It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dad was an altar boy and I am a wildcard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ever thought about doing something you probably shouldn't that might get you in trouble but was important enough to you to go ahead with anyway?

cue music

den-a-len-ala-la den-a-len-ala-la (repeat)

There's a man who lives a life of danger
To every face he meets, he is a stranger
Be careful what you say
Or you will give yourself away
Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow

Anybody here on ATS have TSCW knowledge of Operation Paperclip's uber secret little brother, Operation Altar Boy? The back door, maybe even shoot the straits option. Any MCSO operators out there I can trust?

I want to party with you!

codeword basis only, U2U vetting an option.

carry on, let the games begin.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Not surprised nobody's responding. Discretion is the better part of valor.

When I was a little boy on the ranch, we had this dog. Beautiful Visla. Unique color, great disposition. One day we were moving a big crate that some sheep had come in, and the dog was running around, in and out, underfoot. Anyway, the crate slipped out of my hand on my side when the dog darted in and tripped me up. The crate fell, partially crushing the dog's skull. He lost a tooth and bled from the nose and got banged up pretty good. He healed up though, and you could hardly tell anything had happened. Physically, that is. He became unpredictable tempermentally, almost to the point of distemper. You didn't know when you stretched your hand out to that dog if he was going to lick it, or bite it. I can remember him jumping on me with a snarl and I thought he was about to rip my throat out. We finally had to get rid of him when he bit my little brother on the face. A little late, if you ask me. Damaged goods.

For a long time, I think I've been perceived by some as an unknown quantity somewhat like that poor dog. Damaged goods. I suffered a similar head injury early in my life, not so long after the dog, in fact, though under completely different circumstances. For the last thiry-three years I've been sorting out the mess that near death experience caused in my head, and recovering my memories of it, and reconstructing my identity, bit by bit. Some stuff was lost for a long time, some blocked by design not mine. My life has unfolded as it has, in somewhat of a fog. The pieces are really starting to fit together again, finally. A lot of stuff now makes more sense than I ever wanted it too, but that's a good thing, not my choice; an outcome of my journey. I'm thankful for the opportunity this forum has provided to my inner voice. Its cathartic, and welcome. I don't bite.

Icarus is rising again into the heavens, from the sea he fell into so long ago.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Either your crazy or you have some vital secret, and the latter seems next to impossible in the state of mind I can imagine you in.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Crazy? No. Demented? Possibly. And it is your imagination, do with it as you will, JeSta.

Really I'm just playing around with what I perceive as the truth and seeing what comes of it.

Whether or not I have any vital secret remains to be seen. It is unlikely, and depends on how many others relate to what I'm getting at.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I found a link that might shed some light on things. But then again, it might not. It is, after all, from Mother Jones News. Who else would be willing to print stuff like this?

I found it by typing 'the Roman Catholic Church helped the OSS and CIA bring Nazi prisoners of war to the United States' into Google. The article says in part,

But the needy aided by certain SMOM members in the late '40s were some of the 50,000 Nazi war criminals who, with the assistance of the International Red Cross, were furnished fake Vatican passports and, in some cases, cleri-cal robes, and were smuggled on Bishop Alois Hudal's "underground railroad" to South America. Among those was Klaus Barbie, the "butcher of Lyons."

I don't think the 'war criminal' tag applies to my Dad, though. Not with all he was allowed to do and how young he was when I think this happened.
At his funeral, a long, long time close friend of his called him 'Aeagle' (sp?), and said 'they' never would have taken him if they hadn't needed pilots so bad back then. Whatever that means. Here's the link.

Their Will Be Done

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Crazy? No. Demented? Possibly. And it is your imagination, do with it as you will, JeSta.

Really I'm just playing around with what I perceive as the truth and seeing what comes of it.

Whether or not I have any vital secret remains to be seen. It is unlikely, and depends on how many others relate to what I'm getting at.

That was so deep, I had to put my galoshes on.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Galoshes?

Looks like you may already be in over your head here, DeBunker. Depending on where your head is stuck right now, maybe way over your head, and you might need a periscope to see out your navel window.

Something else witty to say, or are you moving on to bigger and better adventures now?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Galoshes?

