It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone call Larry King Live tonight (Friday 4/22) !!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I was the guy who called in and asked Bill Maher a while back about UFOs and ETs on CNN's Larry King Live. Now is a good time to do this again. The number to Larry King Live on CNN is 1-800-676-2100 (toll free). Start calling about 5 minutes before 9pm EST and keep calling re-dial as fast as you can until about 9:50pm EST. These would be some good questions for someone to ask because tonight's show is about religion and Bad VS Good... EVERYONE PLEASE CALL AND TRY TO DO THIS!

1) I would like to know your personal views and opinions about the possibility of Extraterrestrial life in the universe.

2) Do you think the existence of other intelligent life in the universe would harm religion in any way?

3) Some believe Aliens are something like fallen angels or Satan's helpers. Do you believe this?

It's very easy, but you have to hit re-dial a lot. But it's worth it! I got through before! Spread the word and I hope to hear one of you on CNN tonight!!!!!!!! If you're just sitting there anyway, why not try to call in and do some good for the UFO/ET subject? GO FOR IT!

[edit on 22-4-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sounds like fun. haha

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Bill Maher the comedian? Why ask him about ET's and UFO's? Isn't that like asking Dave Chappelle about Area 51?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Is it a radio station??? or is it the news channel???

new topics

top topics

join