It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New toy in the hangar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi All,

First off, long-time lurker, first-time poster. Have been impressed
recently with Gazrok's efforts and grasp of the subject. Intelgurl is to
be complimented as well.

My comment:

I browse Nuforc’s site regularly and came across something unusual. This is an interesting sighting by a credible witness with decent credentials and perspective.

www.nuforc.org...

Additionally, there seems to be a relatively high number of sightings recently
of a black equilateral triangular craft with a white light at each corner, and a larger red or white light at the center.

This particular type of craft has been photographed, and apparently was the subject of the Belgian 'wave' of the late 80's - early 90's.

If you take a look at March / April here:
www.nuforc.org...

..you'll see what I mean.

You may want to hit CTRL+F and type in "triangle" to skip to the relevant entries.

I believe these are two different craft, mainly because one has the distinct light configuration, and the other has a more "star destroyer" geometry. By that I mean pronounced keel and longer aspect ratio, as opposed to a nearly equilateral triangle.

However, the performance of both is intriguing, as is the number of similar sightings. The fact that they don’t seem to care that they are viewed by the public is interesting also. If I were a fighter pilot with the coolest ride in the inventory, and absolutely no acknowledgement from the Pentagon, I might be amused by freaking out the occasional civilian.

Another factor I find remarkable is that in all the sightings over the years, the variety of shapes is all over the place. The triangles and "big black deltas" seem to conform to a small group, in terms of appearance.

My suspicion, and I'm repeating what I've read elsewhere, is that 'we' have something new in the inventory, with a unique propulsion system and means to create lift. The fact that it's silent blows me away, too.

Please forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere; I tried to search the previous posts but had little luck.

Good day,

Endymion

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
No problem. You may wish to search on the TR-3B as well. I think you'll like what you find. Either an ATS or google, etc. search should turn up a lot to read..

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
regardless though, the nuforc report is a great find, thanks! its the first time that i've read someone seeing wording on the craft. more and more, i'm believing that the BBD's with the 3 equidistant white lights and the center red light is a terrestrial, military craft.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Didn't mean to make this sound redundant, just wanted to point the poster to a search query that might yield more info if they wished to read more about it...

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is a great post. The witness sounds quite credible. I also think the part about the English words for "Emergency Rescue" being visible through the rifle scope is very intriguing.

Maybe we'll have to start discussing the black triangles on the Aircraft Projects category of threads.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yes, his significant understanding of the UFO/EBE subject's been quite amazing.

But being a moderator suggests they should have an above top secret understanding of the subject matter their elected to be moderating - yes?

As Gazrok puts forth most of the time. Good moderator who checks out most facts.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Yes, his significant understanding of the UFO/EBE subject's been quite amazing.

But being a moderator suggests they should have an above top secret understanding of the subject matter their elected to be moderating - yes?

I don't know where you came by this understanding. Personally I have little knowledge of this topic. Just making sure everyone plays nicely.

Gaz, on the other hand, is the master. I'm damn glad he's here.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The big black deltas are for sure something of a black ops bird.

I reported a sighting to Nuforc seeing an almost shapeless craft at night that appeared out of nowhere and seemed to be travelling low and slow. Turn out the light pattern in the front having 5 white lights on presumably the leading edge of the delta was backed up on the Peter Jennings special and up until that point I have heard no one else speak of the lighting configuration that I saw.

The illumination of the "front" lights casted a faint glow on the after body of the "craft" and I could tell it was structured and seemed to have some sort of blended fuselage. But I could not make out any details other then it had a positive form to it and it was flying, just had no other markers that would identify it as a typical a/c. No green light, no red light and the lights were not in the typical two inboard at the wing root, fuselage mount, or bright one on the forward landing gear. The "craft" made little to no noise as it traveled right over me. And it was maybe only less then 1,000 feet up pasing over the 91 freeway over the Santa Ana mountains, which I have never seen a flight pattern for before.

The high concentration of sighting of this craft, and the relative proximity to local military bases within (100 miles it seems) leads me to believe that sure I saw a UFO but only because I have no clue what it really is, not because an alien was flying it.

Crazy I was just reading the reports from april and I found this one

www.nuforc.org...

same light configuration

www.nuforc.org...

same light configuration

Found my report

www.nuforc.org...
Occurred : 1/31/2004 19:30
Large craft with 5 bright white lights on the front "edge" with trailing "structure" appeared flat.

exact shape but could tell that there was a structure that was aft of the wings and there was a small "beacon" light underneath the structure to the rear. (I forgot about this part.... small light underneath to the rear..)

The most striking thing overall is that it appeared suddenly, had 5 bright white lights on the front, appeared to fly very slow and was relativly low in altitude.

[edit on 22-4-2005 by robertfenix]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have plenty of information on black triangles, and I must say that though some of them might be terrestrial, some new military machine of kind, I still very firmly believe that some also are not at all from this planet.

I know quite well the belgian wave (I am Belgian), and I (obviously...) lived that episode with much interest... Plenty, plenty of docs...

Now, this one is indeed very good, and the fact that he mentions the words "Emergency Rescue" or something is indeed very intriguing...

But, hey,... what if I say that I saw those same words on one of the 1990 triangles over southern Belguim??? Who in this world can say I didn't? I don't mean that this guy is lying. He does indeed sound true (read true even...). On the other hand, he never states anywhere that he is a believer/disbeliever in UFOs (or particularly extraterrestrials, or UFOs being extraterrestrial crafts). I can imagine that someone states this just to convince everyone (and himself firstly) that what was seen was earthly... Mind tricks sometimes...

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You are doing what moderators do. Let me say Gazrok is a moderator that I respect.

The subject matter is of debate. Mr Gazrok is not.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thanks all for the input, I haven't read all the posts yet, but I did want to throw something out there:

I didn't make myself clear on the parent post. On re-reading it this is obvious to me, my apologies.

I have been reading up on the TR-3b, -a and various BBDs for quite a while now. My aim in posting was to say "this observer saw jet fighter rescue tags on this object" and in doing so point out the fact that at least for me, this is the first 'triangle' I've read about that is known to be one of ours. We have something that can loiter soundlessly (or at an attenuated level) and obviously doesn't need to move rapidly to generate lift. The combination of these facts is what makes it unique.

It could be a sophisticated balloon, but I doubt it. If the guy is to be believed
(and getting the scale right is an issue with no reference) then the craft is way too small. The other thing is, it's manned.

All we need now is single-stage-to-orbit and FTL, and we're rollin', baby.

I hope this post isn't redundant, and thanks for the replies.

Regards,

Endymion

top topics

join