It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who hides the White Light Orb?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
One day some 27 years ago I witnessed something in the sky that changed my life forever. I saw a ball of white light come out from behind a cloud and move across the sky and stop. Not decelerate, but to a complete stop. Then another came out and stopped a certain distance from the first, then, a third ball came out but never stopped, instead number one and two went right to speed, and with that, they were gone. I didn’t know what they were. In high school I studied aerospace, and nothing was ever mentioned about what I saw. I had heard the term UFO, but this wasn’t the same thing. It was very obvious to me that what ever I saw wasn’t a disk or anything remotely close to what was described as a UFO. But, in the strictest sense of the word, that is exactly what it was.

I can go before congress or a judge and testify to what I saw. For those of you who might try to cast doubt as to my sanity, don’t waste your time. The fist place I went was to see a head shrink. Without telling him what I saw I asked him to check me out. So he gave me the 500 question tests then let me play with the ink blotters for a while. The results came back. AOK, no mental disorders.

So what I saw was real. It took me 28 years to find out what they were. And you’re going to be shocked. Just as shocked as I was. But, who hides these balls of white light, these “White Light Orbs”?

I spent those 28 years searching for the answer as to what they were. I read thousands of UFO reports. Watched every special on TV, and read many books. Nowhere was there a single word on the subject of balls of white light. It wasn’t until after I retired from the Air Force did I find the answer. I stumbled across a leaked Intel report that stated Satanism was being practiced on a large scale, covertly, but some of our government officials. Well, admittedly, that was one area I had not looked into so I began going over all the religious scriptures to learn more about this evil entity, and lo and behold, there it was, the one and only connection.

In the bible you will find Lucifer described as "the shining one", "morning star", "light bearer". That is exactly what I saw.

Cor. 11:12-15
"And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about.? For such men are false apostles, deceitful workman, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan, himself, masquerades as an angel (messenger) of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerades as servants of righteousness.? Their end will be what their actions deserve."
And that is exactly what I saw, a bringer of light, the shining one. Who hides the white light orbs, the deceitful workmen? But do they have another name today? Anyone care to guess? Who hides the reality of the WLO? Who are the secret keepers?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
The fist place I went was to see a head shrink. Without telling him what I saw I asked him to check me out.

Maybe you should get a second opinion...?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have had, second opinions. Now, you care to address the message and stop attacking the messenger?

Is the first symbol, masonic?

[edit on 22-4-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Below are quotes written by high level Masons praising Lucifer with references:

The Mysteries Of Magic' by Eliphas Levi What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil. The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the paraclete, it is the Holy Spirit, while the physical Lucifer is the great agent of universal magnetism. page 428.

The Book Of Black Magic' by Arthur Edward Waite 33° First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in what-ever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me. I command and I conjure thee in the Name of the Mighty Living God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, to appear without noise and without ....; page 244.

The Secret Teaching Of All Ages' by Manly Palmer Hall 33° I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfil my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed.....[ Invocant signs pact with his own blood ] ; page CIV.

The Lost Keys Of Freemasonry' by Manly Palmer Hall 33°;When The Mason learns that the Key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the Mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply this energy. page 48.

The Secret Doctrine' by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky Lucifer represents..Life..Thought..Progress..Civilization..
Liberty..Independence..Lucifer is the Logos..the Serpent, the Savior. on pages 171, 225, 255 (Volume II)

It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God. pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 533, (VI)

The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time; for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and Satan' at one and the same time. page 539 (Volume?)

Albert Pike 33°
That which we must say to a crowd is - We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees - The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil.Instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World, July 14, 1889. Recorded by A.C. De La Rive in La Femme et l'Enfant dans la FrancMaconnerie Universelle on page 588

Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the son of the morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with it's splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not! Morals and Dogma page 321

As time goes on, people will realize who the REAL enemy is. The human race is asleep and it needs to awaken.If you really want to learn more, nevermind the red pill and eat the red apple and you will learn just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

All of these Masons praise Lucifer It is also the BIGGEST reason why we see Luciferic designs incorporated into Government center Washington D.C.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
MASONS and CHRISTIANITY:

Most Christian and Muslim leaders forbid Freemasonry... because it is a most deceptive secret society, as we shall see next:

