It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who hides the White Light Orb?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I can understand the confusion. Satan and Lucifer have been perverted into the same entity by less than honerable men. But for a reason. Satan is not the same as Lucifer. I suspect when Lucifer fell he took 2 angels with him, not 1/3 as has been stated, for a total of 3. This may be a reason for all the 3's in masonry.

Both entities have thier followers. Lucifer has his secret societies, and Satan has his. Both groups will work together when the common end is the goal, but when close to the goal they will fight each other for the end (top of the hill).

Wrong Monkeyboy. Go to the back of the class and put the large pointy hat with the "D" on your head.
How the heck can you base a conspiracy on an error?!!!

Try actually studying your Bible before spouting off, left, right and centre. Try actually reading it, before claiming some outlandish drivel that has no basis in either fact or reality. I wonder at the intelligence of people who would base an argument on a proven error. It's laughable. Pathetic.
Lucifer was a human being. He was a man. He was a Babylonian prince. Read the bloody book and you will find out that there is no way that he can be mistaken for Satan - not unless you're Jerome and you're translating the Vulgate Bible with a political purpose in mind (which you're not, you aren't clever enough).

Satan and Lucifer are not related in any way whatsoever. The whole Satan/Lucifer thing was a translation/interpretation error that erroneously found it's way into Christian dogma. The whole subject has been done to death many times here on ATS. If only you had bothered to check (mind you, that goes for most of the other crap that you have posted recently - seen it, laughed at it, refuted it).

ASE, I sugest you go back to that psychiatrist and get your money back. Then report him to his governing body. He gypped you out of your money. He should have referred you for more tests or at least got a second opinion.

In my opinion that thing you saw was a bird. Possibly a seagull. Possibly a crow. But more than likely a cuckoo.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost

people who join freemasonry obviously dont know (entirely) what they're getting into, (duh- its a secret society) and once they're in - they've already sworn alliegance to it, so they're stuck. the internet-masons will get all flustered and come back defending masonry, but they cannot deny this FACT:

-secrecy is a filter.

so yeah, you and all your masonic buddies are good christians - doesnt mean the highest echelons are too.

Here's a shocker..... anytime anyone wants out of their respective Lodge all they have to do is have the Secretary issue a demit and waaaalaaaaa... they are not a member anymore. All they have to do is make a simple phone call. No paperwork, no hassles. Dang that's almost so easy its sinister. Another perhaps less honorable way to disassociate yourself is fail to pay your dues and waaaalaaaaaa after a few months [depending on the particular Lodge] there's an investigation to see if perhaps you've fallen on hard times and if not and you want out another form is filled out by the Secretary and your no longer a Mason. Dang, sorry no lynching parties ... almost to easy isn't it?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
shocker shocker.

im convulsing on the floor.
i admit - i did not know the procedure for exiting freemasonry, however trivial it may be. i was in error to say "they're stuck." now i know. thanks for sharing. this shocking fact sadly does not change anything about this fact:

-secrecy is a filter.

edit: lynch parties..... WTF?!

[edit on 28-4-2005 by lost]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

people who join freemasonry obviously dont know (entirely) what they're getting into, (duh- its a secret society) and once they're in - they've already sworn alliegance to it, so they're stuck. the internet-masons will get all flustered and come back defending masonry, but they cannot deny this FACT

Er... sorry to be a part pooper, but freemasons don't swear allegiance to freemasonry, or in fact to anything.

Also, it's not a secret society.

Also, don't you think that telling me I don't know what I've got into is a little bit patronising?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Er... sorry to be a part pooper, but freemasons don't swear allegiance to freemasonry, or in fact to anything.

Also, it's not a secret society.

Also, don't you think that telling me I don't know what I've got into is a little bit patronising?

ok - so no swearing of aliegences either. i mispoke again. sorry. point was, there are oaths taken (details of which - i dont care).

now seeing as you've gotten yourself in, howbout you tell ATS in full detail the oaths you took..... whats that? NO?!

forwhatever reason why not?

SECRETS. thats why. yes, it is a secret society. i know i know 'anybody with internet and a library card can go learn all about it. not the point. masonry can use secrecy as a filter - and probably does.(IMHO)

anyways - I didnt mean to patronize you, but i stand by what i said; before you joined masonry you could not possibly have known in ENTIRETY what you were getting yourself into. and by my opinion - you probably still dont. masonry - like pretty much any other organization is surely a beaurocracy, meaning, there are high ranks/positions that oversee the lower ranks/positions. *like a pyramid* in an organization that operates upon secrecy - it is doubly difficult to know what secrets the highest ranking individual has learned in his 'journey'. lol - feel free to cut up my post and pinpoint every trivial mistake; the point remains the same.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I would like to give my opinion on the white light orbs.
I believe that the white light orbs that you witnessed were manifestations of higher-plane energy. Some folklore would call them 'wisps', or 'ghosts', but basically, I believe that they are physical manifestations of the consciousness (or at least a physical vessel to represent the containment of a consciousness, ie. 'a body') of a being from 'another dimension', or 'higher plane of existence', whatever you want to call it.
Don't pay attention to the religious nuts on this forum who would want to tell you that the orbs are 'works of satan', or whatever closed-minded jesus-praising tripe they were trying to spout at you.
Do some research on spiritual manifestations, and higher planes of existence, to supplement your research on UFO's (which by definition, are Unidentified Flying Objects, and not JUST 'alien spacecraft').
Who knows, you might find answers to other questions that you haven't been able to figure out how to ask yet, in your search for the truth.
Good luck, and may you find what you are looking for!
Peace, NrKy. ^_^

