It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who hides the White Light Orb?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Well if you can't make sense of the questions I put forth, you either have been mislead, or have a poor understanding of what you are involved in. No need to ask you anything further.

Yeah, hey that's a good one. You know the pass words for the Brazen Serpent? Do you really know why you were given a sprig of acacia? Do you know why it is a lamb skin? Did you know that Zionism and Freemasonry build the same temple? Do you think you are the capstone because you took the third degree? Do you really think that light only comes to those in fraternity? Is keeping such secrets from the rest of the world some honorable intention? There are no secrets, only the insidious practice of secrecy, and the consequent subversion of a once honorable brotherhood.

I am familiar with the Knight of the Brazen Serpent degree, but I will not share any tokens or words with you.

I know what the sprig of acacia signifies, and would be glad to tell you if you send me a U2U.

Zionism and Freemasonry are not the same, and have no relation.

Capstones have nothing to do with freemasonry, I don't even know what you mean by that. I doubt anyone does.

Light does not come from the fraternity, it comes from knowledge of things greater than ourselves.

And keeping secrets is a way of preserving Freemasonry's teachings.

Now, I would like to tell you that EVERYTHING you asked me has absolutely no significance to me, and you have VERY DEEP misconceptions of what freemasonry is and what freemasons do. Therefore, I suggest you re-examine your beliefs and your position against the fraternity, and stop criticizing people that you do not know (but think you know only because they are members of a fraternity you despise).

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
St. Elmo's Fire/Ball Lightning

What is St. Elmo's Fire?

What is it?

St. Elmo's fire is a plasma (i.e. a hot, ionized gas) that forms arounds the tips of raised, pointed conductors during thunderstorms. It is known as a corona discharge or point discharge to physicists. The few people that have had the privilege of viewing an actual St. Elmo's fire have given various descriptions. It has been seen with different physical characteristics depending on the conditions of the viewing. It could be blue to bluish-white, silent to emitting a hissing sound, and ghostly to solid. Some people belive that the Hindenburg was ignited by St. Elmo's fire in 1937, however this theory has yet to be proven.

What are the conditions for its occurrence?

St. Elmo's fire occurs during thunderstorms - generally after the most severe part of the storm has passed - when the air reaches a very high voltage. These conditions are necessary to accumulate a charge large enough to create the phenomenon. It is always found attached to a grounded conductor with a sharp point; the most common are masts of sailing ships, church steeples, airplane wings or propellers, or even horns of cattle. The non-attached version of St. Elmo's fire is known as Ball Lightning.

taken from www.physics.northwestern.edu...

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
New Jersey has glowing "orbs", based along a geomagnetic hotspot that was covered with railroad tracks, the energy of ground itself, combined with that of the tracks and the rocks used on the tracks, causes air to ionize, and then these balls float around down the tracks.

This appears to many people to be
1) UFO
2) ghosts (usually the watchman's ghost)
3) willow-wisp (ie, the vampires as mentioned in another persons post)

But there is a sound scientific explanation.

Too bad you didn't have the internet 28 years ago, you might have been able to more easily find out what your balls of light were.

It certainly wasn't Lucifer, as you can see "him" most mornings (after spring I think) prior too and during the rising sun, ie, the Planet Venus.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Why is this symbol so predominant in Sumer, Babylon and most of the civilizations existant in the ancient world? Why is it predominantly displayed above the heads of rulers and priests?

Why is it ignored by the debunking mania on this board?

It obviously has meaning...and deserves study...not 'out of hand' dismissal as on this thread.

I wouldn't trade the thoughts of Sitchin, (who, btw, I believe to be mostly caught up in his own 'world-view construct") for all the wise rebuttals brought forward (in Secret Societies) by those who profess the ultimate knowledge on all things esoteric.

Sometimes the fervent denials have the redolant odour of rewriting history.
That's denying ignorance as well, IMO.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That is a winged God.

Also represented as a Scarab. But what makes the Winged God different from the Light Father and Dark Son?

I guess you have to understand the nature of our solar system, is actually a misnomer It is a binary sun system, but the partner to the sun:

Does not give off much light and is about 1000-2000 A.U. away from the Sun, and we thought just one A.U. (distance we can see, ie. to the sun) was far!

