It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if evil people "ganged up" in the afterlife?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Gday. I just got back from watching whitenoise, and the three demons/evil spirits made me wonder, there have been hundreds of truly evil people in this world who have since passed on. It's also almost commonly known that not all spirits continue on to heaven/hell/whatever your view of the afterlife is.

My question is (just play along here), what if the truly evil characters in this world met each other in the afterlife, and formed a "gang" to create wanton destruction n brutality on earth? What is there stopping them from doing such a thing? People tend to group with others that have similar attitudes etc, so allowing that in the afterlife you would be able to interact with & meet other spirits, how come we don't have gangs of ex-serial murderers, rapists etc running around having fun with the silly mortals? Is there like a "god squad" to keep em all in check?

Let's just say for arguments sakes that EVERY spirit resides on the same "realm", good and bad. Would there not be constant battles between the good and bad in the "spirit realm" too? Would the number of good spirits outweigh the number of bad enough to keep them in check? Obviously something is because you don't see people being torn to shreds by some spirit with pms or anything in the news hehe.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well first off i will say how do u even know there is a afterlife.
Second how to u define evil from good? If going by christian religion and the 10 commandments, i would say that 90-95% of the spirit realm are "evil". So to your question yes, the good spirits i think would be raped hard and deep for enternity.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
God Squad, good one.

Interesting question though.

If you believe in the Christian GOD then close to all who have passed are resting. There are exeptions. Remember GOD made us in his image or their (our) depending on which Bible you have but that goes for government style setups as well. Meaning there are some who sleep till judgement, there are some who protect, spirits to inspire and guide etc etc. These spirits have a role even in the afterlife.

Now these rapists, murderers, molesters should be also sleeping until judgement but there are some that arent. This is probably where our poltergeist and other evil spirits originate.
Beyond that Im just as clueless. In my opinion those that were so evil during life probably were "drafted" so to speak by you know who.

I do believe spritual entities can combine. Its all energy. The more energy the more power. The more they can use to affect things in our reality.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
what about reincarnation?

I met a psychic woman a few years agon and she told me that everyone who dies gets on a level where he learns from his mistakes and is send back for another learning cycle...and maybe also paying for their mistakes. (Karma anyone?) As a rapist i think you could easily return as a woman that will be raped during her lifespan. I think that young souls are more likley to be 'evil' than old wise souls.

I have a personal theory about that..about the good and bad battle thing.

Im sure everyone knows about the BigBang which formed the universe we live in. Well i once read an scientific article which stated that when the BigBang happend there was slightly more matter than antimatter and somehow the positive matter won the 'battle' and everything was created. This battle is still running i think until today.

light-dark
black-white
good-evil
sunshine-darkness
hot-cold

For me personally the only question is which side wins in the end. I believe thats the cause we are here to counter and someday maybe overwhelm 'evil' not as a person but in its whole existence. If the 'positive matter' would loose in someday as a whole everything would vanish in darkness...this battle is actually needed i think to keep some sort of balance.

This went a little off-topic sry..just my thoughts

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
more likely their bad karma reincarnates them into some quite unpleasant life circles until they pay for their actions. Think being reborn a 100 times as a cow going into the slaughterhouse or a starving kid born with aids somewhere in africa.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
LordGoofus, I would say you have a pretty darn good plot for a Hollywood movie there!!

In all seriousness, that's a good question. I think if this were possible, and enough evil were together all at 1 place at 1 time, and combined together, that would be really really bad for people in that general vicinity.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang
Well first off i will say how do u even know there is a afterlife.
Second how to u define evil from good? If going by christian religion and the 10 commandments, i would say that 90-95% of the spirit realm are "evil". So to your question yes, the good spirits i think would be raped hard and deep for enternity.

LOL, Lmao, I think your right...lol

Hmmmm.....movie sounds great, that would be awsome!! Ill help produce it! lol
-Dani

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hi LordGoofus,

Read my profile. I have extensive experience on this and related issues.

Originally posted by LordGoofus
My question is (just play along here), what if the truly evil characters in this world met each other in the afterlife, and formed a "gang" to create wanton destruction n brutality on earth?

That is precisely what does happen. But they are very limited in energy and so they form large Group Entities so they can do as much damage as possible to innocents.

What is there stopping them from doing such a thing? People tend to group with others that have similar attitudes etc, so allowing that in the afterlife you would be able to interact with & meet other spirits, how come we don't have gangs of ex-serial murderers, rapists etc running around having fun with the silly mortals? Is there like a "god squad" to keep em all in check?

The Forces of Light are generally too weak to stop all the Group Entities from abusing innocents.

What eventually stops evil Group Entities is their retrogression away from The Light of God or The God Force. Immortality is not a given; without The Light, souls cannot exist. When evil is done to innocents, the perpetrators lessen their ability to unite with The Light. Destroy your ability to unite with The Light and you forfeit your very existence.

