It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb Federal Law of the Day being enforced by Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com.../ap/20050422/ap_on_go_pr_wh/abortion_fetus

WASHINGTON - The Bush administration said Friday that it would enforce a nearly 3-year-old federal law that requires doctors to attempt to keep alive a fetus that survives an abortion.

In making the announcement, the Department of Health and Human Services Department said it was an attempt to educate the public about the little-known law. Officials said they didn't know how often a fetus survives an abortion and would not say whether there have been any complaints about a lack of enforcement.

--------------------

I'm just using common sense here, but wouldn't the abortion seeker find alternative ways of killing the fetus inside of them if it did survive a medical abortion?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
As long as a law exist it shoudl be enforced, and I see nothing strange in that... No matter how stupid a law is.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That will be if the fetus is in his last trimester, in order to survive now unless is something wrong with the fetus and is geneticaly deform, it would not survived either.

Now I find very distressing that a woman will wait to have an abortion on her last three months when is nothing wrong with the fetus.

I also find distressing that they will try to keep a fetus alive with genetically deformation that will required the fetus to be hook to a artificial machines because it can not survive without a respirator or feding tube.

That will be horrible, some deform fetuses are born with not brain or partial brains.

No fetus survive an abortion on the first trimester.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I highly doubt that any baby would be a healthy person if is survives an abortion. I get scared when I see premature babies on the news but when they are in their first trimester??? How can they expect a baby no bigger than a mouse to survive an abortion?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Didn't Saddam Hussein reportedly survive many primative abortion attempts by his mother?

top topics

join