It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who hides the White Light Orb?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Ganesh2005, yes, back to the subject, thanks Masons do tend to get a topic, off topic, dont they LOL

I have seen both types of "Orbs" The good and the bad. The bad ones will come in one two or threes. The good ones come all together, all three dozen or so. I only know them as white light, the other colors may be something to mislead us, so I would think they are the negative ones.

The good ones will not intravene into humanity, it wouldnt be fair to us if they did. The bad ones will. They will also try to mislead us, and fill our heads with myths and fairytales.

Well, just my thoughts.

I think I did cover the bad ones. You may have missed the post. I would not doubt if the bad ones were going around and sucking the life force out of people. And in my last post I do try to explain who they are, and what they are doing.

[edit on 8-5-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
heads up:

ASE, you may have already seen this but i found a vague link to the winged orb picture that has you troubled.

on a completely different ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

once there, go to the link provided and then to 'photos'. Then start scrolling maybe a 10th of the way down.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by lost]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thanks lost, more proof. But their will be those who will say its all a hoax. Looking at some of those pictures makes me think that some of them are actually events. Like a Iris opening to the etherial relm.

Is this the link you intended me to see?

www.zetatalk.com...

[edit on 9-5-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Thanks lost, more proof. But their will be those who will say its all a hoax. Looking at some of those pictures makes me think that some of them are actually events. Like a Iris opening to the etherial relm.

If THAT is your idea of what "proof" is, I really hope that you never become a judge!

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

If THAT is your idea of what "proof" is, I really hope that you never become a judge!

You should be glad Im not a Judge. The first thing I would do is find you in contempt of everything that is honest and good

Orbs around the pope

www.mindtoysrus.com...

Who knows what these white dots are. Could be anything, maybe even doves. Seem to be too far away for that. Anyone know the answer?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Allseingeye, your eye may see all, but you fail to see that you are looking at that picture through more than just one filter. Optical illusions fool the Eye.

On that camera, there is probably a telescoping lens, if not some other type of lens. On that lens, you could have two filters. Within the camera you have mirrors that reflect the image onto the film. I have cleaned cameras beofre, I live in colorado, one of the dustier states. It is absolutely impossible to clean your lenses perfectly.

Do not trust everything you see on the internet, or you may just prove that some guy's camera has fuzz/dust on the lens/mirror/filter. Heck maybe it is an error in the development, I used to develop pictures too, and man did I ever screw some pictures up.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus
On that camera, there is probably a telescoping lens, if not some other type of lens. On that lens, you could have two filters. Within the camera you have mirrors that reflect the image onto the film. I have cleaned cameras beofre, I live in colorado, one of the dustier states. It is absolutely impossible to clean your lenses perfectly.

Or it could be far-away helicopters filming the event from the air, or stars visible against the dusky sky, or a million other things. Orbs are a far cry from probable.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You should be glad Im not a Judge. The first thing I would do is find you in contempt of everything that is honest and good

Gosh, you're clever.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
yeah ASE, thats the one - just wanted to give credit to the other thread. personally, i really dont know if any of the actual pictures on that link mean a damn thing, but i am convinced that the elusive nature of ufos in general is enough to be suspect. those look like weird photos of sunsets - i dont think those photos are advocating the same anomoly you witnessed jump behind the clouds. this site actually seems to condone 'zetan' (grey) interaction. this site seems PRO ET. the winged orb may symbolize something of approval - or even devine, but we know what these 'angels of enlightenment' are really about.

edit:

same symbol, possibly even the same root from whence it came. what differs is your position: good winged orb, or bad winged orb?

[edit on 10-5-2005 by lost]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It is difficult at best. Zetatalk? I have learned to give them a wide bearth, the source of the info is suspect. But to be a good investigator you must look at it all. You cant let religious, fraternal, or even educational values, or lack of them, stop you from looking at all of it. You must look at it all no matter how crazy or bizzar the material may seem to be.

I can tell you from experiance that the biggest mistake is to assume you have a open mind. If you think your mind is open you better start all over again. Lloyd Pie wrote a book called everything you know is wrong! And by God, I believe him..................

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   

It is difficult at best. Zetatalk? I have learned to give them a wide bearth, the source of the info is suspect. But to be a good investigator you must look at it all. You cant let religious, fraternal, or even educational values, or lack of them, stop you from looking at all of it. You must look at it all no matter how crazy or bizzar the material may seem to be.

