It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk monkeys attack humans!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The Orissa villagers, in the Baralapokahari Village in India were attacked by drunken monkeys!

The people prepare an intoxicating drink from the marijuana plant called 'pana', and they set vats of this pana outside of their homes to ferment. They prepare this 'pana' as a celebratory drink to celebrate the Oriya New Year, as an offering to a Hindu God.

Apparently, monkeys from the jungle decided that this was a yummy drink & lots of fun, so they got into got into the vats and became drunk! Then in this inibriated state decided to wreak havoc upon the people of the village.

WOOHOO a monkey pot juice party!

The people defended themselves using sticks and other weapons, but still 3 people ended up having to be hospitalized!

I am just saying that I would not ~WANT~ to attend any drunken monkey parties in my lifetime, humans are bad enough!

Monkey Story at India Times

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Stay away from drunk monkeys.

Monkey nature and human nature are very similar. I wonder how they'd drive a car?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Interesting... I wonder if I could find a Pana reciepe online... *looks at his gurls*

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I just spent a half an hour with Google trying to find a recipe for Pana......no luck so far
Lots of recipes for Pana Cotta that fancy desert, but so far NUTTIN on the mari- J fermented drink..........

(if only monkeys could talk)

[edit on 22-4-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Monkeys are cool.. until they start that whole poop throwing thing.

Only thing worse I can imagine is a drunken monkey throwing poop!!

Oh and stay away from the spitting camels too!!

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Wow first smoking apes and now drunk monkeys! What is the primate world coming to?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Dont forget about the one in love with the other. Werent they both females? hmmm.....

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I need to start hanging out with a different set of monkeys... these guys know how to have a good time it seems.

ps: my search for pena lead me to a biscotti website, I now crave biscotti.

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is the first i've heard of drunk monkeys. I wonder what the cover charge for that party was.

I have heard of drunk elephants though. It's actually quite common in some parts of the world. When fruit comes into season the elephants will eat their full of it and since their digestion is so slow it ferments in their stomach. next thing you know you have a drunk elephant, stumbling all over the place and trumpeting like a warped Al Herts record.

If I was those villagers i'd find a way to lock up the booze, just to keep the monkeys out of it.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I bet that drunken monkeys make the kewlest mosh pitters ever known on earth! I wonder what bands they think are worth *moshing* to????

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I bet that drunken monkeys make the kewlest mosh pitters ever known on earth! I wonder what bands they think are worth *moshing* to????

It is posts like THIS ........
DC that cause me to love you so much.........

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
Monkeys are cool.. until they start that whole poop throwing thing.

Only thing worse I can imagine is a drunken monkey throwing poop!!

I think I'd rather have a drunk monkey throwin' poop at me, than a sober one. The drunk monkey might miss!!!

edit to clarify

No! I'm not into the "Monkey Throwin' Poop" thing!!

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Ohio_Ron]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
lol, gotta love monkeys; especially drunk monkeys! Seriously, whose bright idea was it to get monkeys drunk?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I would not ~WANT~ to attend any drunken monkey parties in my lifetime, humans are bad enough!

I would!!!
Id be gettin drunk with my monkey bros too!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Relentless! What did I tell you about attacking those innocent humans?! Go to your room!

had to get on Rel at least once durring spring break

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
don't you know this is the first sign that Monkies are evolving and soo they will be taking over the Jobs the mexicans are getting now?

stupid monkies

top topics

join