- Catholics:
Freemasons have been excommunicated from the Catholic Church by 8 Popes: In 1738 by Clement XII "In Eminenti", the first of 20 bulls against Freemasonry. Pius IX issued 6 bulls attacking Masonry. Leo XIII, in 1884, in "Humanum Genus", and endorsed the view that the Freemasons' "real supreme aim" is "to persecute Christianity with untamed hatred, and they will never rest until they see cast to the ground all religious institutions established by the Pope"... and the last one, John Paul II in 1983... you can not be a Catholic and a Mason!
If you want to be a Mason, you are automatically out of the Catholic Church, excommunicated!... these are the words issued by Cardinal Ratzinger, approved and ordered by John Paul II in Nov. 1983: "The Church's negative judgment in regard to Masonic associations remains unchanged since their principles have always been considered irreconcilable with the doctrine of the Church and therefore membership in them remains forbidden. Catholics who enrol in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion. Local Ecclesiastical authorities do not have the faculty to pronounce a judgment on the nature of Masonic associations which may include a diminution of the above-mentioned judgment".

- Baptist leaders, have referred to it as "an ungodly brotherhood of satanic darkness"; "there is an inherent incompatibility between Masonry and the Christian faith"; "there is a great danger that the Christian Mason may find himself compromising his allegiance to Jesus" (The Baptist Union of Scotland, 1965).

- Lutherans, say "Masonry amounts to idolatry" (Missouri Synod, 1959).

- Presbyterians: "Masonry is a religious institution and as such is definitely anti-Christian (General Assembly, Rochester, 1942).

- The Church of England: "A number of very fundamental reasons to question the compatibility of Freemasonry with Christianity (General Synod, London, 1987... and several members of the committee were Masons!).

- Russian Orthodox Church: "Any Orthodox who joins Masonry losses all the right and privileges of his membership in the Church (Acker, "Strange Altars", pag.60).

- Methodists: "There is a great danger that the Christian who becomes a Freemason will find himself comprising his Christian beliefs. Methodists should not become Masons (General Assembly, London, 1985).

... However, most Masons are white Protestants, and some Catholics and Orthodox!.

BEAUTIFUL "TENETS"... "DECEPTION":

The apparent "tenets" of Masonry are beautiful, and many Masons are good, honest people, deceived in the surface of Brotherhood, specially the first three degrees Masons, most of them!... who, in the words of Pike, already quoted, "they are intentionally misled by false interpretations" (p.129)

- To be accepted as a Mason, you have to believe in "the fatherhood of God, the brotherhood of men, and the immortality of the soul"... and this is beautiful, but like a chocolate with deadly poison inside, because it will end up robbing your Christian or Muslim or Jewish believes...

- The "3 tenets" of Masonry are:
1- "Brotherly love to the whole human species,
2- Relieve the distressed,
3- And truth as a divine attribute".

... this 3 tenets, plus "trust in God" are just beautiful... but many high degree Masons are guided by greed and self-interest, either social, political, or economic, making Masonry nothing less than the England's Mafia, in the words of Knight and Short ("The Brotherhood", "Inside the Brotherhood).

The "4 perfect points of entrance" are: "Gutta" (throat), "pectora" (chest), "manus" (hand), and "pedes" (feet), to teach care and circumspection of what you eat and drink, what you say and think in your heart, what you do, and where you go... beautiful!... but while many lodges are like clubs of brothers dedicated to do charity, some big high degree members are obstinate in destroying religions and entire economical and social structures of even entire nations...

The "4 cardinal virtues", are also beautiful: Temperance, Fortitude, Prudence, and Justice"... but while many lodges breathe a spirit of general philanthropy, some high degree Masons have fed up the public, and the Grand Lodge biggest task today is to convince an increasingly cynic public that the Craft is neither a standing conspiracy nor a secret society, nor even a "society with secrets", but a harmless private club which benefits the entire community by inculcating lofty moral and spiritual values in its members"... but it is not that!... because Freemasonry can spiritually enrich a lifetime, but it can rob you of your Christian values... it can be conservative, but also a reactionaary force in politics, religion, or economics, a cover for a revolution, from left or right.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The famous "Masonic Charities":

They claim about $300 millions a year to hospitals and other institutions, which is good but not that much, considering that if every Mason contributes just $5 per week, they can collect $1,300 millions per year... they are a good way to deceive the outsiders, like its secrecy, it is often a cloak to hide its real teachings and goals, and a good way to obtain propaganda... and even the so called "charity" is a way to get money for the Order: In 1985, "Circuses" of the Shriners generated $23 million, and only 2% went to medical care of children. In 1984, out of $17 million only 1% went to charity, the rest for the Order! (Orlando Sentinel, June 29, 1986).

The "Ku-Klux-Klan", was founded by a Mason, Nathan Bedford Forrest, and revitalized in 1915 by another Mason, William Simmons

"Prejudice": Blacks, women, and the poor, are not admitted to the Lodge... U.S. lodges even now reject the legitimacy of Negro Masonic Lodges, the Prince Hall lodges (Encyclopedia Britannica).

