It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New BTS Section?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I was just hoping that maybe we can add a section to BTS about tech stuff like computers, TVs, radios, telephones, etc., you know just about house hold technology. A forum dedicated to just civilian technology we can buy as well as talk about new upcoming developments. Im sure my fellow tech heads will approve, after all we already have a "Computer Help" section so why not this? What do you guys think?

[edit on 22-4-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Yes I agree that a forum of this type would be interesting. Maybe post it in 'Science and Tech' forum on ATS for the minute and see if it gets moved. If it does than that's your forum.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
I was just hoping that maybe we can add a section to BTS about tech stuff like computers, TVs, radios, telephones, etc., you know just about house hold technology. A forum dedicated to just civilian technology we can buy as well as talk about new upcoming developments. Im sure my fellow tech heads will approve, after all we already have a "Computer Help" section so why not this? What do you guys think?

First you must ask, is there demand?
Secondly you must ask why not use the mass of current topics in BTS (many are under used)

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
Maybe post it in 'Science and Tech' forum on ATS for the minute and see if it gets moved. If it does than that's your forum.

I was thinking of that but the topics iIwant to write about are not "Above Top Secret", they are not even secret...

Originally posted by UK Wizard
First you must ask, is there demand?
Secondly you must ask why not use the mass of current topics in BTS (many are under used)

1. I belive so, but we will never know untill we start it...
2. Becuase non of them are on the same topic, so my posts would be out of place.

[edit on 22-4-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wow no more replies, I though atleast some other of my fellow members cared... It sucks when your trying to achive something and you have noone to back you up. (Just like all my other ideas that I have posted before) Bah! All my ideas that I posted where to make ATS a better place for all of us and I was willing to help out in any way I could, but no! 2 x Bah!

[edit on 30-4-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I back you up, and I have a lot of weight around here.

I would also like to see a section on alocohololo...alochol....booze.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the support!
Woot now I have one person on my side! But I think we will need many more members as well as Mods and Admins to agree before anything will happen.

[edit on 30-4-2005 by beyondSciFi]

new topics

top topics

join