It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of Oil Is Closer Than You Think

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
wouldn't matter how 'little' wealth was in the family, someone would fight over it...been no shortage of trade wars in past...then u got stolen tech. like Stan Meyers Hydrogen from water on demand which is superior to gasolene in autos...then u got the 'hidden' illuminati agenda of a mass 2 billion cull...of all regarded as not being suitable for the NWO....there are many levels/layers here...basically an all in bun fight/domestic violence dispute...flavoured with 'dark' deception & 'CONTROL' freaks.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by dave7]

[edit on 11-11-2007 by dave7]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well get the off the oil economy.

Get pure electrical energy.

CT says it exists for some people. The banksters.

You think UFOs use oil based energy?

The FOO might have used propane though.

And natural gas is gleaned for Helium so oil wells are a must for the future.

No hope is there.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm so tired of hearing that the whole oil thing is coming to an end. There's plenty of oil all over the planet. The US discovered a huge oil reserve in the Golf of Mexico and Shell oil recently applied for a patent to start CHEAPLY refining oil from shale deposits. There is 3 times more oil in US shale deposits then there ever was in the middle east at it's peak.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
"Here is what I find troubling. All the oil that is pulled from the ground in Saudi Arabia, they will not let anyone analyze or even do an audit on how much is actually left. Now a large portion of our oil comes from SA, but because of Chinas growing demand for oil they will match our need by 2010, if not surpass it.

I think when it comes to the peek oil, some of the forethought into the fact that as the US and China compeate for oil on the global market, deals might be waged for exclusive rights to that oil. Thus the peek may not be because we are running out, but more so that the greed for that oil is growing. That is my first theory anyway.

It is interesting that in the past 10 years the worlds attention and awareness about our current oil situation has grown, so much so that even motorcar manufacturers are embracing the concept of new alternatives to fuel for the vehicles. I am sure we are a long way before we start seeing a dramatic change across the scale for not only cleaner fuels to power our every day life. But also to see the bonds to middle east country's that hold us in a leash and dependent on what they have to offer.

I think the only real reason the change is growing is because of you, the people that are crying out for a change, demanding it in some cases. On a broader view that is the only way anything can happen. How often do we see people calling radio stations saying something has to change about this or that but then, in the end, they them self do nothing about it. It is a lazy approach to ushering in change. But the tide seems to be turning here. It seems that more and more people are waking up, listening to those that have been shouting out in the wilderness for years about alternative fuels but no one ever wanted to listen.

I think there is going to be an oil peek, and this brings me to my second theory. Maybe not because of we just run out. But because we as a people are sick of what kind of baggage goes along with the tankers filled with oil that come to our shores, stained with blood, and death, to suck what money we can make, right out of our pockets and diminish our lively hood. "

Captain Jack, Host of Paranormal Radio on wprtradio.com

(Now I would like to take credit for saying all of that but I cant. Those were the words of the host of Paranormal Radio, they guy I produce for. I just thought it was interesting enough to pass along in this thread.)

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I'm so tired of hearing that the whole oil thing is coming to an end. There's plenty of oil all over the planet. The US discovered a huge oil reserve in the Golf of Mexico and Shell oil recently applied for a patent to start CHEAPLY refining oil from shale deposits. There is 3 times more oil in US shale deposits then there ever was in the middle east at it's peak.

Shale even mentioned by Lyne, researcher in alternate energy and Tesla
related generators.

Perhaps ownership has changed Illuminati hands since that date of composition:

ARCO
(Atlantic Richfield Oil Company) was created by Trilateral Commission/Council on Foreign
Relations member Robert O. Anderson, of Roswell, New Mexico, the creator of Diamond A
Cattle Company, the largest holding company in North America, which owns all known oil shale
deposits in North America, and almost all mineral rights in the North Slope of Alaska. Anderson
was also, at the time the second edition of this book was published, the President of the
Bilderburgers, about which I will have more to say later.
Early on, during the 'fuel crisis' of 1974, Arco moved to garner a monopoly on solar and
alternate energy resources, apparently based on a fear that the reactionary alternate energy
movement could cut seriously into future fossil fuel profits. The misinformation placed in the
'patent', was repeated2 just precisely where it shouldn't have been, but just precisely where the
Secret Government wanted it Once something like this gets started, where does it stop?
Twho should have known better, did nothing to stop it. Where the ball goes, nobody knows. We
cannot allow this Trilateralist misrepresentation of Tesla's work to go unchallenged.
If we search the early inventions of Tesla (the later ones are concealed by the government) it
appears that along with the Tesla coil, there were several related inventions such as generators and

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

I would say it's easier to stay in denial and believe in a magic oil fairy that will save us all and vanquish those price hiking, oil hiding genies...

What magic oil fairy? Why have you decided to disagree with the petroleum and geological consensus that gives us at least another forty of fifty years of affordable oil?

instead of planning a future without cheap oil.

This is clearly what WE , they people, all want so why are they not giving us access to the solar and wind technologies that could easily make gas irrelevant? Why are you pretending that those who understand that there is PLENTY of oil left WANT humanity to be dependent on it? Have you looked at all the 'crazy' theories i have on vacuum energy extraction and how such technologies have been available for more than a hundred years?

Perhaps they did too many drugs in youth and are stuck in Peter Pan mode. I also think the correlation is as oil spikes above $100/bbl, average IQ of humanity will drop below 100 in unison.

Luckily we both life in free societies where we can in fact hold such clearly misinformed , and in my opinion mostly ignorant, views on such important issues.