The "New Age Movement", prefigured in the "New Age Magazine" of the Southern Jurisdiction of the US, and used by Masonry to destroy religions.

"Against Catholics": This Southern Jurisdiction of the US has fought for years all the goals of Catholics, including their right to have private Catholic Schools.

- The "Vatican Scandal", of 1976, when 3 Masons, Sindona, Calvi, and Gelli, infiltrated the Vatican and almost bankrupted it, influencing in the Vatican Treasure through the Cardinals Casaroli (Vatican foreign minister), Poletti (Vicar of Rome), Villot (Secretary of State), and Marcinkus (head of IOR).

- Equality, liberty, and fraternity", is the triple motto of Masonry that is not even uphold in the Lodge, where there are many "degrees" with different honors and powers, no equality. Each member has to use the color of the apron of his degree, there is not liberty. And fraternity, you can have it as far as you are a slave of the Master and of the Lodge, but forget it if you fail one the rules or commands!.

- "Several Books", well documented, report incredible acts of Masonry to destroy private citizens, and entire cities and nations, infiltrating the Police, the Judiciary, the Politics, the Economy, the Religions... I recommend "The Brotherhood" by Stephen Knight, and "Inside The Brotherhood" by Martin Short.

- The "Occult" and even "Satanism", is practiced by many Masons: Pike and Waite were leading Masons and both leading occultists... many rites of the Craft are taking from the Occult, but hiding its significance to the first three Degrees... Albert Pike served as sovereign grand inspector of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite for many years, is considered American Freemasonry's most eminent philosopher, and he is a "Satanist"! (see "The God of the Masons")

- "Morality":

Masonry has a beautiful code of morality good enough to deceive the most intelligent... it is like a chocolate with deathly poison inside... I agree with Wagner, that the ethics of Masonry, when the veil is removed, is decidedly immoral and subversive of the divine order. If the principles of Masonry were to animate mankind today, society again would wallow in the styles of paganism (Wagner, Freemasonry, pp.482-483)...

... And I am not talking about some Masons who are good, honest, deceived people, but about Masonry with so bad morality that most of its open claims are "false claims": It is a religion, a substitute for religion; it dishonors the Bible and the Koran; it is not a merely fraternal brotherhood; it has many rites of the occult...

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   

The "Ku-Klux-Klan", was founded by a Mason, Nathan Bedford Forrest, and revitalized in 1915 by another Mason, William Simmons

Well, at least you didn't claim that Pike founded the KKK! Inactuality Forrest was not a full mason. He only took the first of three degrees and never returned to the lodge, never being raised to the highest degree of Master Mason. You can find this and additional evidence here:

www.masonicinfo.com...

And by the way, the quote you attributed to Pike regarding lucifer is probably THE MOST played out quote used by anti-masons ever. It has been refuted so many times that you can run a search here on ATS and find several threads in which your theory is torn to pieces.

If only I had a nickel for every anti-mason who jumps on this forum and posts that quote from Pike, thinking that he has found the great proof that will bring Freemasonry to it's knees... [YAWN]... played out. Find something worth wasting your time on.

Also, the two quotes you attributed to Manly P. Hall: it is OBVIOUS that you took those quotes out of the context in which they were written, in order to better suit your agenda. While I have not read his books, I have heard that some are pretty good. None for the reasons you claim. In any case, if you had done your research you would know that Manly P. Hall IS NOT a Freemason and therefore is not a good source for masonic information, much like you.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I would say this one thing: GO JESUS! Lol, that really doesn't contribute but hey, I love him. Now, what i really want to say is this: You should spend less time worrying about the followers of Satan, or what ever those light orbs may be, and spend more time practicing and preaching the word of God, the true lord. Every knee shall bow and declare that Jesus is Lord.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I don't know about all the stuff you said, but she's HOT!

For a drawing, of couse...

Tell you what ASE... I'll give you a decent response when you show me the same courtesy.

[edit on 4/23/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
I would say this one thing: GO JESUS! Lol, that really doesn't contribute but hey, I love him. Now, what i really want to say is this: You should spend less time worrying about the followers of Satan, or what ever those light orbs may be, and spend more time practicing and preaching the word of God, the true lord. Every knee shall bow and declare that Jesus is Lord.

Can't argue with this post

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Not specifically, although I believe the image you have posted is from a Utah Masonic Temple.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Below are quotes written by high level Masons praising Lucifer with references:

What makes you think the following are 'high ranking masons'?