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

now seeing as you've gotten yourself in, howbout you tell ATS in full detail the oaths you took..... whats that? NO?!

forwhatever reason why not?

SECRETS. thats why. yes, it is a secret society. i know i know 'anybody with internet and a library card can go learn all about it. not the point. masonry can use secrecy as a filter - and probably does.(IMHO)

anyways - I didnt mean to patronize you, but i stand by what i said; before you joined masonry you could not possibly have known in ENTIRETY what you were getting yourself into. and by my opinion - you probably still dont. masonry - like pretty much any other organization is surely a beaurocracy, meaning, there are high ranks/positions that oversee the lower ranks/positions. *like a pyramid* in an organization that operates upon secrecy - it is doubly difficult to know what secrets the highest ranking individual has learned in his 'journey'. lol - feel free to cut up my post and pinpoint every trivial mistake; the point remains the same.

Actually I can tell you everything you want to know about the oaths I took, short of what was said. I took and oath to keep masonry's secrets to myself, to not violate the chastity of another mason's female relatives, to protect a brother from harm, to not make women masons, to not associate with irregular or clandestine masons, to follow all the rules of the lodge of which i am a member, and to not give away our passwords and modes of recognition. Where's the problem?

And I know EVERYTHING i want to know about masonry. Once you reach your 3rd degree, there are NO secrets kept from you. And it is NOT a beaurocracy, it's a FRATERNITY. The ONLY people who have any "rank" or "authority" are the lodge's officers, who are elected to one-year terms.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
can a mason verify that being a mason prohibits you from being a member of the catholic church, and if so, why ????????

why are so many churches against masonry ???????

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
can a mason verify that being a mason prohibits you from being a member of the catholic church, and if so, why ????????

why are so many churches against masonry ???????

I am catholic, and a mason. Provided I am not as devout as sme other Catholics, and whatever the Pope decrees basically means squat to me, but...

The church has always forbidden catholics from becoming masons, or risk being excommunicated. Their reason being that they THINK, although they are incorrect, that a freemason's oath to secrecy conflicts with the church's stance on confession. Therefore, they say, a mason cannot receive the Holy Communion.

The funny thing is that the church says that if a mason WAS NOT AWARE OF THESE RULES by the church, then he can still take communion. Basically, this means that the church is not really forbidding Freemasonry, but rather forbidding anyone to DISOBEY them. Hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I can understand the confusion. Satan and Lucifer have been perverted into the same entity by less than honerable men. But for a reason. Satan is not the same as Lucifer. I suspect when Lucifer fell he took 2 angels with him, not 1/3 as has been stated, for a total of 3. This may be a reason for all the 3's in masonry.

Both entities have thier followers. Lucifer has his secret societies, and Satan has his. Both groups will work together when the common end is the goal, but when close to the goal they will fight each other for the end (top of the hill).

Wrong Monkeyboy. Go to the back of the class and put the large pointy hat with the "D" on your head.

Try actually studying your Bible before spouting off, left, right and centre. Try actually reading it, before claiming some outlandish drivel that has no basis in either fact or reality. I wonder at the intelligence of people who would base an argument on a proven error. It's laughable. Pathetic.
Lucifer was a human being. He was a man. He was a Babylonian prince. Read the bloody book and you will find out that there is no way that he can be mistaken for Satan - not unless you're Jerome and you're translating the Vulgate Bible with a political purpose in mind (which you're not, you aren't clever enough).

Satan and Lucifer are not related in any way whatsoever. The whole Satan/Lucifer thing was a translation/interpretation error that erroneously found it's way into Christian dogma. The whole subject has been done to death many times here on ATS. If only you had bothered to check (mind you, that goes for most of the other crap that you have posted recently - seen it, laughed at it, refuted it).

ASE, I sugest you go back to that psychiatrist and get your money back. Then report him to his governing body. He gypped you out of your money. He should have referred you for more tests or at least got a second opinion.

In my opinion that thing you saw was a bird. Possibly a seagull. Possibly a crow. But more than likely a cuckoo.

Thank you Leveller for taking time to share your thoughts. It appears to me that you are allowing emotion to enter into your post. Did I somehow step on your toes? I feel as though my testiment has injured you in some way. If so, please let me know, and I will appologize.