Rationalizing who to blame for a lack of cheap finite resources in order to increase their insatiable lust to consume, makes people look as dumb as the rocks we drill through, whereas many of those same brainwashed parrots think invading Iraq was for anything but oil.

But we can't blame anyone as there we are not even sure that cheap oil is in fact finite? Who do you presume that those people who are forced to acknowledge geological reality necessarily want think that it's a environmentally sound policy to do so? Iraq was in some respects about energy , in this case oil and gas, but it was to prevent Iraq's oil and gas reserves from becoming globally available and again driving down prices to the below twenty, or even ten dollars as in ,dollars per barrel.

I have found that there's no sense trying to argue the point with smucks and fools.They will learn soon enough when they are out of a job, gas, credit and food.

www.atlanticfreepress.com... Atlantic Free Press

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

And what about that article did you find so objectionable? Why do you disagree with the society of petroleum engineers or the USGS who tells us in not uncertain terms that oil is simply not going to 'run out' in the next forty -fifty years?

Stellar

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Peak oil is reality. Demand is growing and supplies are dwindling. Our government refuses to make this known widescale. 42105N.shtml

The only information our government is refusing to be made known is the existence of enormous fields of oil in north america that could completely ustain us for the next 200-300 years.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I had only recently heard the Lindsey Williams story about the myth of "peak Oil".
Non-Energy Crisis by Lindsey Williams

I had to do some research to find a derth of Russian information on the Abiotic Theory of Oil. It sounds cogent and makes more sense of the behaviours of Oil Companies, our Government and OPEC.

What it really shows is the level of control imposed on a global society addicted to this energy product. If everyone knew and understood that "peak oil" is a myth, it would create all kinds of problems globally.

Like most people spoon feed the peak oil myth since childhood, I've followed the herd for 50 years, worrying about the price of gas and the eventual loss of oil. It is freeing to know otherwise, but extremely difficult to go against all the dogma allied against abiotic oil. A fearful populace is much easier to manipulate to action against evil 3rd world countries.

It is, therefor, easy to shepherd to populace into an agenda. Common sense alone (without the need for a physics or geological or botanical background) dictates that oil can not be a fossil fuel. Fossils came from the earth and they, like mankind and all other living material, return to the earth from whence they were formed. So, they create nothing, including fuel. Oil like other material on earth is a natural source, not a by product.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by crusader

the ppl who are the ones profiting from this peak oil scenario are the sheiks, the oil companies cartel, and the various stakeholders in the industry, the small fry is being deep fried in this large vat of oil..

You forgot many members of the Republican Bush Administration who also benefit from this, dramatically!

(figured I'd go ahead and be the one to post it...I'm sure many were thinking it)

[edit on 23-1-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Fletcher Prouty - Mr. X of JFK fame - had this to say about Peak Oil and the Oil Barons:

There can only be one answer to the misinformation we have about oil. The oil men have always wanted a monopoly control, and with it, they want to charge as much money as they can for every gallon of gasoline. With this, they gross hundreds of billions of dollars per - year. They want us to believe that our present rate of oil consumption, we have possibly 20 to 30 years before we run out. They make this sound credible with their " decomposed organic matter" fable.

Source: Greasing the palms of the Oil Barons

It was a startling thing to read the first time I did so, but talking to a senior petrochem engineer who was out in the middle of nowhere one time, she said the same thing. Exact same thing- oil isn't what you're told it is and we aren't running out of it. WTF.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

You got that right but even if this were not true, I think some other option or some new discovery would open up. It seems like some people romanticize this anarchy lifestyle then their are those that have not figured out that the earth continues to make oil. We have enough oil in colorado for 500 years.

Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains lies the largest untapped oil reserve in the world — more than 2 TRILLION barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction. Three companies have been chosen to lead the way. Test drilling has already begun...

We have more oil inside our borders, than all the other proven reserves on earth.

Here are the official estimates:

8-times as much oil as Saudi Arabia
18-times as much oil as Iraq
21-times as much oil as Kuwait
22-times as much oil as Iran
500-times as much oil as Yemen
...And it’s all right here in the Western United States.

James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says, “We’ve got more oil in this very compact area than the entire Middle East.”

More than 2 TRILLION barrels. Untapped.

www.stansberryonline.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
We will Just Find other sources of energy.... The People Of Atlantis did and so will we..

Oh wait, you're serious? Sure, I'll just pour a little baggie of harmonic space crystals into my tank and zoom off into the heavens!

1) We've pretty much found every potential source of energy that actually works.
2) The Atlanteans, as described by the actual sources, are bronze-age numpties who got their butts kicked by Athens.

I swear to god, between Edgar Cayce and Stargate: Atlantis...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Oh wait, you're serious? Sure, I'll just pour a little baggie of harmonic space crystals into my tank and zoom off into the heavens!

Or employ cold fusion, vacuum energy and so forth?

1) We've pretty much found every potential source of energy that actually works

And i suppose your going to qualify that statement if asked nicely?

2) The Atlanteans, as described by the actual sources, are bronze-age numpties who got their butts kicked by Athens.

And in a thousand years someone just like you will claim that the US empire were of no consequence and technologically backward as they could not defeat the Vietnamese, Iraqi's, Somali's etc. What does technology have to do with military prowess and how does losing a war prove which side were more 'advanced'. Sure i don't completely buy into the Atlantean mythology but lets keep our 'examples' in context!

I swear to god, between Edgar Cayce and Stargate: Atlantis...

I am sucker for good/accurate criticisms ( really encourages me) but your not helping or exposing any great truths!

Stellar

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join