I can tell you from experiance that the biggest mistake is to assume you have a open mind. If you think your mind is open you better start all over again. Lloyd Pie wrote a book called everything you know is wrong! And by God, I believe him..................

I see what you are saying ASE and I agree with you completely. Our species has yet to scratch the surface of what is possible, believe me, I am at an engineering school, watching new technology born everyday. With technology invented at my school, pretty soon your computer will be in the palm of your hand. Electriciy will one day be transmitted wirelessly without need for wires or bulky power "substations."

But why "light orbs" why not Spacecraft, or government experiment? I just cannot seem to grasp the concept of the light orbs. Your claims of ties to Satanism, are very bread-and-butter, and when compared to a theory of atmospheric condition, or debris falling through atmosphere, you sound quite crazy.

Most of the quotes you use have been thouroughly debunked on other threads, as well as this one.

However, I also have seen a white "light orb" in the sky. I unfortunately didn't see it as well as you did.

I live in colorado, along the front range. At the time it was about 2:00-2:30 in the morning, I was sound asleep. I was awoken by what I thought to be ths sun blazing though the window, but something was odd. The color of the light was not the same, and the direction in which the shadows were being cast, was not consistent with the what time it was. Throwing on a robe, I slid my window open and pushed the screen out, stepping out onto the roof. Looking toward the wes, I saw a bright white light, It was illuminating everything, and I could see, as if the sun were out. The whole phenomena lasted about five minutes and the light suddenly died out. Afterward, I went back to bed. The next morning a handful of my firends reported seeing the same thing. I never saw it on the news, and it never happened again.

I strongly doubt it had anything to do with Lucifer (Venus-the morning/evening star, bringer of light) But I don't deny that it could have been a government test, or an unidentified flying object.

I must say as wild as some of your theories are, I really get a kick out of reading them. After all, as you say, "anything is possible" no matter how unlikely it is, there is still that slim chance that it will happen. Just like long-odds at the track, you know they probably won't win, but you might as well bet, because in the event that they do win the payoff is ten times as great.

One of these days ASE your predictions may surprise us all.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Eyeofhorus,thank you. I am honored by your openmindedness. Yes, it is as if Im standing at the edge of reality, looking foolish, but I ask you, what would be the greater sin. To see the target and never take that long shot, or take a chance , as slim as it might be, and take that one shot that might make the differance for humanity.

I contemplate the possibility that I suffer from dillusions of grandure, but deep inside, I know my place. I am not the grand "Savant", savior. It may be true that I am a "Visionary", but, I was given this attribute with a poupose. I am the sentry on the hill trying desperatly to awaken my charges.

I can see the movements of the evil forces. I can see the direction they move in, and I scream even louder. The camp in which the true "Savant", Savior, occupies, is completly surrounded, and about to be overun. I can see the actions that must be taken to "Arrest" this movement, but none listen.

Yes, the enemy comes from within, as it always has. Always protected in a "sheeps clothing" only wanting what is best for its "enemy". It is patient, and bides its time until the opportunity presents itself, then slowly takes over.

The savant I speak of has the power to change the enevitable coure we are on. Humanity is now at the crossroads of destiny, and the time is quite short. Humanity will follow his fate.

My prediction for the future? We are at the final crossroads, one path leads to "true" enilghtenment for humanity, and the other leads to REX 84. The choice resides with our true savior.

There is a thin line between sanity and insanity, and sometimes you must venture into the world of the insane, to see what is sane.

"Who hides the White Light Orb"? The white light orb, itself. It is the father of all lies, and the owner of the original "Wolf in sheeps clothing". It is the god that wants to be. It is the Artchitect of the universe. Follow him and betray all that is in your heart! How deep does the rabbits hole go? ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP!!!

I have taken my best shot and will await my destiny. To my savior I say, by your command.

Please close this thread.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Yaaaaarrrrrghhhh, Eye's me only savior, I wait for no one. The pirate's life for me, and truth lies at the end o' the plank, or at the tip of me blade. I will either accept it or go down fighting for me cause.

Tis be the hour of reckoning, and my only true friends are the winds o' the sky, the current o' the ocean, and the soul in me body. He who choses to sail into my waters bares the brunt of me might.

Oh, and excellent post ASE, the "white light orb" hidden by the "orb" itself , interesting concept.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Baphomet79]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Allseeingeye, I found your whie light orb...
Look around for a word "Caduceus" It represents expansion of the mind. Spirituality, the third eye in flight so to speak.

