It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations maybe there right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I guess the revelations in the bible might not be all that false. I believe religion will end this world one day. The way everyone is starting to hate each other because of religious beliefs is getting out of hand. Yeah this has been going on for centuries but now man has the power to end civilization as we know it by the touch of a button. when in the history of the world have we had this power....NEVER and guess what? If man has it, man is going to use it. That simple, yes it is. We are destructive and evil on average... not good. You cant go anywhere in this world and not hear someone talking bad about some type of religion. And with this brings tension which is now being unleashed throughout our world. So as I believe maybe that bible is right and it will end and we will die, but not by god by our own hands. If we cant forgive each other (all religions, all people) then we will not survive. For love of mankind will be the only thing that can save us now. We have started the begining of the end.

new topics

join