It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

got us right where they want us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
terrorists in the middle east region have the current U.S. president doing exactly what they want us to do and it fills me with disgust that our "leaders" cannot see what is happening.

what I mean by this is that any terrorist would love to see the U.S. in ruin and freedom gone.
with a war that has shrinking support by the day with no clear end in sight, and is already approaching 400 billion, what better way to ruin and destroy an economy then that ?

and the conditions in the patriot act, which just received its first set of changes, means our freedoms are slowly dissapearing.

this is exactly what the main goal of terrorism is, the violence is only their tool to grab attention and make people react the way the terrorist wants

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Patriot36]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

what I mean by this is that any terrorist would love to see the U.S. in ruin and freedom gone.

Unfortunately, so would our "leaders." The worse things get in the US, the more power they can grab. The US's big middle class is a fly in the ointment for the super rich, one that prevents them from ruling absolutely. The solution? Eliminate the middle class, through outsourcing and the dismantling of programs like Social Security. Reduce "democracy" to a merely ceremonial rubber stamp for the big money special interests. Build a theocratic society with a fascist power structure to "unify" the people with fear and hatred, so the rulers can operate without fear of dissidents stirring up trouble.

This would be troubling if it were a secretive conspiracy, but it's doubly so because it's mostly being done right in the open.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by xmotex]

new topics

join