Let's just say for arguments sakes that EVERY spirit resides on the same "realm", good and bad. Would there not be constant battles between the good and bad in the "spirit realm" too?

It happens all the time.

Would the number of good spirits outweigh the number of bad enough to keep them in check?

Most people in the flesh are of common spirituality. Same goes for the discarnate dimensions. So the number of self-serving, spiritually indifferent souls outweighs the number of selfless, spiritually focused souls.

Obviously something is because you don't see people being torn to shreds by some spirit with pms or anything in the news hehe.

It is not so easy to tear someone to shreds. It takes a great deal of energy. It takes a large collective or Group Entity of thousands to manifest telekinesis. Regardless, there are many cases of people having been abused by discarnate demonic forces. The film, The Entity, is based on the true story of a woman who was astrally attacked repeatedly.

"Evil contains the seeds of its own destruction."

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

you don't see people being torn to shreds by some spirit with pms or anything in the news hehe.

what about spontanius human combustion?, anyways DragonflyKingdom i think was right abou the murders, rapers ext would be the ones sleeping till judgement day but some of the other ones being polterguist.

and the question about who winning in the end i dont think either will really win. i think the end will be like what happens in the book of revelations

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
As God would say, there is no escape!

What I say is bring it on-lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It's not for nothing that they say there is safety in numbers.
It's normal to fear what you don't understand but fear is really all there is to fear.
You'll notice that usually only believers are attacked by things like that anyways. You can decide not to believe in it, and then you won't fear it.
But on the other side of it, you can take control of the fear. There's two choices always.

Anyways, I don't think that evil is coherant enough in the afterlife to bond.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
perhaps these evil doers are confronted with all their victims from earth and they realize they have no fighting chance against them all ;]
payback is shweeet

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
that is why we must reincarnate so that we may be pure before we go to the true afterlife

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Do posthumous evil people gang up? No, but interesting you bring this up. Some time ago I tried to get into a fight that wasn't mine. Long story short, an angel gave me the stop signal and said something to the effect of, "this isn't your battle" and proceeded to pursue the ones causing the destruction. At first I was a little set-back and offended, but then realized that it's not within my power to take care of God's business that way. My role is supposed to be here helping people who are willing to accept it. It sounds simplistic, but 'believe you me', it's a much tougher fight than I ever anticipated! Hope this helps.

Pray, train, study.
God bless

[edit on 25-4-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

What is there stopping them from doing such a thing?
Let's just say for arguments sakes that EVERY spirit resides on the same "realm", good and bad.

God stops this kind of thing! If you don't believe the Bible then stop reading now.............if you do then the Bible has the answers to the questions you have regarding this life and the next.

The Bible tells us that those who have accepted Christ go to be where He is. Those who want to keep their evil ways and sins go to hades, a holding place until the judgement at the Great White Throne before eternity begins.

So your idea would make a movie that would scare people and make alot of money but it would also be a lie.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
In my experience they gang up right here in this life!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
yes but those are spirits that havent moved on for what ever terrible reason

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandCourtJester
In my experience they gang up right here in this life!

Good call GrandCourt.
. This is the only chance they get to do so.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hey Im back. Was the site down?? or was I blocked for a bit??
~

Anyway, after that last post I was thinking about it and an old memory resurfaced.

To my knowledge, a spirit who crosses over, shakes off the human feeling, emotions, and/or mental illness that would have caused these actions.
They are now in spritual body at this time. With that, I believe the evil spirits are the ones who refuse to acknowledge what they've done and who refuse to let go and cross over. The only other instance would be specific assignments from an evil source which I also believe considering I battle them almost daily.

Which raises questions about judgment day. How can you be judged after you've died, reviewed and acknowledge your life and moved on. If you were able to move on, than you must have expressed some desire to right your wrongs and be at peace.

I started watching this new show "Bible Prophecy Revealed" it answers many questions like this and goes chapter by chapter. They are on chapter 12 or so if that wasnt a repeat I seen. He rules out specualtion, guesswork and tells it like it is along with a lady who throws questions at him that we would ask and sometime in the same way we would ask. I dont remember the channel but it was around 10am. Most likely Discovery, or A&E.

The email address is [email protected]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonflyKingdom
To my knowledge, a spirit who crosses over, shakes off the human feeling, emotions, and/or mental illness that would have caused these actions.
They are now in spritual body at this time. With that, I believe the evil spirits are the ones who refuse to acknowledge what they've done and who refuse to let go and cross over.

I started watching this new show "Bible Prophecy Revealed"

This refusing of spirits to cross over stuff is not Biblical. Once a person dies they have not the power to remain on earth. If you are getting this info from the show you are watching , you are getting bad information.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join