Looks like you may already be in over your head here, DeBunker. Depending on where your head is stuck right now, maybe way over your head, and you might need a periscope to see out your navel window.

Something else witty to say, or are you moving on to bigger and better adventures now?

That was a good one Ick! You got me. I'm glad I've been able bring out the comedien in you. There might be a future in it for you.

You attempted career in being perceived as dark and mysterious was pretty ponderous.

Stick with the dead "Vizsla" material. It's gold.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the advice.

You're obviously not interested in discussing the topic of my thread, so I thought I'd make a funny. People who find themselves in crap around me generally either have their head up or are talking out their butt. You could be an exception, but I doubt it.

You read like another one of those ignorants applied that doesn't even know his own code word. This time, I hope I'm wrong, because we don't need any more of those. Nice use of quotes, though.

Carry on.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
If you keep on looking for it you will find the truth. I think the key though is not to give up. It is within us all to keep searching. You may not find the answer today or next week, but keep kooking and never quit.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
FLYIN HIGH,

I respect your opinion and appreciate the credible response. Thanks for the good advice, as well, I try to follow it always. What I've come to believe about this isn't very much in question to me anymore. The potential risk to myself and my loved ones of trying to substantively corroborate it to others may outweigh the benefit to me of doing so. I don't know. I don't know if this is still important enough for the powers that be to come after me about. I hope not. Maybe I should try a FOIA request for his full dossier. As if that wouldn't be sanitized. Maybe I could work on getting some kind of clearance that would allow full individual disclosure to me with my assurance of complete discretion to them. That might eventually work out. Thanks again.

IR

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It was a mistake to characterize myself as a wildcard in this thread title. Though my dad certainly was an altar boy, I am not and have never been a wildcard. A singularity possibly, but not a wildcard.

At the time I started this thread I was confused about a lot of things and desperate for information to explain the many strange occurances and circumstances confronting me. Basically, I needed to be debriefed, so to speak.

I am thankful now to know what I do about who I am and why my life is the way it is. I still have a lot of questions. Experience has taught me that the information and answers I need will be made available as necessary for where I am in my life and what I need to do. That is enough for me.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Anybody here on ATS have TSCW knowledge of Operation Paperclip's uber secret little brother, Operation Altar Boy? The back door, maybe even shoot the straits option. Any MCSO operators out there I can trust?

I want to party with you!

In a word: No. Nobody wants to "party" with you. The funny thing is, here you are with a quarter million points. You've been here a long time with thousands of posts, And now you come up with this cryptic "Top Secret Code Word" where we are led to believe your Dad was involved in a secret project that somehow implicates you.

I can't shake the feeling that you are simply playing with us for your own amusement. I suspect the response wil be tepid because your bait is not good enough.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

The thread is over five years old. I wasn't toying with anyone at the time. As a matter of fact, when I first posted this I was ridiculed and had my sanity questioned. In retrospect, that isn't surprising. I was reviewing my old threads today and wanted to clear up the wildcard thing, that's all.

What does having a quarter million points and being a member since '04 have to do with anything? There are still some pretty crazy stories I haven't shared.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

What does having a quarter million points and being a member since '04 have to do with anything? There are still some pretty crazy stories I haven't shared.

It shows you've been around awhile and are familiar with the usual turn of events at ATS. You've seen all manner of threads, including outright hoaxes, and are not likely to fall prey to the usual and common tries at perplexing the membership with BS. SO, that makes your post a bit incongruous. It's way too cryptic to make any sense. I'm having trouble reconciling your experience here with the post.

Frankly, I didn't look at the date. My bad.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Ok. I understand. You are right. When I first signed up I was so full of questions and curiosity I just poured it all out. I didn't realize how things worked around here at all. My Bill Murrayisms stolen from Stripes (I want to party with you!) often got the Aunt Jemima treatment. The site has changed quite a bit since then, but the basic tenet still holds. There is a cynicism that develops after a while and the sensationalism of new member posts is questioned in a variety of ways. The hoaxers are exposed quickly and the debunkers following an agenda generally tip their hand one way or the other. Amidst it all, there are a few genuine people seeking and sharing true knowledge and experience. That seems to be where you are coming from.

top topics

join