It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anymore More Confused?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yes, I was ignorant when I joined Abovetopsecret. Although ignornat, I had a clear idea about what was true and not true.
It seems like the more I read and find out, the more I'm thinking I was wrong.
Thats good but at the same time Im like well its been debunked. Sometimes I think Im more confused because I now know both sides to the story. Or is this denying ingornace? Does anyone think they are more confused than when they first started? I feel like this.

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Sorry, can't say I agree with you, but I can say I know where your comming from. Many of the articles and topics here at ATS are deffinately make you pull out your 'thinking caps', and additionally, the many websites that posts point to are as equally thought provoking.

For example, take the WTC disaster. I thought I had made up my mind about that, but as it turns out, there is a lot of info that I never read, so am now reevaluating my position.

Gotta love ATS

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If being confused was good enough for socrates, then it should be good enough for the rest of us right!?

Every peice of knowledge serves to frame two new gaps in our knowledge. Get an answer to a question, and you have more questions about the answer, the more you know, the more you know that you don't know very much!

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The internet is a great tool for people to post garbage.As with ATS it has some normal people,some weirdos,a lot of teenage nerds and mostly confused worried people who unfortunately believe the answers to life and the universe can be found on here and other sites.
It great to get other peoples perspectives but better used for shopping as at least you have some chance of getting to see what you read.

[edit on 22-4-2005 by weirdo]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
As with ATS it has some normal people,some weirdos

Weirdos? You don't say! Just thought that was amusing seeing your posting name

Anyways, for me personally this place functions as somewhere that things of all sorts can be discussed. Are you going to find "answers" here? I don't know. But the intellectual stimulation you can get here by discussing these things with like minded individuals is, in my opinion, a wonderful opportunity.

[edit on 4-22-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
you were not even able to give yourself a name without making a mistake, no wonder you feel confused. i am not a nitpicker but...

top topics

join