It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you like to die

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't care how I die just so long as I'm reading some funny thread on BTS...
pfuh! just kidding!

But seriously.

I don't think how I'm gonna die just how I might commit suicide if my life was really in dumps like my wife having an affair, or everyone knowing me for something really dumb and stupid. Then I'd kill myself.
But If I did have to die I'd probably prefer to be suffocated because I'd hate to have any marks left on my body after I die like a bullet hole or something.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
To quote the Leigonaire from the Sven Hassel books, 'Come now, sweet Death!'

I am 54 years old this October and in the middle of the heart attack zone. I am terrified of dying, but not of Death itself. That's why we're born in the first place, to Die - and do lots of crazy stuff in between.

Here in the UK, we have in southern Wales, an area called the Brecon Beacon National Park. I love this place, and have seen in it all it's beauty and all it's anger. The weather can change at the blinking of an eye. The highest point of the Brecons, is Pen-y-Fan (Pen-e-Van). If you stand at the top, having climbed all 2,907 feet, from 'Fan you can see for miles and miles.

So if I could chose my own death and if I were physically able, I would like to complete the 'Fan Dance' in the fullness of Winter, in under 3 hours, giving my old 'dickie ticker' a good work out, then reclimb the 'Fan and just sit there, in the snow - and freeze to death. A very nice way to go.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Saving another person.

I respect those who lay down their lives for others. There is nothing more honorable in my opinion.

As the USAF para-rescue creed goes, "that others may live."

That to me is the way I think my own demise would be of value.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
however i die, i hope i'm a real pain to clean up.

(one-line posts? no way, man... i don't play that game.)

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Saving another person.

I respect those who lay down their lives for others. There is nothing more honorable in my opinion.

As the USAF para-rescue creed goes, "that others may live."

That to me is the way I think my own demise would be of value.

I tried this a long, long time ago. It does not always work. My section got hit, two died and I survived. I have had feelings of guilt ever since.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join