It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounters in Houston, Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well, I'd suggest that there's at least a possibility that your illness caused you to hallucinate some of the events. Chances are you had a slight fever with the diarrhea. Your brother could have been influenced by your story and your father only heard the sound, didn't see the 'aliens'? There may be a natural explanation for the sound, no ideas here though.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Well, I'd suggest that there's at least a possibility that your illness caused you to hallucinate some of the events. Chances are you had a slight fever with the diarrhea. Your brother could have been influenced by your story and your father only heard the sound, didn't see the 'aliens'? There may be a natural explanation for the sound, no ideas here though.

Well, I never had a fever while I was sick. My temperature had been checked with a home thermometer and by a doctor at the hospital. It was all in my abdomin, I suppose. It is possible my brother could have been influenced by my story and/or made up what he saw, but he was really scared when he ran into the room to tell me (he'd have to be a really good actor though, and I can usually tell when he's lying). And that doesn't explain the footsteps on the roof and various other sounds that followed immediantly afterwards. It might be stretching it to say that my grandmother was also influenced by mine and my brother's story... She has nothing to gain by lying either. She's a Christian, so it probably wasn't one of those cases where you "want to see something so bad that it actually happens." We've told this story to other people as well, and none of them just randomly reported seeing aliens afterwards.

You're right about that sound though. I have no idea what that was, but it could have been anything, especially since we didn't actually see what was making the noise.

EDIT: typos.

[edit on 26-4-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
wow... Scares the shiats out of me.

What an amazing thing you've had happen to you. What I will ask of you, would be to please talk to your father and ask him what much more frightening things he has seen that he earlier mentioned to you. Because I mean damn, what could be worse than a grey running around your house, through the wall... especially standing right next to you when you wake up. I would swing at it. Either that or bribe him to go swing by the BMW factory in germany and get me a brand new m3. I already have my demands set for when/if I ever have and encounter... I'm going to milk it for what its worth!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
oops double post, so I might as well make something out of it. It's apparent that its got something to do with your father and his house, seeing as they stopped when you went back to florida. Him mentioning that he has spiritual warfare or whatever he called it, says to me that its been going on for a long time too. Knowing that he's been doing work for the space program makes me think a little too. I think there's a lot more to this story that your father hasnt told you yet. Personally if I was in your situation, I would never want to go back to texas or any of the surrounding states. Period. I would at least bring a gun, or a green lazer pointer, aim that at them see how they respond... lol alright i'm stopping myself from typing now.

[edit on 26-4-2005 by porschedrifter]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Ok. I've e-mailed my father and asked for an elaboration on spiritual warfare and the things that he's seen before. I didn't mention anything about what went on during our visit though, or ask any questions that could be related to EBE's because his wife told me in a previous letter to "Please be careful what you e-mail." I think he's not supposed to give out details about where he is and what he's doing, so they monitor everything that goes in and out of the place. I don't want to get him in trouble, so I'm trying to keep things simple.

I do know from clues in his e-mails about the terrain and weather that he's somewhere dry with lots of sand; my guess is somewhere middle-eastern. He also said that "The Army and Air Force guys here are really nice. They try to help you out when they can."

I'll post a follow-up if I find out anything interesting that could be related to this thread. I'm still open to questions if anyone needs something to be explained a little bit more.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
hey, great story. i want to believe you. some questions:

is this your first posting of the encounters?

what did you know of greys before the encounters?

did you immediatley think "alien" after seeing it for the first time?

or did your research bring you to that conclusion?

how old are you? how long ago was this? where do you live now?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
hey, great story. i want to believe you. some questions:

is this your first posting of the encounters?

what did you know of greys before the encounters?

did you immediatley think "alien" after seeing it for the first time?

or did your research bring you to that conclusion?

how old are you? how long ago was this? where do you live now?

This is the first time I started a thread on these encounters. I mentioned them one other time on another thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did know a little bit about greys before the encounters occurred. I had read a little bit here and there on the internet, but nothing extensive. I really started getting into the topic after we got back from Texas. I live in Florida currently. These events happened in the summer of 2004; that would be last year. I am 20 now (my birthday is April 20th); I was 19 then.

Yes, when I first saw a grey for the first time, my intial reaction was "alien." After doing more research I became further convinced that what I saw was, in fact, an "alien."

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Interesting side-note, my birthday is April 19th.

That gives me a chance to look at another aspect of your personality. On a scale of 1 to 10 could you Cloudless Knight, rate how accurate this description of you at the core. "On one side there is the man of action, I go, I do, I lead, but on the other there is home, security, comfort, both are of equal importance to me".

Personally I do not think you will learn anything of importance from your father regarding the spiritual warfare. As far as I can tell that is just an attempt to 'jazz up' normal christian practices. I have never found anything of substance to it other than sometimes being evidence of mental problems that indicate the need for professional help.

Darque
(-)

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Lysergic arent you on vf

anyway, shadow people are like guardian angels just the darker version everyone has both shadow and angel for protection. every thing in nature is balanced EVERYTHING its the whole yin yang effect

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
CloudlessKnight, this is an interesting story. But can you describe where you were during this time. Was the area suburban or rural, or was it a lone house in the middle of nowhere? If there were nearby neighbors, did you ask if they saw anything? Were there other locals with similar stories?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
CloudlessKnight, this is an interesting story. But can you describe where you were during this time. Was the area suburban or rural, or was it a lone house in the middle of nowhere? If there were nearby neighbors, did you ask if they saw anything? Were there other locals with similar stories?

