It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Skunkape" Screaming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
These are Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Skunkape vocalization recordings. Hope this helps:

www.bfro.net...

www.bfro.net...

www.bfro.net...

www.bfro.net...

www.bfro.net...

www.bfro.net...

www.bluenorth.com...

www.bfro.net...

www.bfro.net...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
These are Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Skunkape vocalization recordings. Hope this helps...

They sound like a tropical bird played back at varying speeds.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was scared to go out at night at my old house in South Tampa. One night I heard what sounded like a lion eating a dog. Scared the crap out of me cause I saw huge yellow eyes in the dark woods. Could have just been a possum or a coon. There so many around Florida.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yeah Florida deffinately has some funky wildlife. Even the wild turkeys make a sound that sound like a monkey.

I don't know what we heard in the woods that night, coulda been a skunkape, mighta been something less ominous. I was just curious if anyone knew if the skunkape made those screaming sounds like a bigfoot is supposed to make. There is no suspected skunkape audio on the web, only stuff by David Shays and he made the sounds with his own mouth, not to mention he's been so discedited. It's kinda frustrating, I mean finding audio of a beast that probably doesn't even exist.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
FLorida does indeed have its fair share of nasty critters. Possums and Snakes are the two worst things around here to come into contact with. I believe SkunkApes and Chupacabras are native here. I do know on the way up to GA during hurricane evacuations we saw some wicked deep woods. Its funny that woods really arent that well explored in the USA.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Try hiking along the Florida National Scenic Trail through the Ocala Natl. Forest, get a little ways off the trail and you very well could be the first human to ever set foot there. I've been up thru there a few times and it's some dense crap. Also if you ever get a chance to see Canada's northern territories that's some isolated space like no place else. If bigfoot is ever found I think that's where it'll be.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The other day I was walking around the local wildlife preserve when I heard a strange growl/ scream that reminded me of chewbacca, but not exactly. I decided to try and get closer to the noise when I came across what looked like an oversized garilla about 50 yards away. The animal did not seem to notice me at first, but after a few moments it looked directly at me and ran very quickly into the distance. I lost sight of it, and even though I was pretty scared I decided to persue it. I walked about 200 yards toward the direction that it fled but could not find it. I then heard what i assumed to be the creature above me in the canopy of trees. I did not see it at all but did smell a very strange odor in the air. This odor was so strange and rancid that it was kind of creepy. I looked in the trees for about 15 minutes but was unable to find any traces of the "skunkape", but the smell remained until I walked away. I did not walk that far be for the smell went away entirely. I will go back to the preserve in the next few days, but I doubt I will be able to discover it again. None the less I am bringing a digital camera and my 9mm just in case.
- Seymour Pine

top topics

<< 1   >>

join