It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Monica Lewinsky a MOSAAD Agent?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Sexpionage, as it is called, is a very real, and well documented form of espionage using the human sex drive to gain access to the inner circles of administrations and governments. It is probably as old (Cleopatra, for example) an occupation as, well you know. . Monica Lewinsky may have been a real life modern Mata Hari. And there is a good deal of evidence to suggest that she had ties to MOSSAD. Poke around and see what you think. www.google.com...

I think that after the Bush Clinton involvements in BCCI and their little business dealings in Mena AK, that the Bush Regime needed an up on Clinton for insurance, and Monica was an operation effecting that purpose. Over 90% of our telecommunications in this country go through a single company (AMDOCS) based in Israel, so it is hardly suprising, but does it bother anyone else that MOSSAD taps and records the telephone conversations of our president? Why suddenly, in the aftermath of 9-11, was the Fox Series on the Israeli Spy Ring taken, without explination, off the air? Monica, like the Israeli Art Students, were here for more than painting and fine cigars.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up, i wouldnt doubt it. Dang it, it makes perfect sense to me. What a set up .

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The problem with this reasoining is that Monica wasn't the only one he had sexual relations with. It's funny, though. No matter how many times I say this, people just glaze over it and focus on sex. Maybe this time I'll put it in bigger letters.

Bill Clinton was not impeached for doing anything with Monica Lewinsky! He was impeached for lying to a grand jury, there by subverting the judicial branch of the government!

Doubt that will work, either. Ahh well, enjoy your willing ignorance.

As to Monica being used in such a matter, there were many people who had sexual relations with Bill Clinton, as I said. There was no way they could have known so far before he was charged with sexual harrassment that Paula Jones filed. Bill Clinton lied to try to cover up his actions in a civil trial. Paula Jones may or may not have been harrassed, but Clinton definately had relations with Lewinsky. The evidence is incontravertable. It was the media spin machine that made it seem as though this whole thing was about sex, not subverting justice.

In my opinion, I think Martha Stewart may have been a fall person for the Justice Department in an attempt to do damage control on what Clinton made purjury. Now we know, they'll lock you up for purjury, so that must mean that certain people are just above the law if they have the media side with them. Thanks for that, Bill.

[edit on 4-22-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I know that sometimes people like to dig into things and find something new, but occasionally it is appropriate to accept that face value is sometimes the actual truth.

I could consider this argument if it was the only infidelity Clinton had. Then you'd have a guy who was otherwise ok and those tricky demons over at Mossad set him up. However, let's be realistic here, this was FAR from Clinton's only "girl-on-the-side."

I would sooner call a spade a spade here. The man had a roving eye. When you're governor of Arkansas it's one thing, but as President of the US everything you do becomes public knowledge, and if you were surprised that it finally caught up with him, that's pretty naive.

Is it impossible that Lewinsky was a super secret agent who hooked up with Clinton and then decided to leave the intelligence industry and switch to making handbags? No. But rather unlikely.

I suppose you'd have to consider Linda Tripp, Ken Starr and others to be accomplices, or fellow agents?

One thing I'm wondering though, why Mossad? With all the countries that would love to take an American president down a notch, what's to say she wasn't working for the Russians or Chinese, or Cuba? Other countries besides Israel do possess intelligence services and have been known to be capable of running operations themselves you know.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
J Jake, You are right. He was a womanizer. I agree.
How could i have momentarily forgotten how sleezy he was? I suppose thats a trait only attributed to Democrats in power.(but thats another thread).

There goes this theory

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
J Jake, You are right. He was a womanizer. I agree.
How could i have momentarily forgotten how sleezy he was? I suppose thats a trait only attributed to Democrats in power.(but thats another thread).

There goes this theory

lol I may be biased, but I'm not an idiot
It's a trait attributed to humans.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Don't you think Mossad would have someone more attractive than Lewinsky? And if she was a spy wouldn't she have disappeared from the scene to go back to Israel rather than hawking diet plans and appearing on Oprah?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Don't you think Mossad would have someone more attractive than Lewinsky? And if she was a spy wouldn't she have disappeared from the scene to go back to Israel rather than hawking diet plans and appearing on Oprah?