Ah, I guess I did forget to mention that one. This was in a suburban area. There were neighbors, but I never did speak to any of them. Some of the neighbors were Mexican and didn't speak any English anyways. I have no idea if there were similar stories from other local.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
Some of the neighbors were Mexican and didn't speak any English anyways.

Were they illegal aliens? There you go.

Just kidding. So you didn't see any craft, but heard a noise that you said moved around. Was it coming from above, with any lights? I don't know what to think. Hard to tell without more info, but sometimes that's how it works out. My guess is you won't get any explaination without more info. I think I would go back if I had the chance. See if it happens again.

Cheers.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Were they illegal aliens? There you go.

Just kidding. So you didn't see any craft, but heard a noise that you said moved around. Was it coming from above, with any lights? I don't know what to think. Hard to tell without more info, but sometimes that's how it works out. My guess is you won't get any explaination without more info. I think I would go back if I had the chance. See if it happens again.

Cheers.

The noise started out as coming from above, like it was right above the roof of the house, then moved to the side of the house, lowered, then rested right by the window. I could be wrong about it's exact positions since I didn't actually see it, but when something is that loud, it tends to sound like it's right next to you. I'm fairly certain it was only a few feet away from the window. There were no lights.

After I first left there, going back was out of the question. My brother and I were scared out of our minds, and the mere thought of going back was enough to give us chills. Lately though, as I've had more time to get comfortable with the idea, going back doesn't seem so frightening. If I did go back, I would definitely be more prepared (flash cameras, video cameras, motion sensor lights, flashlights, some sort of weapon, etc... the works).

It's very different when you're actually there and the encounter is actually in progress. You never react exactly how you think you would. It's fun to say, "Yea, if that was me I would have run after it, tackled it, taken pictures, walked outside to see what that noise was, invited it for a cup of tea," but when you're actually in that situation it's like you're in a state of awe.

I'm sure it would be a little bit different for me now since I've gotten over the initial, "Woah, aliens are real," stage. Now, I'd probably be the one looking for the camera and a gun while everyone else around me is standing there looking dumbstruck.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau
Interesting side-note, my birthday is April 19th.

That gives me a chance to look at another aspect of your personality. On a scale of 1 to 10 could you Cloudless Knight, rate how accurate this description of you at the core. "On one side there is the man of action, I go, I do, I lead, but on the other there is home, security, comfort, both are of equal importance to me".

I would probably rate this with a 9.

I believe this is a pretty accurate description of my personality, although I wouldn't say that it encompasses it entirely. I enjoy going places and doing things as often as I can, and I always have a project of some sort going on. I can't stand to be put in a following position. In times of need, such as emergencies, I'm usually the one that takes charge. Staying in one place for too long really gets to me, but I do believe in the importance of home and family. In my mind, however, home does not necessarily have to be a place.

Is that any help?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Just curious as to what area of Houston this happened at. I live in NW houston....kind of in the country.

Is the house in a neighborhood? with neighbors all around?

Also, you mentioned that your father is very religious.....are you religious? Or, do you consider yourself a Christian? The reason I ask this, is because I had NEVER heard of aliens bothering Christians before.....so this is very interesting to me.

Faeryland

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faeryland
Just curious as to what area of Houston this happened at. I live in NW houston....kind of in the country.

Is the house in a neighborhood? with neighbors all around?

Also, you mentioned that your father is very religious.....are you religious? Or, do you consider yourself a Christian? The reason I ask this, is because I had NEVER heard of aliens bothering Christians before.....so this is very interesting to me.

Faeryland

I'm not exactly sure where in Houston it was since I didn't really take to learning any of the names in the area. I think the neighborhood was Cypress something or another. Yes, it was a suburban area with neighbors all around. It's kind of on the outskirts of Houston where a lot of new construction is going on for building residential and commercial areas, so the neighborhood is probably only a couple of years old. I can ask about more detail for the location, but of course I can't say the exact house for privacy reasons, heh. I'll let you know more about the area if I find out.

My father is Christian, however, I am not. I wouldn't even consider myself religious... Spiritual, yes, but not religious. Actually, I've heard of quite a few instances where the abductees were Christian. I don't think it really has anything to do with your religious background. Christians and non-Christians alike get abducted.

Also, I've heard of a few other alien related incidents in Houston. Apparently (and I've not witnessed this personally) there have been a few cases of cattle mutilations in Houston, as well as abduction stories. There's no doubt in my mind that Houston has some real problems... And I'm not just talking about the locals.

Speaking of locals... what's up with all the F-150's? Everywhere you turn. You see 5 or 6 F-150's lined up at just about any intersection... Texans seem to love their trucks. It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

Actually, I'm a Texan myself. Ha. Born in Abilene. I lived there for about the first 2 weeks of my infancy. Just passing through.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight

I'm not exactly sure where in Houston it was since I didn't really take to learning any of the names in the area. I think the neighborhood was Cypress something or another.

Oh, for Gods sake, I in Cypress Bend......... s-word

[edit on 7-5-2005 by SilverStar]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Really interesting story CloudlessKnight!

When you said this........

It's very different when you're actually there and the encounter is actually in progress. You never react exactly how you think you would. It's fun to say, "Yea, if that was me I would have run after it, tackled it, taken pictures, walked outside to see what that noise was, invited it for a cup of tea," but when you're actually in that situation it's like you're in a state of awe.

......I know what you mean !!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join