It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce Book!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Has anyone here read "The Dulce Book" by Branton? I read and found it fascinating and scary if it is indeed true.

informantnews.com...

I would love to hear everyone's feedback on this. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Mr. BRuce AlaN WalTON...yep, we've discussed this one before...though no reason the book itself can't be discussed, nor the Author, again.

Here's a thread on him...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How about your feedback?

My feedback is that there isn't a shred of solid evidence to stand on with Dulce, and that there are plenty of other locations on government land well within secured perimeters for such a base, that it seems rather silly to put it under an Indian Reservation.

P.S. is a flashing light really necessary???

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
No. But thanks for the name and will get the book.

I have read the Dulce Papers and some other related info but not the book you refer to. Yet.

Tks

Dallas

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have email from a very well known Col., who wrote that Mr English did go to his home after related stuff happened at Dulce. If someone were to only believe half of it - it's still stunning stuff..

Dallas

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've been to the home of many high ranked military officers. Doesn't prove there's a top secret base breeding monsters under an Indian Reservation...

Rather than sensationalized books to sell copies, I'd love to see a well-researched post here on Dulce (maybe even a research project), to see if there's really anything solid to stand on. So far, I haven't seen it, but then, I don't really have a passion for it, so I don't think I'd be in for digging around on it more than I have...as I didn't see enough to warrant going further.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

How about your feedback?

My feedback is that there isn't a shred of solid evidence to stand on with Dulce, and that there are plenty of other locations on government land well within secured perimeters for such a base, that it seems rather silly to put it under an Indian Reservation.

Well, I'm not saying I believe it. Nor am I saying it's true but what I am saying it makes for interesting reading. I for one believe in aliens and UFO's visiting this planet. Now as far as this so called book, you're right. There needs to be more evidence to back this up which I have yet to see.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I should have had a smiley after asking for your feedback...

Don't you hate how you can re-read something and it comes across in the wrong tone without the voice inflection and body language?

WOW!

Here's what one of the first searches on "Dulce Best Evidence" turned up...

From looking at Chapter 16

(Opening Note: ParaNet has done an investigation into the PHOENIX organization which put out this report. Contrary to the claims of the authors of this document, ParaNet HAS FOUND obvious links between the PHOENIX PROJECT and the PHOENIX REPORT, an outlet for the ASHTAR Collective. One of the 'leaders' and 'spokesmen' for this collective is a being that goes by the name of HATONN. Hatonn, according to some sources, is a 9 ft. 'Pleiadean' with severe fascist leanings who claims to be a reptilian 'defector' from the Unholy Six Orion-Draconian Empire. Other sources claim that the Ashtar Collective -- or at least a large segment of the collective which was infiltrated and assimilated by Draco-Orion agents posing as "ascended masters" -- is now in direct collaboration with the reptilian Grays and the 'Unholy Six'. In such an event, it would NOT be surprising for the Draco-Orion controlled segment of the Ashtar network to seek to discredit a base under Dulce, New Mexico IF IN FACT the base is being controlled and operated jointly by Draconian AND Ashtarian forces... for instance the joint Draconian-Ashtarian forces which, some believe, are operating in conjuction with the anomalous "Hale-Bopp" comet.

Is it any wonder most don't take this seriously???

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I frankly don't find it believable.

I skimmed the "news reports" that were duplicated in the documents, and the first thing that hits you right between the eyes is that the person who wrote the "news articles" never took any classes in journalism and couldn't have been hired anywhere with such poor skills. Then I checked some of the other stories and found that all the names given were aliases.

Then we get reports by Commander X and other such people.

Now, maybe your eye isn't as tuned for this as mine is, but if you go back and reread things, you'll notice that the writing style for every "article" and every "report" (no matter who it comes from) is exactly the same. Same pacing, same sentence structure.

Golly... what are the odds of that?

Well, if you've got just ONE writer making this stuff up, the odds are pretty darn good.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
check out the book "project beta"...gives an alternate outlook on dulce -- from a disinformation standpoint. i didn't think the book was very well written, and it certainly had a biased tone to it...but it was an interesting read.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I tried reading it once, but after conspiracy #2516621 (Nazi lead CIA in conjunction with the Red Necked Reptilians from Alpha Centauri is plotting to destroy the worlds ice cream production since it is under control by the Zombie Grays and the NSA (which is cover for a super race of Fallen Angels)) I started to get tired and quit reading.

top topics

join