Ahh, you see, she's dedicated to the lie like all those holocaust survivors are dedicated to that holocaust lie. As to her being more attractive, well, Clinton likes meaty women

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Lol, I was about to bring up the "bring on the stunning blonde" for your sex-lies-and videotape argument, like those secretary twins of Kennedy, or Oliver Norths personal assistent Mrs. No-Hanky-Panky, but who knows, maybe somebody knew clinton likes meat and potatoes as well, the Lewkinsky affaire was preceded by the Paula whatshername affair, i don't remember her last name, but her big ugly nose still hunts me in my dreams, claiming clintopn had her engage in oral sex with him...

Anyways, I think Clinton would have grabbed that *** regardless of any mosaad involvement , I do think however that in the aftermath , some leverage could be used against him ib the foreign policy department in turn for allowing him to save some of his skin.

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Mossad is the wrong word. Check what the right word is

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

LOL Anyone who is "more than willing" is attractive as a matter of fact.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Just a thought but it could have been part of "her package" If there is any truth in this topic, it could have been the GOP played the both of them. The involvement of the Moussad would have been for her to do just what she did in pubic and in the oral office. Hawking the diet ads and such may have just been an act. Was she the puppet? Was the Moussad the one who had organized her involvement? Who would suspect a kind and naive- plump intearn to bring down a sitting president? Sounds like it could be a plan.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Don't you think Mossad would have someone more attractive than Lewinsky?

Well, if this MOssad theory has anything going for it... Maybe she had unitque talents, like sucking secrets right out of his brain

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

Don't you think Mossad would have someone more attractive than Lewinsky?

Well, if this MOssad theory has anything going for it... Maybe she had unitque talents, like sucking secrets right out of his brain

Actually, she had the power to detect memories by eating someone's RNA.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Ahh, you see, she's dedicated to the lie like all those holocaust survivors are dedicated to that holocaust lie. As to her being more attractive, well, Clinton likes meaty women

I'll be the Devil's adovocate, the reason MOSSAD would've chosen her is based on loyalty to her Jewish background, Monica is Jewish. Also, the first question is of loyalty.
Secondly, they know Bill will poke his stick in any trash can.
Also, not washing a semen stained dress is a very important thing to bring up at this point, and also the taped recordings by that other fat lady........forgot her name

A better question would be, was the other fat lady a MOSSAD agent?

A even better question is, Are both fat lady's just agents of money because they both made MILLIONS off the royally screwing of Bill.

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Enigmatic_Messiah]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Only in America...

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If Israel wanted to spy on the President using a femme fatale, they wouldn't have chosen a bimbo like Ms. Lewinsky, who was exposed because she blabbed everything to her "buddy" Linda Tripp. The very idea is ludicrous.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
If Israel wanted to spy on the President using a femme fatale, they wouldn't have chosen a bimbo like Ms. Lewinsky, who was exposed because she blabbed everything to her "buddy" Linda Tripp. The very idea is ludicrous.

Agreed 100% the Mossad wouldn't waste its time on the likes of Lewinsky -Just because she is Jewish doesn't make her Mossad you know. Many of the the agents of Mossad aren't even Jewish and moreover don't even know they are working for the Mossad.

If you ask me the Mossad is hyped up to legendary levels. In reality, British Intelligence and the CIA far bypass Israel's capabilities.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi

Many of the the agents of Mossad aren't even Jewish and moreover don't even know they are working for the Mossad

You seem to know a lot about MOSSAD, can you tell us more?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic_Messiah

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi

Many of the the agents of Mossad aren't even Jewish and moreover don't even know they are working for the Mossad

You seem to know a lot about MOSSAD, can you tell us more?

Only stuff I read in books and mainstream newspaper articles. I guess living in Israel also helps.

Israeli mossad agent were caught while trying to rub out the Hamas chief in Jordan (Khaled Mashal). Israel was forced to save him and release Sheik Yassin in order to release those agents. Israeli agents were caught in New Zealand, Cyprus and in Switzerland recently. Other botched Mossad operations have also been reported on. That is why I say Mossad is hyped up. You do not see the media report on CIA or MI-6 agents getting caught.

Israel is amazingly good at intelligence gathering though. At least in my view.

My theory is that Israel warned the US about 9/11 and the US did not act on that info.

[edit on 25/4/05 by JudahMaccabbi]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join