It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS Under Attack By Conservatives?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Its about damn time

That has been the most liberaly biased station on TV for years.

Damn "Sesame Street" and it's "tolerance" BS! LOL

I guess you didn't hear about Cookie Monster giving up cookies? Cookies are now a "sometime food". Liberal garbage. I tried watching Sesame Street the other day and was thoroughly disgusted.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Cookie monster isn't a cookie monster now?

I thought that the whole point was that he was the personality of the little kids when they are gluttons for cookies, when they are cookie monsters? How can having him restrain himself like that make him a useful foil withwhich they can teach lessons? The 'cookie monster' doesn't restrain itself, the kid has to learn why to restrain the cookie monster.

Sort of like how the kids have to realize that Mr. Snufalufagus is a figment of Big Birds imagination.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Sort of like how the kids have to realize that Mr. Snufalufagus is a figment of Big Birds imagination.

NOOOOOOO! My childhood, ruined in one searing moment of revelation! I know, Sesame street is going pretty PC. Also,a s to PBS not making a profit...how would it? It's no no source of revenue beside viewers like you.

DE

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Reason he is a sometime cookie monster is due to diabetes. You damn idiots who think it is liberals or PC are wrong. Like how they have the AIDS muppet in South Africa, they realized that diabetes here in America is like AIDS in SA, and so are trying to make kids realize that sweets are good, but for only sometimes, not all the time. Unless you want the cookie monster to show kids how to do insulin shots on tv.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hello to the new reality america, anything that goes against the "moral majority" has a target painted on it now for being part of some Liberal Conspiracy
I have learned more from PBS then any other channel out there better by far then Discovery channel and no commercials. PBS IS also funded by foreign sources as well, they keep begging for money on Canadian tv so I guess it's now a tool for Foreign subversion hmm? I'll keep sending my 10 bucks a month.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join