It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if evil people "ganged up" in the afterlife?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Movies like "White Noise"....
Of course, the majority of religions dealing with an afterlife assume a separation of good and bad, so does it really matter?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
it is biblical, protesants beleive if you commit suicide (or at least use to) that your soul would not be allowed to move on

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonbeam13
it is biblical, protesants beleive if you commit suicide (or at least use to) that your soul would not be allowed to move on

Yes, and I'd like to expand if I may. The reasoning is the command that we are not to kill. In the killing of yourself, you have no way of saying you're sorry for this sin. Also, as one who was on Suicide Lane B.C. (Before Christ), I can say it is the ultimate in anger, fear, loneliness, spite for the world, and hopelessness one could possibly be in. The soul in that state is not ready for eternal happiness, rather would be too ashamed and reject such a proposition. Many would be surprised what I'd do for anyone in a deep depression because it is a killer and is of the utmost seriousness.

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by moonbeam13

Yes, and I'd like to expand if I may. The reasoning is the command that we are not to kill. In the killing of yourself, you have no way of saying you're sorry for this sin. Also, as one who was on Suicide Lane B.C. (Before Christ), I can say it is the ultimate in anger, fear, loneliness, spite for the world, and hopelessness one could possibly be in. The soul in that state is not ready for eternal happiness, rather would be too ashamed and reject such a proposition. Many would be surprised what I'd do for anyone in a deep depression because it is a killer and is of the utmost seriousness.

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

I will definitely have to back up saint on this. I have something to say on this matter however, will take some thought for most to understand.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
well said saint. alot of vampire storys also sprung up due to this belief

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Just noticed this one and was going to help out...
But as I previewed everything I saw that brandt and saint were here so you should have a handle on it by now.

All the answers are in the bible

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Perhaps it is because the certain spirits that remain on this lower realm do not believe they are dead. They probably still see themselves as alive, and their desire to refuse death is so strong that they block out other "ghosts" because admitting that they see ghosts in the same realm that they inhabit would mean admitting that they are dead.

Kind of like in the movie The Sixth Sense?

[edit on 1-5-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997
All the answers are in the bible

oh, that was just too easy.

I mean... helpful.

[edit on 1-5-2005 by Incognita]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

we do.

be afraid, very afraid.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadscholar

we do.

be afraid, very afraid.

Yes...birds of a feather flock together -- especially on the Other Side.

However, it is not necessary to harbor fear.

Just be aware that it happens all the time and that all those who do so ultimately destroy themselves from their retrogression away from The Light and into total darkness; which equates to soul oblivion.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This is not only possible, but it happens all the time. Many beings "gang up" and pick on those with lesser power. Humans can do it too as I've heard many accounts of people being harrased by other Humans who have power. The afterlife is really the astral aka 4th dimension. The 4th dimension is sort of "built into" the 3rd dimension. It merges with the physical and that is why you can see ghosts and entities and those sort of things.

We are made out of the finer and faster vibrating neutrino like particles in the atoms of our physical bodies. The missing 9/10ths of the universe is thought to be comprised of neutrinos and neutrino like particles. Although they have mass, they pass right through physical matter. When you go deep into the Universe, you will enter the 4th dimension or what is commonly known as the astral or the afterlife.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
my fiance is able to see dead people and what he has told me is once they cross over they change.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Did I say I got that from the show?? No

I said he breaks it down and leaves no room for guesswork or specualtion. If I said that came from the show it would be speculation that he claims not to indulge in.

I said its my understanding.....and to add, it feels right that I have this understanding. There could be numerous unknown factors that control an evil entity. I do not believe they can choose to stay and be evil. I feel they cant let go and the burden darkens them to a point where their wants, ideals, desire to not cross over consumes them.

I'm connected (no matter what technical difficulties)
, I dont need shows or this site to lead me in any direction. It's just good to interact with people who share similar experiences if there telling the truth. SOem of this crap is Str8 out of movies and shows.

Please.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
i went to go watch white noise last night with my fiance. mmm scareist of all some of things were true. EVP is actually happing and does work i remeber a few years ago i was doing research on spooks and i happened across a taping of EVP on the net, sent shivers down my spine. Once they have moved on to the next where ever they change and are not problems however there are those who dont move on and they can be trouble. i dont think you have to worry about them getting humans to do that kind of thing however my fiance showed me the scare of what they can phiscaly do, he says he doesnt think they can take it as far as they did in the movie but they can do things

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
isnt this how freddy vs Jason started? haha, yea but anyway, i doubt the "evil" people gang up. I figure the truly evil people come back to earth to try again while the other go on to wherever they go

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
i beleive in reincarnation too but like it or not sometimes for an unknown reason spirits seem to get trapped or dont want to move on

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i heard there are some spirits who like to wander the earth, and don't want to come back, but I still doubt that the spirits gang up on the other side

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
when they move over to the other side they have the experience of all their other lives so they are in a sense more placid, its not human spirit who wants to control and destroy its human corruption that wants that

top topics

<< 1   >>

join