Have a look at this page, page is from one of the best sites I hav eever had the pleasure of pulling research from by the way, well worth investigation...
www.bluehoney.org...

[edit on 23-5-2005 by twitchy]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yes, thank you. I especially liked this one

www.bluehoney.org...

I will check out the rest of the site. I put together a web page with most of the information I have found concerning this subject.

www.mindtoysrus.com...

I will be updating it as info becomes available. There are difinate connections.

Again, thanks

[edit on 23-5-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
i particularly liked this link, which is found through those pages:

www.pharmacratic-inquisition.com...

i cannot say i completely agree, but my mushroom experiences certainly border religious experience. anyways twitchy, do you suppose that the caduceus, or rather drugs in general are part of the 'correct path' or perhaps another chemical/biological trick pushed upon humanity for their convincing effects.

this is a rather disjointed thread, atleast from what i can follow. ASE's concerns, as i understand them deal mostly with the great deciever, and naturally his methods, or tricks. My question is, what if all this new age spirituality and shaman culture is interwoven in the lie. The new age third eye and self enlightenment stuff correlate very well with typical illuminati lore. the eye atop the pyramid metaphoar. ascencion etc.

personally, as an imperfect being, i believe the grace of god being essential in any 'ascencion or enlightenment' (whatever you wanna call it)

thats why i am cautious of the whole movement of 'being your own god' etc. humans get carried away pretty quick. i can see all these self made 'gods' veering off into bloated self pride because theyve experienced a chakra opening or something. isnt real enlightenment about service and selflessness? heck, i want my third eye open too, but only if God wants it to be open. see what im saying?

anyways interesting stuff, always.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by lost]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Lost, if you haven't already, have a look at this thread..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There are many paths one might take to reach the same destination, but I believe that that destination is a commonality in all the religons and theologies of the world. I think Jim Morrison summed it up when he said, "There are things unknown and in between are the doors", to which I would add that these doors have keys.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by twitchy]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Thanks, Lost, Twitcy.

First I would like to say something about the caduceus. First and formost it is a symbol. And just like any other language, symbols have elements to relay thought. I would say that the caduceus is probably one of the oldest symbols. It tells the story of creation, at least to me.

In this day and age we humans have just grasped the meaning of Genetic engineering. Some have even suggested that the snakes that are entwined around the shaft of the caduceus represent a strand of DNA. I agree with this, but it also betrays who the biblical "Creators" are.

The caduceus also shows the "Creator, of our Creators". Today we hear of UFOs beaming a ray of light down onto the ground, or hitting a person. Not new. There are thousands of reports threw history that tell us this. In the middle of the snakes there is a shaft, a pole, a beam. To the top there is a "ball", a shpere, a orb. And as i understand, light plays a very importaint part in DNA.

In practical terms, all life originated from light, most probably, a beam of light, from an Orb, A WHITE LIGHT ORB. Hence, the orb emmiting a shaft of light onto the earth, starting the DNA proccess, and the creation of life as we know it.

As we all know, the first type of life was rudimentary at best. But threw time it was refined with more light emmitions to the point of an intelligent creation that mastered DNA, with the guidance of the light from above. It went on to create many wonderful life forms. Humanity being only one of them. If pictures are worth a thousand words, smybols are worth millions.

Lost, has Keyed into the deception that has plaqued us for at least the last 10,000 years. Yes, I can see the father of all lies and as well, his son, satan. The "Illuminati" as well as all other secret societies are the mechanations of this deception. They are contacted and given half truths, lies, and deceptions to spread threwout humanity to "Muddy the research waters", to concele the true identities of those involved. But at the same time have us worship them as God almighty, covertly. A very sadistic and vulger system, to say the least. In the past they had names such as "Quasiqotal" for Satan Worship, and the Sun god "Horus" as Orb worship, or covertly sun worship. Lucifer has always used the sun as a symbol for himself so his identity could be hidden.

Threw time the secret societies (Illuminated Ones) have created religion after religion to enslave mankinds mind and to keep humanity segregated and ignorant of its true origins, and its true destiny. New age religions and its hope for true enightenment are nothing but the same old "SNAKE OIL"!

Being your own god? No, that would be arrogant. Wanting your 3rd eye open? Ask and ye shall recieve.......

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join