"The origin of comets is unique. They were resultant of a cosmic collision in the ancient past of the solar system. A moon caught in a gravitational web of a WANDERING celestial body impacted an inner planet eons ago. This planetoid unknown to most of mankind except by rumor is the twelfth planet, but what is unusual is that it revolves around both suns!"

Hmm, how to encode this knowledge of the solar system into SYMBOLISM?

Two suns, one call the father of Light, and the son of Darkness (or whatever variation), and the third, the one that 'worships' both Suns, which can be called the Mother, Teacher, Destroyer.

I think thats enough. (And here is an MSNBC poll from Oct. 99)
What do you think about the reports regarding a massive unseen object in space?
* 16533 responses
2% It doesn't sound plausible.

47%It's an intriguing curiosity - but nothing more.

32%It sounds plausible - and worrisome.

19%None of the above (don't know what plausible means, not my job to find out)

[edit on 30-4-2005 by akilles]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I had it about 3 years ago. I sold it in a garage sell...I think I made about 10 bucks or so.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Why is this symbol so predominant in Sumer, Babylon and most of the civilizations existant in the ancient world? Why is it predominantly displayed above the heads of rulers and priests?

Why is it ignored by the debunking mania on this board?

It obviously has meaning...and deserves study...not 'out of hand' dismissal as on this thread.

I wouldn't trade the thoughts of Sitchin, (who, btw, I believe to be mostly caught up in his own 'world-view construct") for all the wise rebuttals brought forward (in Secret Societies) by those who profess the ultimate knowledge on all things esoteric.

Sometimes the fervent denials have the redolant odour of rewriting history.
That's denying ignorance as well, IMO.

masqua, Im certain there is a deep and very old meaning to the symbol, why else would there be a symbol in the first place, if it didnt. And Im just as certain that what ever it represents has had its name and use changed threw the ages, not to enlighten, but to conceal itself from humanity. I believe this to be true of many of the mysteries the occult groups hold(or at least what they think they hold).

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
See this thread for info on the 'Winged-Disk':

Originally posted by Tamahu www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here we have the Heru-Ur-Uadjit(The Grand Architect of The Universe. )

From one of Muata Ashby's works.

"The Winged Sundisk is composed of two serpents(Aset and Nebethet), a Sundisk symbolizing Ra manifesting as the dual principles (Uadjit -Aset and Nekhebet - Nebthet) and the wings of Heru. This is an important symbol of Heru, meaning "All-Encompassing Divinity". It was decreed by Djehuti(A.K.A. "Thoth") that this symbol be used over the doorway of temples"

Also, in Shetaut Neter, the Ancient Kemetic religion; Heru is "The God of Light".

It's probably a symbol of the Kabbalistic Ain Soph Aur as well...

Atziluth

www.gnostickabbalah.com...

...The Ray of Okidanock is a Stream of Light. It is the first emanation. It is also called Ain Soph Aur.

Ain Soph is the Eternal Cosmic Common Father, within which is the Unmanifested Cosmic Common Mother.

From it emanates everything. It is not spirit or matter, it is nothingness.

Adi Buddha is the name for it in Sanskrit. The Adi Buddha does not exist, the Adi Buddha IS.

Ain Soph has no beginning and no end.

Everything from it has a beginning and an end.

Ain Soph Aur = Ray of Okidanokh

The first Creation in the same Absolute. Also perfect, but not abstract.

The Ain Soph Aur is a Circle of Light, with its center everywhere, and circumference nowhere (use intuition!)

The Ain Soph Aur is the Solar Absolute. It is a type of creation within the Unknowable Divine.

The Ain Soph Aur is a Spiritual Sun; it has a light, but it is creative light, not like that which we know; this uncreated light emerges from the unknown. It is spiritual light, Christ.

All Ain Soph projecting all rays form the Solar Absolute = Christ

In Latin, this ray is called Lucifer, meaing Light and Fire (Fire bringer/carrier). This is Spiritual light, not like that which we know. It emerges in the universe and descends through the Tree to the bottom.