If you re-read what I wrote you will see that I am of the opinion that Satan and Lucifer are not the same entity. Its okay, take your time.

For what I saw, well, Im not selling any books, nor am I making any proffit from it. You can take it, or leave it. But, I do ask this question of you. Who was there, you are me.............

[edit on 28-4-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

[edit on 28-4-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

It's good to have you back, brother!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So wait, a Luciferic consciousness is a human too?

Or am I missing something?

A Babylonian Prince, but yet Leveller, you say you aren't just taking someone's word for it?

The whole point here is whether we have been made to understand that if you see a ball of light, it is lightning, something wrong with your eyes, or 'something positive that can't be explained'.

Really, do people who use the word Satan believe there is such a person? It is also quite clear you can call someone a Satanist without believing they worship what you believe the entity Satan to be, but instead, that they are trying to pass something bad off as good, like perhaps the Noble Lie (you know the one).

Lucifer is a similar term. You can know it means light-bringer, it was a real person, etc. AND still think that basing your life entirely on knowledge of the physical world (which is what light provides) is a bad thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hrmm back to the topic of "Who hides the White Light Orb?"

I think it's Tom this week.....uuuuhhh...no wait that was last week.....Jim.....Jim has it this week.....hrmmm no he has the blue one....

*sigh* good question....Who *does* hide the white light orb......

Sorry, it's been a looooong week and it's only Thursday....

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Found this while rummaging threw some old links

The whole structure of Freemasonry is founded upon the activities of this secret society of Central European adepts, whom the studious Mason will find to the definite "link" between the modern craft and the ancient wisdom. The outer body of Masonic philosophy was merely the veil of this cabalistic order whose members were the custodians of the true arcanum. Does this inner and secret brotherhood of initiates still exist independent of the Freemasonic order? Evidence points to the fact that it does, for these august adepts are the actual preservers of those secret operative processes of the Greeks whereby the illumination and completion of the individual is effected. They are the veritable guardians of the "Lost Word" -- the Keepers of the Inner Mystery---...

p. 449 Lectures on Ancient Philosophy: An Introduction To Practical Ideals
Manly P. Hall, 1984

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

[edit on 29-4-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
ASE

From all the many hundreds of authors who have written about freemasonry, and given their opinion on the meaning of the Craft, you seem to be stuck on about half a dozen very old-fashioned ones who have IMO quite 'esoteric' views.

If you want to understand freemasonry I'd get some more mainstream reading material.

On the other hand you may just want to keep posting spurious, out of date material in a vain attempt to tie freemasonry in with conspiracy, corruption, satanism, nepotism and general bad behaviour.

You are so wasting your time.

Have a nice day

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I trust old Manly, though. Perhaps it is too easy to say he is looking too deep.

Nearly hAll his thoughts about the need for ritual and secrecy coincide with my own.

A Ritual is about Energy, and maximum energy is generated when the people involved have similar beliefs as to the effect of the Ritual, and know that it is secret.

Alternatively, aside from ritual, a Mason is to learn how to unlock the true power of his mind. Again, the only problem being the belief that the power must be kept secret for maximum effectiveness.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Again, the only problem being the belief that the power must be kept secret for maximum effectiveness.

No mason thinks that esoteric secrets need to be kept for "maximum effectiveness". If anything, MOST masons only keep masonic secrets because of tradition. In any case, the only reason that masons are given for keeping our rituals secret is that they are too sacred and special, too much work has been put into them and they have helped far too many people to be available for Average Joe's amusement and defilement.

Regardless, it is true that, like Pike wrote, only a select few will ever truly receive the secrets of Freemasonry (and no, they do not have to be of a special bloodline).

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Once you reach your 3rd degree, there are NO secrets kept from you...

Yeah, hey that's a good one. You know the pass words for the Brazen Serpent? Do you really know why you were given a sprig of acacia? Do you know why it is a lamb skin? Did you know that Zionism and Freemasonry build the same temple? Do you think you are the capstone because you took the third degree? Do you really think that light only comes to those in fraternity? Is keeping such secrets from the rest of the world some honorable intention? There are no secrets, only the insidious practice of secrecy, and the consequent subversion of a once honorable brotherhood.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Once you reach your 3rd degree, there are NO secrets kept from you...

Yeah, hey that's a good one. You know the pass words for the Brazen Serpent? Do you really know why you were given a sprig of acacia? Do you know why it is a lamb skin? Did you know that Zionism and Freemasonry build the same temple? Do you think you are the capstone because you took the third degree? Do you really think that light only comes to those in fraternity? Is keeping such secrets from the rest of the world some honorable intention? There are no secrets, only the insidious practice of secrecy, and the consequent subversion of a once honorable brotherhood.

Do me a favor: if you are going to ask me questions regarding Freemasonry, can you at least make sure that the questions make sense? Thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Well if you can't make sense of the questions I put forth, you either have been mislead, or have a poor understanding of what you are involved in. No need to ask you anything further.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join