most of this planet while they have a refuge underground.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
GrOuNd_ZeRo

I have talked with thousands of people who have contact with alien life. Most of those who call themselves "abductees" are already educated by the negative press and by other "abductees" within their ufo circles, and are invested in their beliefs against the aliens. Their contact, assuming that they are not making it up, is as scary and confusing as hell, but they recall hardly anything about it at all. It is clear to me that they believe by assumption that what happened to them must be what they are hearing is happening to everybody else. But most people think this way all about each other, and very few of them have much personal, original knowledge to go on. This clicking between the people is what makes the ufo group. People who really know the aliens are not in those groups and not even very welcome in those groups or believed by those groups.

When I begin to tell my own experiences to a ufo group, the members of the group helpfully try to convince me that the common horrible things that "so many" people report are hidden from my memory by the aliens. Then I describe the education I am being given by alien life through my great many encounters and communications with them. I find out from all the other people that recall one or two encounters and refuse any more contact, and that they never even try to talk with the aliens.

Just because somebody has an alien experience, does not mean that he knows about the aliens. What they think they know about the aliens is coming from all other sources, most of which do not really know what they are talking about either, they are just going along with the popular beliefs and opinions, and what they are told by so-called professionals. Most of the "respected" information is deliberate disinformation generated by earth powers to keep the people afraid of the aliens. And most personal knowledge of the aliens is considered unreliable because it does not match what the "respected" information says.

Roughly how many people have you, yourself, talked with who told you that they were abducted by alien life, either The Greys or any other race, had a negative experience with aliens probing their private parts and doing painful procedures without their consent and don't know why? Or have you just heard that people are reporting this- and if so, how many times have you heard that people are reporting this?

There are no alien races living inside of Earth. Have you ever seen one living there, or met one that told you he lives there? But how many times have you heard or read that there are alien people living inside of Earth?

I have met the races humans call The Greys and The Reptilians. They are fine races of people, nothing at all in personality like the popular gossip about them. The respect they are given within the organization of visiting races by all the other races is outstanding.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Centrixinal

My beliefs come from my experiences and experiences of others.

What exactly is your personal experience with The Greys or any other races visiting Earth?

[edit on 4/24/2005 by EarthSister]

They are all on the 4th dimension and you can communicate with them there. I have also experiences with the "Nordics" and other beings. Some are pretty hostile and can be seen accompanied with greys. The others are what the ancients called the "Annunaki," which came to earth thousands of years ago. These beings are 7-8 feet tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. They established and ruled the cities of Sumer and after they left, they lowered the kingship to Mankind. They were called the "Shining ones" by the ancients because there auras glow very bright as the Sun. They told me much concerning the "Greys" and their intent for Humanity.

The truth is, we Humans are definitely not popular with other races out there. The reason for this is that we were not naturally evolved like everything else and they view this as an abomination to the Universe and view us as unnatural. By taking the ovum from a Cro-Magnon/primate and using artificial insemination with a sperm from one of the Nephilim, we were created.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
so you actually never interacted with these beings hear on this plane ,just in you mind.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by timoothy
so you actually never interacted with these beings hear on this plane ,just in you mind.

Yes, here in this physical plane.

[edit on 25-4-2005 by Centrixinal]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
can you explain to me how ,where,when,you communicate with all these aliens,and are you alone with these ebe's,any pictures or proof.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrixinal

They are all on the 4th dimension and you can communicate with them there. I have also experiences with the "Nordics" and other beings. Some are pretty hostile and can be seen accompanied with greys. The others are what the ancients called the "Annunaki," which came to earth thousands of years ago. These beings are 7-8 feet tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. They established and ruled the cities of Sumer and after they left, they lowered the kingship to Mankind. They were called the "Shining ones" by the ancients because there auras glow very bright as the Sun. They told me much concerning the "Greys" and their intent for Humanity.

The truth is, we Humans are definitely not popular with other races out there. The reason for this is that we were not naturally evolved like everything else and they view this as an abomination to the Universe and view us as unnatural. By taking the ovum from a Cro-Magnon/primate and using artificial insemination with a sperm from one of the Nephilim, we were created.

Which of these things are what you yourself have been told by alien life, because none of them resemble what I am taught by alien life- not to argue, just to point that out. Arguing would be fruitless since we both have no evidence.

Why do you have to go to another dimension to talk with them? I don't, and I don't know anybody else who does.

My husband and I meet with alien life together, both physically and out of body. We work closely with many races, mainly the representatives of the most advanced races who lead the organization of visiting life. We only study what we learn ourselves, and don't mince it up with any other people's claims. We learn a lot from other humans, but mostly about human nature.

I constantly find that all the visiting races have their own personalities and that they are all professional and dedicated to their work here. Nobody has ever hurt me or my family, or anybody else we know that works with alien life.

The alien people get angry, they cry, they love, they regret and despair. They argue and disagree. But they don't strike or war or kill or hurt anybody. They show only personal and professional respect for each other and our race.

There is no race that is The Nordics. Most names humans have for alien races are made-up names for real races. But "Nordics" was made up for a made-up race. Some of our visiting races happen to resemble the now-popular description of this fictitious race, but no race, if you asked them who they are, would tell you that they are Nordics. This is what I understand from clear and repeated conversations with a few different races at different times. That's ok if you don't believe it, but if possible, you really should ask your alien contacts who they are. Maybe if you invite them to where you are instead of trying to get to another dimension, your communications will be more clear.

I also recommend, to you and to all, that you write down every single encounter and communication as soon as possible. This helps keep everything fresh, complete, in order and with integrity. If you start to forget or have too many things mixed up, encounters start to slow down. The more you write, the more you can handle. The more you can handle, the more they give you to write.

[edit on 4/25/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
I hope he comes back too! Don't want to read anything he has to say (although, it can be quite funny in a schadenfeudic kind of way) though. I just want to see INtrepid tell him to "get to #!" and slap a ban on the thick git.

Not my style man. Though he will be remembered.

This thread has degenerated past its use.

Closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join