We study the descent of that pure light as the Ray of Creation; this Ray represents the different unfoldments of Christus-Lucifer.

This Ray of Creation emanates from the Ain Soph to Kether and ends in the infernos...

HOTEP

[edit on 1-5-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
And to all those concerned:

Lucifer is NOT Satan.

Satan is symbolic of the ego(Set).

Lucifer is likely derived from Ausar-Ra and/or Heru, the enemy of Set/Satan.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
I am familiar with the Knight of the Brazen Serpent degree, but I will not share any tokens or words with you.

I know what the sprig of acacia signifies, and would be glad to tell you if you send me a U2U.

Zionism and Freemasonry are not the same, and have no relation.

Capstones have nothing to do with freemasonry, I don't even know what you mean by that. I doubt anyone does.

Light does not come from the fraternity, it comes from knowledge of things greater than ourselves.

And keeping secrets is a way of preserving Freemasonry's teachings.

Now, I would like to tell you that EVERYTHING you asked me has absolutely no significance to me, and you have VERY DEEP misconceptions of what freemasonry is and what freemasons do. Therefore, I suggest you re-examine your beliefs and your position against the fraternity, and stop criticizing people that you do not know (but think you know only because they are members of a fraternity you despise).

I'm not asking you to share your nods and winks and secret handshakes, I know a few of my own, but thanks. as to the rest of your post, you either have a poor understanding of freemasonry yourself, or your just one of those masons that seems intent to deny anything and everything. I tend to think the former.
Acacia doesn't symbolize anything, they tell you it does, but it is no cooincidence that the Acacia tree contains a high concentration of '___', which is the most potent hallucinagen known to mankind. If you didn't know this, you have been mislead, intentionally.
Zionism and freemasonry are the same. Frankly I'm suprised you didn't know this. Take a look at the last few pages of this post
Capstone... in other words, taking the third degree isn't some automatic free pass into the esoteric workings of the fraternity. In other words, you are a brick in the wall, placed there to support a structure. The ultimate and original pyramid scheme for power, wealth and influence.
Light is within all of us. John Lennon said it best when he said "We all shine on." and you don't have to know the right handshake or grant other members favor to see it.
Now a suggestion for you mason, you don't have a clue who I am or what I know, and it is clear that you have some deep misconceptions about freemasonry yourself, so as far as criticising people you don't know, Faux Pas... As to your ignorance, it is understandable, as most folks get involved in freemasonry to use it, rather than learn from it. It's nice to learn things like scratching the back of your head with your left hand when a cop gets behind you eh? But there is more to a picture than paint. Freemasonry isn't what it used to be, it isn't what it was supposed to be. Learn to read between the Lions before you try to tell me what I don't know about it.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
According to my understanding; Zionism is a manifestation of the so-called Black-Lodge here on Earth, which affects almost all political groups and many religious orders.

IMO It would be absurd to say that FreeMasonry itself is Zionist; even if there are individual Zionist Masons.

Salaam

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Besides; the true Zion(not the Zion-"ism" of the global bankers and black magicians) is something realized within.

Zion and Shambhala are within.....

[edit on 1-5-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I think we should get back to topic here, which was originally about 'White Orbs'

These orbs have been manifesting, planetwide, a lot more frequently in recent times. While reports have come from various countries, two of the main hotspots have been in Washington DC (USA) www.eceti.org..., and Atherton Tablelands, Queensland (Australia) www.asoulartphenomena.com...

These orbs manifest in various colours & intensities, and often 'morph' into different shapes.

I don't believe these light entities are Satanic/Luciferian. Various sensitives involved with this phenomena have reported a positive empathy with these entities, and I trust their judgement.

From my recent experiences, I feel the evil inherent in man is more due to activation of latent 'junk' reptilian DNA.....a sorry reminder via genetic memory to our reptilian origins. This is being increasingly activated due to the increase in energy of the 'fear matrix', which in turn feeds the fear-based construct of the reptilian (and associated ET) agenda

Best to stick to the positive vibration entities...