The Mysteries Of Magic' by Eliphas Levi...

Wasn't a freemason when he wrote the book. A mason for 6 months in an irregular lodge before he quit. I guess freemasonry wasn't for him.

The Book Of Black Magic' by Arthur Edward Waite...

Initiated in 1902, be subsequently associated with Crowley et al and played a large role in the development of the Golden Dawn. Way too esoteric for mainstream freemasonry, I guess it wasn't for him.

The Secret Teaching Of All Ages' by Manly Palmer Hall..

Written 30 years before he joined freemasonry.

The Lost Keys Of Freemasonry' by Manly Palmer Hall...

Also written before he was a freemason. Lucifer misquotes, as per usual. 33rd degree awarded as an honorary rank. No way a senior freemason.

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

The Secret Doctrine' by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky...

Not a regular freemason. More lucifer stuff.

Albert Pike 33°...

More lucifer stuff. You've got your head jammed so far down the rabbit hole you can't distinguish reality from falsehood.

All of these Masons praise Lucifer It is also the BIGGEST reason why we see Luciferic designs incorporated into Government center Washington D.C.

There is no worship of Lucifer (Satan) in freemasonry. The whole organisation is stuffed to the gunnells with Christians. Get real.

Hey - here's a tip. If you want freemasons to stop accusing you of lying then... stop telling lies. It's really that simple.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

Not specifically, although I believe the image you have posted is from a Utah Masonic Temple.

Thank you Trinity. Speaking of, your name. It comes originally from the trinity of lights I saw. Now, can you see the "Light"?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

I don't know about all the stuff you said, but she's HOT!

For a drawing, of couse...

Tell you what ASE... I'll give you a decent response when you show me the same courtesy.

[edit on 4/23/05 by The Axeman]

Have to agree, she's a babe. But she isnt one of the Trinity, she's one of the good angels

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Yes, she IS hot!

But seriously, if satan is a white ball of light, why were there 3 of them?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I can understand the confusion. Satan and Lucifer have been perverted into the same entity by less than honerable men. But for a reason. Satan is not the same as Lucifer. I suspect when Lucifer fell he took 2 angels with him, not 1/3 as has been stated, for a total of 3. This may be a reason for all the 3's in masonry.

Both entities have thier followers. Lucifer has his secret societies, and Satan has his. Both groups will work together when the common end is the goal, but when close to the goal they will fight each other for the end (top of the hill).
When hitler reached the top he didnt reward masonry for what they did for him, hitler turned on them. Soon, very soon, history will repeat itself.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Thank you Trinity. Speaking of, your name. It comes originally from the trinity of lights I saw. Now, can you see the "Light"?

What is the significance of this question? Is it just to throw everyone off topic? That is the same thing that the troll Akilles does. When he does not like the way the thread is headed (against his theories), he will simply ask or say something so meaningless and arbitrary in an attempt to throw everyone off. Try making some sense.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Been reading some interesting folk tales about Vampires in rural Europe.

And guess what they turned into at night, balls of light! Or 'phosphorous' as they were often described.

Hmmm... So this is the 'flying' that is attributed to many vampires. And this explains how 'sucking blood' is just an analogy for stealing or polluting life force.

So yeah, I say balls to there only being 3 or 1 of these balls, heh.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally, it come from thje Holy Trinity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. And that Trinity sheds as much light into my life as I need, thankyouverymuch.

So you can stick with your demons and your fantasies and your three orb whatsits, ASE, I have plenty of illumination already.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
ASE,

i feel what you're saying. i think your WBoL were of satan. they were probably UFOs of some sort - but they are creations of satan.

people who join freemasonry obviously dont know (entirely) what they're getting into, (duh- its a secret society) and once they're in - they've already sworn alliegance to it, so they're stuck. the internet-masons will get all flustered and come back defending masonry, but they cannot deny this FACT:

-secrecy is a filter.

so yeah, you and all your masonic buddies are good christians - doesnt mean the highest echelons are too.

i cant really speak on a satanic trinity - but i generally agree that satan utilizes science (logic) to turn humanity away from God. We find comfort in having all the answers. Science offers answers. Science offers proof - or our human logic considers it proof, but the fact is humans cannot have all the answers. Our realm of knowlege is so minute compared to Satans (and Gods alike) that our logic is actually detrimental. We put so much faith in logic - but you know what, in the grand scheme of things our logic could be so backwards that all our conclusions are dead wrong.

thats the lie satan wants to sell. he wants to set us up using our own logic. he will use it to his advantage. science will never have ALL the answers - only God can..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join