It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Pics from 1980 near Spokane, Washington

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yeah, look at the knees in the 2nd and 3rd pictures. Now that I've noticed that, it's glaringly bad, so obvious. In the 2nd one he looks like he has midget legs, lol.

Thanks for posting these funny pics.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Ajax]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wow, this is especially interesting to me, since I live near Spokane, and my brother goes to University in Gonzaga. Hmn, maybe that's my brother in the pictures.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Don't the feet in pic #2 look a little too translucent? Is bigfoot supposed to be extremely dark at the top and become almost see through at the bottom?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
my initial gut reaction is the relationship of the length of the legs to the length of the spine is very similar to home sapien, i would expect bigfoot to have shorter legs......nothing conclusive, just my thoughts.....the head/neck area is pretty impressive, that usually where the guy in a suit becomes obvious....even chewbacca with all of the money and time they spent on his costume, you could see the head/neck area where the body suit ended and the mask began.....

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
So many people say bigfoot is fake. All cause we cant find Osama doesnt mean he doesnt exist. Id say the same point goes for bigfoot!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I personally believe a creature such as a big foot would be MUCH more muscular.

These pictures seem to show a very skinny and not very strong creature.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
i am a beliver in all things are possible,but those photos are obviousley staged
note the texture of the fur?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The pics look fake (are fake.). The patterson video is real btw (off-topic), If I took a video of bigfoot I would probably say I hoaxed it so people would not attempt to find the creature.

<< 1   >>

join