Here's a pic of a colourful orb from Queensland;

Peace to all

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ganesh2005, yes, back to the subject, thanks Masons do tend to get a topic, off topic, dont they LOL

I have seen both types of "Orbs" The good and the bad. The bad ones will come in one two or threes. The good ones come all together, all three dozen or so. I only know them as white light, the other colors may be something to mislead us, so I would think they are the negative ones.

The good ones will not intravene into humanity, it wouldnt be fair to us if they did. The bad ones will. They will also try to mislead us, and fill our heads with myths and fairytales.

Well, just my thoughts.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Just to chime in about the orbs!

I had a very long and close look at one in the fall of '02 !
I'm convinced these are non-human !
But its interesting to note you've seen these things 28 years ago too.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
And exactly WHAT are these "orbs"? What do they do? What is their purpose? Where do they come from and where are they going? Sounds a little silly to me.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

And exactly WHAT are these "orbs"? What do they do? What is their purpose? Where do they come from and where are they going? Sounds a little silly to me.

I could be sarcastic and say "What does your masonic teachings tell you they are, you guys are suppose to have all the answers" but I wont.

Are you ready to open your mind?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

I could be sarcastic and say "What does your masonic teachings tell you they are, you guys are suppose to have all the answers" but I wont.

Masonic teachings deal with the mind and spirit, the HUMAN mind and spirit.

And yes, my mind is open. I truly want to know what you think these things are.

[edit on 6-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Masonic teachings deal with the mind and spirit, the HUMAN mind and spirit.

And yes, my mind is open. I truly want to know what you think these things are.

[edit on 6-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

It seems that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But it is also where proof resides, as well. Something’s were never meant to be proven. You take them for granted or proven as fact as can be with many things. But when you are dealing with something not of this physical world it resides in that area of reality that can only be expressed as faith.

For some, they spend their whole lifetime searching for proof of this or that. Sometimes they find it and they feel complete. Others search and never seem to find the elusive "Proof" pieces of the big picture.

When searching for those pieces of the grand picture, which were never to be "proven", sometimes you must look at the hole, vacancy, the missing piece would occupy. And ask yourself some questions, what shape is it, what color, what logical relationship it holds with the other pieces it makes contact with, and draw some conclusions as to what would be illogical or logical conclusions. In essence, you are "back engineering" the missing part. But when trying to prove “Missing Pieces” of life’s puzzle picture, you must remember that it is not 2D, but 4 D, (length, width, depth, time). So, as you can see, “back engineering” the “Pieces” can be quite involved.

So, sebatwerk, you ask a series of questions. You want to know the who, what, when, where, and how, of these white light orbs. Fair enough, but what level of proof will you accept. Will you be able to overcome the “Matrix” education you have been spoon-fed? Will you be able to clear your mind of all the things you have been taught since the beginning of your life? Have you been able to see the mind control machine for what it is? If so, then I will attempt to answer your questions.

As you now know I do not want to waste time trying to deprogram the millions. Only the very few that have been able to reach this level of knowledge (Gnosis) will benefit from it, and make a positive impact on humanity. These are the people who will transform our reality from the “Matrix”, to the Divine. It matters not what religious or fraternal order you come from. It matters not what color your skin is, or your country of origin. It matters not what sex you are, or sexual preference. What matters, is what’s in your heart, for the key to your answers lies there.

Proof of physical things can easily be obtained. You take known facts, test them, and you have your verifiable “Proof”, and it becomes the standard. But things of the heart and soul cant be proven so easily. First you must obtain some facts. First objective is, is the heart, soul, real? How does one prove this? It seems there is evidence that it does. A brilliant Duncan MacDougall, M.D. of Haverhill, Mass has already opened the door to this by his turn of the century work www.ghostweb.com... You may also enhance this stand by noticing that the human being will at times sacrifice his own life to save others. What is the driving force behind this, you may ask? Well, what separates human beings from other animal life forms? Spirit! And according to the good doctor, on average, that spirit weighs ¾ of an ounce.

So, to prepare you for the answers you seek, you must understand who you really are, before you can understand who “They” really are (White Light Orbs). You are a spirited being who happens to reside in the body of a modified animal with a definite life span. You are a spirited being who has been conjoined to a physical body.

