It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FreeMason read!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There is someone on this website proclaiming to be a Knight Kadosh (I will not name names), what do you think the chances of this being true are? I personally find it hard to believe that this person would post on this sight, being a simple ELO allows me the right (for now) to post my beliefs without fear of ramifications (unless I get into the Sacred Rights of the Shriners)

Your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Maybe there is a mason with some credibility?

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have more than passing familiarity with Masonic orders, but I don't know what a Knight Kadosh is.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
A one time member or long time member MA?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Knight Kadosh is 30th Degree southern jurisdiction...

I don't put much stock in more than the 4th Degree, as the 4th is basically the last of the true degrees of masonry.

Everything else is some corny fantasy rigged up for one purpose or another. Such as with the Scottish Rite, which was just 29 degrees to outline 29 stages of history, that would culminate in basically the Knight's Templar Degree.

Which is why the Scottish rite has any validity at all, compared to other more "play groups" like ceadars and Shriners...

But the 4th Degree is basically the Royal Arch Mason, no big secret, and that's the end of Masonry...but Master Mason's all that matters

So if someone claims to be a Knight Kadosh good for him...but I think it's odd to be stopped at the 30th degree, when basically in the course of a week you go from 4th to 32nd...and it's impossible to stop, because they are confered upon you, not taken.

Fishy possibly

And inconsequential completely lol....

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Oh, the above is partially my thoughts...mixed with some actual truth...I hold little stock in anything past Master Mason...it's just informative then, because of course as a Master Mason you're free to do anything in masonry, and to vote...which is where the power lies...too bad Anti-Masons don't realize the power of VOTING!

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
And IronDragon, that statement just goes to show how little you and most non-masons know about Masonry...

The Master has the credibility, some "Knight Kadosh" ... gosh he doesn't get anything lol...

The 32nd degree mason in our lodge stepped out of line a few back, and now a Master Mason is taking the place he feels is "his" in the south....

Some good the 32nd did for him?

And a 33rd Degree Mason will have already most likely (in the states) been a Grand Master (or will have never partaken in the line, or ever will because he's so old), and it's predominantly a United States Degree...because most other Jurisdictions don't have the Scottish Rite.

As for this "Knight Kadosh", I just find it hard for him to stay a 30th degree....so...well....Shining ask him since what degree he became a member of the Consistory, and since what degree he became member of the Council of Kadosh

If he doesn't know the simple answers to this, then he's a fony

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The majority of the people who claim things online are full of it. But there are a few who are telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
FM

By my reckoning, in the York Rite, the RA is the 6th degree; by the 4th degree the MM is only collecting his mark to be a Mark MM.

I think the need for any more detail is moot, but I am pleased you clarified the issue of southern jurisdiction. Always interesting to find how something universally spread can have such little universality...

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It's all beginning to sound like Dungeons and Dragons to me.

I thought freemasons were satanists to some degree
It that true?

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
"to some degree" is a cute turn of phrase.

The majority of Freemasons would never conceive any way that they could be.

Those that have taken the degrees that get labeled as Satanic would not consider that they are.

Those with a mission to bash Freemasonry would look at those degrees in question and label them as Satanic or Luciferian to get 'good Christians' out of Freemasonry or stop 'good Christians' embarking on its journey.

So the answer is "No". But, interestingly, someone who is a Satanist might end up a Freemason, who knows.

Do some reading somewhere else, that has nothing to do with 'Albert Pike' (too old/obsolete), and come back and tell me what you think...

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Well i had always visioned freemasons in the same category as satanists.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Just like some always envision drunk in the same category as disorderly, exactly.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Just like some always envision drunk in the same category as disorderly, exactly.

So they are Satanists.

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by drunk]

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   
drunk's logic is ......... irrefutable.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
MaskedAvatar, you stated that the Mark MM is the 4th degree, this is "true" to an extent...I suppose I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

The 4th is the Mark, 5th is Past, 6th Most Excellent, and then 7th of the York Rite would be the Royal Arch.

What I was meaning by "4th" is the antient degree, taught officially by the Grand Lodge of Ireland, in fact one of the reasons the GLoI was established, was because the newly established GLoE did not have the "4th degree".

This Degree is now as I've been told encompassed in the whole of the Royal Arch section, but it's worth further research.

This fourth degree was essentially the "Secret Master", not to be confused with the Scottish Rite's 4th Degree, which while called such, is NOT the actual 4th degree of the Craft.

As we all know there are now just 3 degrees of the Craft, the 4th is as I've so far found out, encompassed in the whole of the Royal Arch, just as the Templar Degree is basically claimed by the 32nd of the Scottish Rite as well, though not officially...

But so yah...as I'm not a Royal Arch mason I really know nothing else about the 4th Degree of Masonry, just a few hear-says, and what I had read about the old Division between Antient Craft and Craft Masonry, which is now reunited as I have read, by the establishment of the 4th into the Royal Arch, and thus now there is a Unified Grand Lodge of England, again, all worth further research to clarify and verify.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well, when I was a little boy:

4-6 culminated in R.A. (York)
KTs required above.

4-33 = Scottish.

No more discussion from me on this topic.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'm not too well versed with the actual degrees of the York Rite, so it may very well be 4-6 = Royal Arch, but the point was that the ancient 4th Degree was the whole of the Royal arch...however many degrees it is

I should look into that part of the York rite though...heh.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
How does one become a Mason???

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Free Mason,

He couldn't even describe the basic points of Masonry, nor tell me anything about King Solomon's Temple.

Complete fake, if he doesn't post an apology I will expose him, he has two weeks to post in this topic.

_the wiz

top topics

<<   2 >>

join