It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ratzinger and Neil Bush, secret Co-Founders, Business Partners of One World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
No results in Google until yesterday ...

Excerpt:
April 21, 2005

WASHINGTON -- Neil Bush, the president's controversial younger brother, six years ago joined the cardinal who this week became Pope Benedict XVI as a founding board member of a little known Swiss ecumenical foundation.

The charter members of the board were all well-known international religious figures, except for Bush and his close friend and business partner, Jamal Daniel, whose family has extensive holdings in the United States and Switzerland, public records show.

The Foundation for Interreligious and Intercultural Research and Dialogue was founded in Geneva, Switzerland, in 1999 to promote ecumenical understanding and publish original religious texts, said a foundation official.

Gary Vachicouras, a theologian and foundation official in Geneva, would not explain in a telephone interview yesterday why Bush, who has no clear public connection to religious causes, was on the first board.

"He was interested at that particular time," said Vachicouras of Bush. But like some other initial board members, Bush is no longer involved, Vachicouras said. Ratzinger also left a few years ago and was replaced by Archbishop Michael Fitzgerald, who is responsible for ecumenical relations for the Vatican, said Vachicouras.

In his highly publicized divorce last year, Bush revealed he and Daniel are co-chairs of Texas-based Crest Investment Co., which pays him $60,000 a year for consulting. Recently, Crest Investment officials used Bush's name as a reference in cutting an exclusive deal with Texas officials on construction of a liquid natural gas storage facility that will guarantee Crest payments of at least $2 million a year, according to the Los Angeles Times.

In the divorce proceedings, Bush also revealed that while he was in a hotel in Asia, women on at least three occasions came into his room and had sex with him. Daniel hosted Bush's second wedding at his home.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. Very thought provoking.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this bit of info. So many puzzle pieces and this just fills in another space...

Dallas

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
2 days after there are 10 links in google. One of them from illuminati agent Moore...

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Very interesting...good post, I would like to look up on this some more.

Do you have any websites or anything to back this up.

Where did you get this info from?

Please post a link so I can read on...thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
One of them from illuminati agent Moore...

Who, who is letting out our secrets? I'm gonna get him........Seriosuly though, who is this?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Good question:
Who is this Moore fellow and
where did you get the story you have up in the first post, Matt? Your link is to a google search

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Good question:
Who is this Moore fellow and
where did you get the story you have up in the first post, Matt? Your link is to a google search

Michael Moore you guy's know of him F/911

www.michaelmoore.com...

The Foundation for Interreligious and Intercultural Research and Dialogue was
founded in ... Neil Bush, Ratzinger co-founders. April 21st, 2005 4:20 pm ...

[edit on 23/4/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Sure, I know Michael Moore. I wasn't aware he had joined the illuminati

I wasn't even aware there was still an Illuminati in existance.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
on the subject:

Moscow Times

I personally think the Bush's hands are so dirty they can never get them clean. WTF is wrong with people that they can't see what is right in front of their eyes!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I wasn't even aware there was still an Illuminati in existance.

new topics

top topics

join