Once you understand this then you have a basis to continue. The next question might be, is it possible that some humans do not posses the “Spirit”? Are some really just “Animals”? Others may come to other conclusions but for me the answer would be yes. How to see them is relatively easy. Look for personal traits that are in direct opposition to what we believe are spirited, or of the heart. A complete lack of empathy whether of group think or personally. Greediness is another indicator. So, in short, it depends on whether a person is capable of “Caring” for others, or not. At this point you must decide what type of human you are before you can go further. Do you care, or do you find yourself saying “I DON’T CARE” about this or that. Are you a human, or a human being? If you have decided that you do care, and you are a caring being, I will continue.

If you have “Soul Searched” yourself and found yourself to be a spirited being then you might see that all of the “Spirited” humanity are in reality one in the same occupying separate bodies living separate lives, learning separate lessons. If you don’t comprehend this I would suggest watching this short video presentation. It is written in the most simple language there is, symbology. www.mindtoysrus.com... If I have convinced you as to the reality and truth of the white light orbs and of your own soul, I will continue.

There have been many through time that has tried to explain the universe and our role in it. Some have learned how to profit from this and have forsaken their soul, a soul that lives forever on the other side of the ethereal boundary for they have made the proverbial deal and sold that most precious divine gift for a life of material things. If you have turned your head away from humanity, you need not read further.

When I first saw the White Light Orbs, the first thing that entered my mind was that they were disembodied spirits, souls. And as we all know, our first impression is usually correct. For many years I tried to look at other possibilities but none seemed to fit the puzzle. None answered the question to my satisfaction. The reason turned out to be most simple. I was looking for the answers where none could be found. I was looking for physical answers for that which resided not in the material world, but in the ethereal.

Who are the White Light Orbs? Why it’s very simple, they are we! We are they! They are our spirits who have been liberated from that contraption called a human body. What do the White Light Orbs do? They guide, they muse, they watch, they care, they share, they love, they inspire. Where do the White light Orbs come from? They come from the ethereal realm, where we all came from (spirit), and where we will all go back to, if we haven’t sold our soul. Who commands them, who guides them? Who do you think?

So, sebatwerk, the answers can be as complicated or as simple as you like. You can think of them as aliens from outer space for benevolent reasons, or you can think of them as divine messengers here to ensure a balance. The choice is yours, as it should be.

There are those who are in serious search of the truth concerning these entities. They have amassed a great database of information, and even they couldn’t come to terms with the implications. So, they have now turned their search for the truth of the White light from the material, to the ethereal and only now are beginning to understand the data. For all of their super computers and outrageous expenses couldn’t answer the questions. It seems I had stumped them at their own game. It was their scientists who reached the boarder of the ethereal and material by finding the smallest particles were separated by guess what, that’s right, white light. It is the substance that makes up our material world, so why is it so difficult to see that all true life forms are of this quality? But the search is far from over, and can only proceed when it is realized that the truth will never be found in a compartmentalized environment. Unity is the key………..

Are there groups out there that work to hide this reality? The most obvious and logical answer would be, yes. Why would there be an organized effort to hide this? Greed and profit at the expense of others. These non-spirited beings have learned how to manipulate knowledge into their own greedy materialism (Occult). They have made the deal and made the matrix to enslave that most precious gift, the human soul. But what they don’t realize is when they pass over they will be responsible for their actions, and inactions. They will forfeit their everlasting soul to make atonement for the treason they have committed against their own kind. There is a price to pay, for wasting a most precious gift. This is the message of the White Light Orbs.

I will leave you with one final thought. President Kennedy said many things during his time on this earth, one of which was “Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country”. I would make an assumption that the White Light Orbs would say “Ask not what humanity can do for you, but what you can you do for humanity”. May President Kennedy rest in the arms of the angels………………..

All Seeing Eye

[edit on 7-5-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
One thing.

You are ignoring all the stories from Eastern Europe.

Their mythology describes the vampires of their area as travelling in the form of balls of light.

So, either that is base-level truth, or base-level disinformation.

But I am going to go with tradition on this one, and say, there are light orbs out there that do not have humanity's best interests. And thinking of 'them' as light orbs does not bring us ANY closer to understanding what they are doing to the human race, or why.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join